Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is most likely to be a mom?

Silly Lily

Adoption, maybe? I don't know, I could see her meeting someone. How many "shy" girls end up getting husbands later in life?

True, but she doesn't seem like she would be the first. I would say Rarity or Applejack.

True, but she doesn't seem like she would be the first. I would say Rarity or Applejack.

This isn't saying who would be the first mom though. Just who would most likely become a mom.

• Brohoof 1

This isn't saying who would be the first mom though. Just who would most likely become a mom.

Good point. Seems like i have no further objections. Well done bro. :)
  • Brohoof 1

You must take into consideration that Rarity claims to hate babies in the baby cakes episode,

Actually you are wrong in that regard. Rarity never claims to be a baby hater at all. Don't believe it? Read it and Weep as they say:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Baby_Cakes

In fact she only has three lines in the entire episode. One of the lines shows a very indepth knowledge about baby unicorns of which she says with no disdain ;) . Yeah just because she refuses to baby sit (like everypony else) doesn't mean she is baby hater.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rarity's a hopeless romantic, so eventually she'll fall in love and have foals. That romantic and happy family life appears to be one of the things Rarity wants most.

Applejack's really likely too, but I think she's too busy with Sweet Apple Acres to settle down with a husband and kids. She still has a little sister that's hasn't even gotten her cutie mark to take care of also.

Fluttershy doesn't seem to be having kids anytime soon, though I wouldn't be surprised if she did eventually. Maybe with Big Mac. That's a good shipping.

Dash will probably one day, but not first!! That'll be in a while (she has a dream to chase first but she could fall in love while she's at it 'cause SoarinxDash <3).

Pinkie could possibly get randomly pregnant at one of her parties, but she needs to mature first. I doubt any stallions would want to sleep with a pony crazy and young behaving as Pinkie.

Twilight might meet someone in Canterlot that she'd marry (Orion, perhaps?). Who knows!

Edited by Viridian Daybreak
  • Brohoof 1

While i agree Rarity is a hopeless romantic and may be the first to get married i doubt she'll be the first to have kids.

Applejack has her sister to take care of already so it may be a while yet.

Twilight is a little too caught in her books for romance.

Pinkie Pie, i'd have to agree may have an accident at a party but thats a little doubtful.

Rainbow Dash will be to busy living the highlife when she joins the Wonder Bolts.

So that just leaves the already sweet, nurturing and motherly Fluttershy, once a nice stalion notices how cute she is. My money goes on Fluttershy, Rarity next, then Pinkie (hard to place her, accidents and all), Applejack, Twilight, then finally Dash. Yes i do believe they will all eventually be mothers, biological clock and all.

<a name="129">129 If she be fair and wise, fairness and wit,

130 The one's for use, the other useth it.

DESDEMONA

131 Well praised! How if she be black and witty?

IAGO

132 If she be black, and thereto have a wit,

133 She'll find a white that shall her blackness hit.

DESDEMONA

134 Worse and worse.

EMILIA

135 How if fair and foolish?

IAGO

136 She never yet was foolish that was fair;

137 For even her folly help'd her to an heir.

DESDEMONA

138 These are old fond paradoxes to make fools laugh i'

139 the alehouse. What miserable praise hast thou for

140 her that's foul and foolish?

IAGO

141 There's none so foul and foolish thereunto,

142 But does foul pranks which fair and wise ones do.

http://shakespeare-navigators.com/othello/T21.html#119

Pinkie Pie: I always felt that she'd run off with somepony and get knocked up

Applejack: She's the most family oriented.

Fluttershy: She will meet that special stallion that will teach her how to love...or because of her kind naive nature, a guy is going to take advantage of her and the moment she get's pregnant, he'll leave her,

SHE'S NOT A BUCKING LESBIAN!!!!

I agree with this statement. There is nothing in the show that even remotely insinuates this. Though there will always be some people who can't distinguish their subjective opinions from fact. So don't get bothered by them, because the problem lies with them not with you. Rainbow Dash was also accused of being a lesbian by Kathleen Richter. The women with delusions of superiority who wrote that very caustic pony hate article way back. People who can't distinguish their opinion from what is fact, and arrogantly push it on other people. They are very much like Kathleen Richter. Though yeah, hi ^~^;.

• Brohoof 2

I agree with this statement. There is nothing in the show that even remotely insinuates this. Though there will always be some people who can't distinguish their subjective opinions from fact. So don't get bothered by them, because the problem lies with them not with you. Rainbow Dash was also accused of being a lesbian by Kathleen Richter. The women with delusions of superiority who wrote that very caustic pony hate article way back. People who can't distinguish their opinion from what is fact, and arrogantly push it on other people. They are very much like Kathleen Richter. Though yeah, hi ^~^;.

Yeah I read that article you're talking about, and it was ridiculous...

• Brohoof 2

Yeah I read that article you're talking about, and it was ridiculous...

Yeah it was ridiculous, and these are people who legitimately believe their subjective opinions are absolute facts, and they advertise it as such. I'm pretty amazed that no one has made a system of defining this kind of delusional bigotry using that article as a template. In other words the statement "Rainbow Dash is a Lesbian" would score around a 7-8 on the "Richter" scale. You see what I did there ^~^?

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: Seems too busy with the farm

Twilight Sparkle: Responsible, but busy in her studies

Pinkie Pie: Likes to play with kids, but isn't responsible and maybe too hyper

Fluttershy: Takes care of animals and is calm

Rarity: Wouldn't have the time, due to her work as a shopkeeper

I think Fluttershy would most likely be a mom

Applejack: Seems too busy with the farm

Twilight Sparkle: Responsible, but busy in her studies

Pinkie Pie: Likes to play with kids, but isn't responsible and maybe too hyper

Fluttershy: Takes care of animals and is calm

Rarity: Wouldn't have the time, due to her work as a shopkeeper

I think Fluttershy would most likely be a mom

Remember this is who is most likely to be a mother first, not who would make the better mother. Granted i don't disagree with the thought of fluttershy first but don't discount Pinkie making a mistake, or some handsome rich stallion tricking Rarity by promising her the highlife for a little bit of night fun.

(edited)

Remember this is who is most likely to be a mother first, not who would make the better mother. Granted i don't disagree with the thought of fluttershy first but don't discount Pinkie making a mistake, or some handsome rich stallion tricking Rarity by promising her the highlife for a little bit of night fun.

I thought the question was "Who is most likely to be a mom?" Though if it was who would be the first, I would have to say Rarity. Edited by EEYYYUP

I'd say Rarity. I can't really explain why but I feel like she just would. After that would be Twilight or Applejack, followed by Dash because, honestly, she'd probably end up with an accident. Fluttershy and Pinkie just don't seem like parents to me. You've seen Fluttershy babysitting and I feel Pinkie would eventually break down.