Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is most likely to be a mom?

Silly Lily

*snip*

Pinkie's too immature (so maybe, accidents happen)

*snip*~`

... Aaw, that's so bad! :(

Every human life is a gift TuT -- ze accidents are blessings in disguise!

(I know you didn't mean it like that, but lol.)

Considering I'm just as careless about things and always wear a stupid grin, and I'm highly alike with Pinkie.... this thread scares me :3

but DCP likes it

• Brohoof 2

I say Applejack.

Fluttershy likes animals, not sure if she likes fillies and stallions too. Rarity sometimes gets too annoyed with Sweetie, but... uh, guys, your Rarity theory creeps me out :P Pinkie... uh, well I guess accidents happen xD I think Twilight would like a more professional job, maybe she'd have to travel a lot or something :/ And she wouldn't be able to take care of a foal. Dash is just Dash. If she becomes a mother, she'd either scare her fillies/foals to death by doing a lot of stunts, or teach her fillies/foals those stunts ;)

Applejack is more family oriented. She has a lot of family and she cares a lot about them. IMO, she would be the first one, but even if she isn't, she'd probably be the best mother.

• Brohoof 2

... Aaw, that's so bad! :(

Every human life is a gift TuT -- ze accidents are blessings in disguise!

(I know you didn't mean it like that, but lol.)

Lobstaarr,

you were an accident ;) lol ~

LOL.

"Stare Master"

"Sister hooves social"

"Baby cakes"

cute though. ~

You mean the Sister Hooves social where she demonstrated how she loved her sister Sweetie Belle? O Baby Cakes in how everyone turned down the Cakes for various reasons. Stare Master for when Rarity was completely willing to take care of the CMC for a sleepover, but she had to send them to Fluttershy's cottage because she had a ton of work?

These are pretty bad examples.. They were cute, and quite amusing, but they aren't evidence anything. What they are evidence of is your inability to see how wrong you are.

You mean the Sister Hooves social where she demonstrated how she loved her sister Sweetie Belle? O Baby Cakes in how everyone turned down the Cakes for various reasons. Stare Master for when Rarity was completely willing to take care of the CMC for a sleepover, but she had to send them to Fluttershy's cottage because she had a ton of work?

These are pretty bad examples.. They were cute, and quite amusing, but they aren't evidence anything. What they are evidence of is your inability to see how wrong you are.

But Rarity has her small temper problem with her own sister.... she loves her yes, but according to Sisterhooves Social, Sweetie Bell doesn't even live with her xD

It's cute how you twist words to tell the story to your benefit, anyone is capable of that. I think you're missing what I'm trying to say, and you've got some kind of immaturity block where you're not willing to hear it. Open your mind and learn for yourself. Try watching the episodes again. And learn to admit when you're wrong, ego is so ugly on you.

~

But Rarity has her small temper problem with her own sister.... she loves her yes, but according to Sisterhooves Social, Sweetie Bell doesn't even live with her xD

She dreads the fact of even having to spend a week with her. ~

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie may have some foal-sitting experiences, but she's just too hyper to be a mom anytime soon :P

I consider Spike to be an adoptive son of Twi, so that's really all she need

I don't think RD is up to the challenge, so........

Rarity is more likely, since she's so attractive to the stallions

Applejack is probably the most fit, since she is really good at family business and all that stuff

I'm not so sure with Fluttershy. She seems like one who doesn't deserve the extra stress of a child, with being just "weak" in general, but she is so good at handling her pets, and you know how much of a hassle taking care of pets is, so.......?

Yes but this isn't indicative of her hating babies or children. In fact this is quite normal for sisters in family. Haven't you ever had a disagreement with your siblings? It's the same thing here, but in the end Rarity showed her true heart. The heart that loves her sister, and would do anything to help her. That even though they might argue, they still love each other very much. Everyone can see that as the message of the Sister Hooves Social.

Fluttershy or Applejack would make for the better mothers, although I REALLY can't envision Fluttershy hooking up with anypony. She's WAY too skiddish for that xD

Rarity would probably be my next guess.

Rainbow Dash will probably never have kids and neither will pinkie pie. I'm not too sure about Twilight, she's a hit/miss.

I'm gonna have to go with rarity on this one. With generosity being her element, I assume she would make an adequate parent, as generosity is a significant part of motherhood. I feel like she will mature as she grows older. I can see her being obsessed with little kids in the future, I don't know why.

Gotta be Applejack- someone's gotta continue the Apple family, after all. Plus there was the way she took care of Bloomberg, and how she is with Apple Bloom- future mom for sure. ;)

It's cute how you twist words to tell the story to your benefit, anyone is capable of that. I think you're missing what I'm trying to say, and you've got some kind of immaturity block where you're not willing to hear it. Open your mind and learn for yourself. Try watching the episodes again. And learn to admit when you're wrong, ego is so ugly on you.

~

Listen. It's obvious you made it clear that you are argumentative, immature, and bigoted. You've displayed this from the moment you got here, and everyone can see that. For this reason I know that all you have said is merely hateful delusions, and does not in fact reflect either myself or the truth. I kinda like how you come across as pompous and yet say it is other people who have an ego problem. You've got some serious personal issues we can all see that, and I hope you get them addressed. You've already demonstrated the very key components for "Narcissistic Personality Disorder". You lash out and attack anyone who disagrees with you. You also belittle other people without remorse. In addition you believe your opinions are superior to everyone else's even though you have little evidence to support them. Though this might just be plain bigotry. Either way I leave you to your own devices, and I wish you the best of luck in your life.

• Brohoof 1

Lobstaarr,

you are an accident ;) lol ~

Fixed. I'm like a ticking bomb, waiting to explode. TuT

Muhahaha!

Listen. It's obvious you made it clear that you are argumentative, immature, and bigoted. You've displayed this from the moment you got here, and everyone can see that. For this reason I know that all you have said is merely hateful delusions, and does not in fact reflect either myself or the truth. I kinda like how you come across as pompous and yet say it is other people who have an ego problem. You've got some serious personal issues we can all see that, and I hope you get them addressed. You've already demonstrated the very key components for "Narcissistic Personality Disorder". You lash out and attack anyone who disagrees with you. You also belittle other people without remorse. In addition you believe your opinions are superior to everyone else's even though you have little evidence to support them. Though this might just be plain bigotry. Either way I leave you to your own devices, and I wish you the best of luck in your life.

You quoted my post attacking me?

Another member quoted my post disagreeing and we didn't have an issue.

Oh the hypocrisy,

thankfully you were hear to diagnose me properly.

You need to clam yourself down, you spent too long writing that reply.

It's the internet.

Fixed. I'm like a ticking bomb, waiting to explode. TuT

Muhahaha!

You were a crack baby so it's not your fault ;) ~

maybe if Pinkie wasn't your mom things would have turned out better xD

(edited)

Dude take it easy... You're arguing with a well known member here on the forums, I'm surprised that you stand by your point on the thread (not in a bad way), but can't you just agree to disagree?

Yes but this isn't indicative of her hating babies or children. In fact this is quite normal for sisters in family. Haven't you ever had a disagreement with your siblings? It's the same thing here, but in the end Rarity showed her true heart. The heart that loves her sister, and would do anything to help her. That even though they might argue, they still love each other very much. Everyone can see that as the message of the Sister Hooves Social.

I said she did love her, right after the series of periods like this "..." but if she can't stand a sibling, who's already about 6 years old, and she's really ...umm.... mannered? (seems like the best word I can find) the chances of her having a foal of her own are pretty ...me'h-ish Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

There's all sorts of wrong in this thread -- but as the old saying goes, it's like watching a gruesome car accident in slow motion. The suspense is killing you, but you can't look away.

(edited)

Rainbow Dash is just... out of the question.

She'll have died in an accident ten years from now. C'mon guys, get with the story!

... No, she's not out of the question simply because everyone labeled her as gay... that's not canon yet. Even if she was, I'd support that pixelated pony's decision 120%! Who are we to stop an individual's right to the pursuit of happiness? ... Do they allow that in Equestria?

Actually, if you think about it, the majority (from what we've been shown) of Equestria's population is female. It'd be hard not to believe that the lesbian population would not rise to exceed that of the straight population! :U

... That is, if we consider the ponies to be REAL animals with natural instinct. It'd only be a matter of time before they eventually died out because the male population would just slowly decrease over the years and years and years... Humans and dolphins (as far as we currently know) are the only beings that engage in sexual activity for pleasure. All the other animals just do it because... nature :U.

Honestly, I think I'm correct on this one, guys.

Edited by Guest

Rainbow Dash is just... out of the question.

She'll have died from an accident ten years from now. C'mon guys, get with the story!

... No, she's not out of the question simply because everyone labeled her as gay... that's not canon yet. Even if she was, I'd support that pixelated pony's decision 120%! Who are we to stop an individual's right to the pursuit of happiness? ... Do they allow that in Equestria?

Actually, if you think about it, the majority (from what we've been shown) of Equestria's population is female. It'd be hard not to believe that the lesbian population would not rise to exceed that of the straight population! :U

... That is, if we consider the ponies to be REAL animals with natural instinct. It'd only be a matter of time before they eventually died out because the male population would just slowly decrease over the years and years and years... Humans and dolphins (as far as we currently know) are the only beings that engage in sexual activity for pleasure. All the other animals just do it because of nature.

Honestly, I think I'm correct on this one, guys.

Posted Image

Lol nah, I've got nothing against gays in the least, I just hate the stereotype that Tomboy instantly means Lesbian.

I asked myself the same question. I think that Fluttershy is the most "maternal" of the 6, but I just don't see her with any colts. Rarity will have no problem attracting them, but children? Nah. Applejack would be the one having tons of then once she finds the right guy.

• Brohoof 2

Dude take it easy... You're arguing with a well known member here on the forums, I'm surprised that you stand by your point on the thread (not in a bad way), but can't you just agree to disagree?

I said she did love her, right after the series of periods like this "..." but if she can't stand a sibling, who's already about 6 years old, and she's really ...umm.... mannered? (seems like the best word I can find) the chances of her having a foal of her own are pretty ...me'h-ish

We have agreed to disagree, but she took it to personal attacks when it was not necessary to do so. I didn't feel I was arguing, but I did feel I was getting attacked for my ideas. I informed her of a condition she might very well have. Out of compassion, because people who have that condition suffer and make other people suffer without ever realizing it. In fact anyone can look up that very condition, and they can see the parallels for themselves. I will show this compassion to anyone. I don't care if you are well-known or not. If I feel you are negative influence I will state as much, and people who are negative usually are suffering. The very people who attack bronies are likely suffering themselves. They act out, and belittle others so they can feel better about themselves. It's not easy to dislike someone when you know they are suffering.

She did have these periods, and moments where she was frustrated with Sweetie Belle. This is not indicative of child hatred. All families are like that, but in the end they are still family and love each other. This is the message. This is the point.