Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is most likely to be a mom?

Silly Lily

(edited)

Fast forward 10 years. Who would most likely me a mom? (not necessarily intentionally wanting to be a mom or unintentionally or not) Basically, in the future, who of the mane cast would most likely have a pony of their own?

Posted Image

Edited by ponyundefined
  • Brohoof 9

Fluttershy or Rarity. Maybe Twilight, but I could see her seeking a more work filled life and not having time for relationships. Dashie....c'mon, she's dash. Applejack seems more like she'd have to care for Apple Bloom when Granny Smith passes away, and Pinkie Pie...same situation as Dash.

• Brohoof 2

I think the first mom will be Rarity. With her shiny lifestyle I won't be surprised if she got a boyfriend from all of those costumers.

And spike will commit suicide

Pinkie, AJ, and Fluttershy will surely have their own foals in the future, but it will take a bit longer than Rarity.

Twilight and RD will spend their live chasing their dreams as an Archmage and Wonderbolts respectively, so there's still a chance that they will wait until they're much older to get a husband.

That's what I thought :wacko:

• Brohoof 14

Twilight is already a mom.

And perhaps the reason is that the dragon egg was unfertilized... and the only way for Twilight to hatch it was to magically infuse it with her own genetic material. Twilight isn't Spike's mother. She's his FATHER. (Why do you think he doesn't have wings, and while most dragon breath just burns, freezes, or melts, his teleports things—while one of Twilight's near-reflexive magical abilities is teleportation??)

From TvTropes.

An amusing theory, even if probably untrue.

Rarity is the most likely choice, considering she's the only mane cast member that recieved romantic attention from a stallion. However, I see everypony but Dash having foals (too busy with the Wonderbolts).

• Brohoof 8

Rarity, Applejack, maybe Twilight. They're arguably the most mature and level-headed of the six, and would probably be the first ones to have foals. I can see all of them having ones at some point, but Rainbow probably wouldn't be interested in kids till way down the line *some might argue never*, I see Fluttershy being skittish about raising a child of her own, and Pinkie Pie as a mom? I'm not sure. She learned her lesson about responsibility in Baby Cakes, but I don't see her as mom material for the most part. Certainly not as much as the first three.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pinkie Pie -- she'll get knocked up at a party. It doesn't matter if the parent is responsible or not, so that means Pinkie Pie is most likely to "go along" with ze sexy times. Dat drunken ho.

EDIT: Ten years in the future she'll be the mom who leaves her flock of children back in the trailer park. [implying she's leaving for a job or heading to a bar. Not abandoning them.] She'll be broke from all the parties and most likely live as a druggy. You all know this is the most plausible -- Rarity is too much of a bachalorette.

Edited by Guest

To be honest. I would think rarity, but only because she seems to be the most insecure of all the ponies. When I say this it is with the understanding that(at least in our culture) the more beautiful the women the more insecure they tend to be about their looks. Dressing themselves up to look attractive, and wearing shiny baubles are all signs of wanting to stand out and be desirable. Women who are insecure about themselves tend to understand in greater depth the fleeting nature of beauty. In some cases this drives them to find a very suitable companion while they are still beautiful, and still capable of being loved (at least in their minds). One way that a woman will lay claim to their companions is usually through having a child with them. If Rarity ever loses sight of herself, and begins to feel withered and unwanted. She will most likely take this step. At least this is how I see these things unfold.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy, I don't know, it seems that she's the most motherly like on the show, seeing how her temper with kids was good, plus.... it's always the quiet ones ;) if ya'h know what I mean..... cause I don't

• Brohoof 2

I AM FACEHOOFING SO BAD AT EVERYONE WHO SAYS RARITY.

Applejack for sure, she is so into the family life style.

Fluttershy cares not for men, Pinkie's too immature (so maybe, accidents happen), Twilight is all study no play ;) Rainbow Dash maybe is she decided to play for the other team.

Rairty hates children. She already made that clear. She does not want, and beautiful girls that hate children know how to use birth control. Think of all the glamour idols that gag at the mention of snot-nosed babies, they don't have any. Even though they play with the stallions, it's a pill a day. Not hard. ~

• Brohoof 13

Fluttershy cares not for men, Pinkie's too immature (so maybe, accidents happen), Twilight is all study no play ;) Rainbow Dash maybe is she decided to play for the other team.

Rairty hates children. She already made that clear. She does not want, and beautiful girls that hate children know how to use birth control. Think of all the glamour idols that gag at the mention of snot-nosed babies, they don't have any. Even though they play with the stallions, it's a pill a day. Not hard. ~

From what I would expect, they're all in their teens. She seems like the type that would get over her immature feelings after a while and settle down with a nice stallion.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I would say Fluttershy would certainly be the best with kids, but actually having them, I'm not so sure about. Commitment issues, etc.

I'm not sure why everyone is answering with Rarity being the first. Yes, she is the most obsessed with finding a stallion, and she's probably hiding some deep insecurity issues... but these assumptions kind of lead up to the "getting knocked up" situation, which I just can't see happening. She's not that stupid. I would bet on her having kids eventually, but first? I just don't see it.

Twilight, maybe one day, but also not a certainty. If anything, I could see her justifying having kids, "Because I've read so much about them and had to try it out for myself." :D Applejack, I do see her having kids. Someone's gotta help take care of the farm, right? :P And Rainbow Dash, I think that if she ever did have them, she'd be a great mother, but honestly, she's probably the least likely to do so IMO.

Edit: HNNNNNNG I FORGOT PINKIE PIE.

She's a tough one; I can't really see her having kids until she settles down a bit, and who knows when/if that will be.

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 2

They have birth control in Equestria? I've seen no evidence for this. Though I don't see where Rarity has ever voiced that she hates babies. Can you show where she has said this?

• Brohoof 1

They have birth control in Equestria? I've seen no evidence for this. Though I don't see where Rarity has ever voiced that she hates babies. Can you show where she has said this?

Do we watch the same show here?

They can't say that on a children's show but it is heavily implied.

Come now.

~

From what I would expect, they're all in their teens. She seems like the type that would get over her immature feelings after a while and settle down with a nice stallion.

Girls like her can go either way, it really depends on life events. But not accounting for personality changes, the way she stands she wouldn't. ~

• Brohoof 1

Do we watch the same show here?

They can't say that on a children's show but it is heavily implied.

Come now.

We do watch the same show, and in fact there is no evidence that Rarity hates children at all. At least show me where it is "heavily implied". Until I see a shred of evidence that this is the case. All I can see is you projecting your own attitudes onto Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

Exactly!

Pinkie's too immature (so maybe, accidents happen)

Hmm.....
  • Brohoof 4

We do watch the same show, and in fact there is no evidence that Rarity hates children at all. At least show me where it is "heavily implied". Until I see a shred of evidence that this is the case. All I can see is you projecting your own attitudes onto Rarity.

LOL.

"Stare Master"

"Sister hooves social"

"Baby cakes"

cute though. ~

• Brohoof 3

I would have to say Pinkie Pie, I imagine she goes to so many parties that one of these times she'll drink some tainted punch and have a wild night, followed by a foal.

I fell of my seat laughing xD

I've read enough clopfics a slice of life stories with that same story x3

• Brohoof 2

Flutter shy's obsessed with animal,

Rarity is' just concerened with looking fabulous, a stallion can contribute to that but a baby probably wont.

Twilight has the issue of being obsessed with books and study.

Rainbow dash, regardless of her sexuality i doubt she'd be interested anyway.

Pinkie pie, Party animal, i doubt it very much so.

This leaves Applejack, hard working, but will probably have to take care of apple bloom until she mature's until AJ considers it.