Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4chan Anon leaks some info. [Most Likely Spoilers]

SonOfTheNorthe

Hmmm, I know 4chan is a good site. But I want to see this from something more "official." But if it's true, I still wanna see the movie. I'm too excited :D

I wanna see how the movie plays out :) 

(edited)

Let me quote a few things from that second link that lead me to believe none of it (some paraphrased since I can't copy/paste the text):

A lot of the second post there is just obvious speculation based on solid evidence we know about--the "My Little Pony" 66 minute thing on Top Draw's website a while ago was EQG.  No duh.

"Major Players" in the [brony] fandom under NDA because they need to know what's coming down the line

What?  This statement is so ridiculous I don't even know where to start...

"I work at Hasbro"

Thanks for clarifying,

"The girls decide they need new cloths for their new bodies...they go shopping"

This is pretty much obviously implying that the Mane 6 all change into human form and need to go clothes shopping to fit their new bodies.  The trailer and plot we know about completely proves this false.

"Even the voice acting was horrible.  I'm fairly certain the actors did that on purpose."

That statement sealed the deal for me not to believe these posts.  Maybe it won't for you, but I find it very, very hard to believe that the actors, writers, directors, animators, etc. would not be trying to do their very best for this no matter what subject matter they were presented with.

The rest of the posts are just mainly "holy crap it sucks, btw I work for Hasbro" posts that anyone could make... dry.png

Edit: Accidentally a word

Edited by RainShadow
  • Brohoof 3

By the way, on top of this news, my ponysona Doctor XFizzle is also appearing in the background of Equestria Girls wearing a fez, bow-tie, and a generic hockey jersey that looks like the Detroit Red Wings's jersey. My aunt's best friend is one of the animators.