Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

Well, can't say being dragged underwater is the mostest fun, but I don't really need to breathe per se....

I don't really worry too much if somebeing cares to harm me. Heck, if  you want a limb to hack away at I'll pop one off and lend it to you if you wish.

Just don't touch the purple stuff that leaks outta me. Not sure what that does, but it doesn't seem to agree with organic life very much.

Out to kill me?! I'm sure we could figure out a compromise. She seems like the reasonable sort ;)

• Brohoof 1

*chuckles and defends self with squirt gun and pillows* 7/20 danger, more afraid of the horn and objects thrown with telekinesis than anything else, and I can do just as much with stuff in the environment too.

• Brohoof 1

Um hm, since this is the avatar above, I gotta say I read the art of war, and probably some self-defense material. Human form has no magic, but I can be creative. Low coordination though being a book-worm.

I'm not entirely sure what that is, but it looks sickly, so I think I'll manage.

Heh, yeah. Sick like a FOX!  

Oh, the joys of fourteen year old MSpaint! I happen to be a Drunklestan. Wait, Dragginkiss...ThingthatDiscordis! So i'm supposed to be falling apart!

Oh, and I don't think any being that wears sweaters could possibly mean harm to anybeing else!