Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Enigma

NOTICE: It's difficult to talk about a new, upcoming game without discussing spoilers. If you don't want to see/read any spoilers, turn your buttocks in the other direction hastily!

Hello my little lovelies!

Are you excited for the new AC game? Yes? Of course you are, get your plot in here!

What are you most excited for in the game?

What do you normally spend your time doing in AC?
Favourite K.K. songs?

Favourite villagers?

Discuss what you want!

Share your friend codes here or over PMs if you wish! Mine is 1134-7462-2357, put my name in as Enny wink.png 

So far I'm UBER excited for all of the new fancy customisation options, especially the dresses! I have a fairly vast collection of QR codes waiting for June 14th (Europe release) to kit my character out in style for the get go hopefully! I love the little addition of seeing your fellow animal friends wandering in shops in your town etc, it just makes everything feel so much more alive~ Go go go! Discuss discuss! Ramble your excited rambles!

I'm actually really looking forward to this game. I haven't played animal crossing in a very long time and the game has attracted my interest. I don't really have a favourite neighbour, but I always liked that captain turtle guy.

Well, I thought about this game...but decided to pass on it. I tried the Gamecube Animal Crossing and I couldn't get into it and New Leaf looks boring. Just my opinion of course.

Fair enough, it's not for everyone. I've not played the original, sadly, but I've played every other one that's came out in Europe o vo I like games where I'm not too restricted with what I do and I also like collecting things in games and customising things like clothes. Watching other people play AC is always boring, even though I love it I just can't bare myself to watch people play it.

I'm actually really looking forward to this game. I haven't played animal crossing in a very long time and the game has attracted my interest. I don't really have a favourite neighbour, but I always liked that captain turtle guy.

Kapp'n? Yeah, he's funny = w= I think my favourite is Tangy o wo Can you really go wrong with fruit cats?

Fair enough, it's not for everyone. I've not played the original, sadly, but I've played every other one that's came out in Europe o vo I like games where I'm not too restricted with what I do and I also like collecting things in games and customising things like clothes. Watching other people play AC is always boring, even though I love it I just can't bare myself to watch people play it.

Kapp'n? Yeah, he's funny = w= I think my favourite is Tangy o wo Can you really go wrong with fruit cats?

Yeah. It just looks boring to me. Life simulaters just aren't my thing I suppose. I am certain those who buy it will enjoy it though.

Looks great but I'm not heavily anticipating it, will probably get it eventually though. Hope they improve the clothesmaking to include more pixels or something. Favorite neighbor is Marina yo. ;)

Marina%282%29.png

I can't wait for this game. From what Nintendo has shown us, it looks like it's going to be the best in the series yet :D my favorite features has to be all the things you can customize like your town, your house on the outside and pants! i'd happily share my 3DS friendcode if other people wants to play with me when the game comes out, though i properly won't get it the day it's released.

I probably have enough to pre-order this game. If I have GCN Animal crossing, Wild World, and City Folk, then probably New Leaf Would be Nice to play and Probably make the Town Perfect Again like I did on the previous 3 Games. I Just Normally Balance my schedule in the game such as doing the Jobs for the Villagers, Get Fruits and plant them, Sell Turnips for the High Price, Catch Insects and Fishes, and Dig up Fossils. Pretty Much Everything I do in the game and of course getting the Golden Tools as well.

I adored the GameCube and DS Animal Crossing games, however City Folk was a bit of a disappointment. It was Wild World with all of the weekly/monthly events crammed into the city. Took alot of the charm and fun out of it if you asked me. However, New Leaf looks simply beautiful and charming as always. I will be picking up a copy if I ever when I pick up a 3DS.

I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I've always wanted to. I'm personally really excited for New Leaf, and I definitley want to play it. My family will probably insult me, but oh, well.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally was able to get a 3DS, XL to be exact! This was this game that convinced me to. I am a huge Animal Crossing fan and this is apparently the best in the series according to reviews. I downloaded it from the eShop a couple of hours ago and I already am loving it, even though all of the shops are closed and the residents are all asleep. tongue.png The graphics are quite good given that it is an Animal Crossing game and I can already tell that the 'You are mayor' aspect is going to be fun. My town is called, prepare for some insane creativity here, Ponyvill! The E would not fit. I sense me making a bunch of pony stuff in the future. biggrin.png

Who else has or is getting the game? Perhaps we can swap friend codes if they are required. I do not remember if they are, I have yet to get that far. 

animal_crossing_new_leaf_box_art_north_a

(The boxart sums it up perfectly)

(Trailer)

• Brohoof 4

I didn't know this game was out! D: I'm going to try to get it soon! I played a bit of one of the Animal Crossing games on the DS (Can't remember which one) and I think I played one on the gamecube as well.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't know this game was out! D: I'm going to try to get it soon! I played a bit of one of the Animal Crossing games on the DS (Can't remember which one) and I think I played one on the gamecube as well.

The game came out just today. :) Truly, this does seem like it is the best game in the series. Despite me only playing it for about 30 minutes with everything shut down, it seems like there is going to be so much to do. If you are fan of Animal Crossing at all, I think you will really enjoy this one. 

Friend Codes are required to visit eachother's homes. Luckily, the 3DS Friend Code system is one step above the old DS Friend Code system with that if you add someone's Friend Code it adds you to One Friend list that works for the whole console, versus the old system where every game required its own code. There have been rumors of this getting removed when Nintendo introduces MiiVerse to the 3DS, but we'll see.

I will be picking up the game later today. I'm going to head to the store and either purchase a physical copy or just buy an eShop Card to buy it digitally. I really can't pick which one I prefer. The collector in me wants the Physical, but the Digital seems more convenient and makes more sense with a game like Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I just came from a Livestream of someone starting out her town. It was a lot of fun despite it being late and not much to do. The stream concluded with her visiting a viewer's town who was very far along in their Japanese Version of the game. I saw many, many things there that has already lead me to believe this game is the best of the series. At last, Animal Crossing has a real sequel, and not just countless ports of a Nintendo 64 game.

I purchased a 3DS a few months ago, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf were one of the top games that sold me on the console. Despite only owning Fire Emblem: Awakening since my initial purchase, I've been quite pleased with the console and what I'll eventually purchase for it.

If you want to exchange 3DS Friend Codes with me, send me a PM.

• Brohoof 1

I was going to post a thread about this, but I checked here first just in case there was one up. Luckily, there was already one!

I got the game earlier today. My sister played a crap ton of it already. She already finished the downpayment for the first house. @.@ I've only played for around 20 minutes.

You guys should totally add me! :D 

My 3DS Friend Code is: 3866 - 8037 -2766

My town's fruit are apples. :P Planting some oranges right now. I'm trying to build up the bug, fossil, and fish database as well right now.

Lots of work to do!

Hope to play with you guys in town. :3

(edited)

Unfortunately, the game won't be out until the 14th june here in Europa. But when it comes out over here, i'll happily exchange friendcodes if someone want's to.

Just PM me and we can talk about it.

Edited by MKT_707Z

So after getting this game, I quickly discovered that starting this game and not having Wi-Fi is

tumblr_lykxd66BNp1r8k5p5o1_500.gif

Because, I'm going to be stuck with this hairstyle and outfit for quite some time thanks to that:

002-7.jpg

@@Kyoshi

I merged your New Leaf thread with this older one. When you want to start a new thread, please run a search of existing threads beforehand.

Not to be off topic but..l did just that. I searched beforehand and found nothing. This topic did not come up at all. So....yeah, I DID do that.

Not to be off topic but..l did just that. I searched beforehand and found nothing. This topic did not come up at all. So....yeah, I DID do that.

It's alright, I know where you're coming from. This is what I got. Assuming you ran a search of the whole forum you may not have found anything. Or it could have just been IPB screwing up a basic feature yet again. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Even thread prefixes are unreliable.

And people aren't automatically notified when one of their threads gets merged with another, so I have to make a post telling them about it or they tend to think it's been deleted. A note to run a search is something I'll always include since so many people don't do it. You might be told the same thing again some day. It's just part of the merging process.

I guess I'd have to farm billions of stuff once again. XD I've just gone over the wiki for more than an hour today and some online sources. It seems like almost everything from older Animal Crossing games aren't really readily there in your town. You have to really make them yourselves.

Excited for Dr. Shrunk! :D

Just to let u guys know that the turnip prices are gonna be applied from city folk so the selling price will change at both 12AM and PM. If u guys need a guide or help identifying how your price will be affected, I may be able to help, but you have to list down the turnip prices before the selling price change and it would be good idea to share turnip prices here so that way whoever has the highest price, we can all go and sell turnips at that price before the selling price changes.

This game scare me... I got it the day after it came out. A few days later, A new villager moved behind my house, a little bit diagonally to it... The villager's name is Steven... My best friend's name is Steven and his appartment is behind mine, a little bit diagonally to it... WTF???? blink.png  Did... Did the game read into my real life or what??? It's kinda creepy...

• Brohoof 2

I just got the game recently, and i'm really loving it. pretty much the only game i'm playing right now. I love how there's still the money rock and a new rock that drops a gem if you bust it. and the gyroids! I love that those are still there, too! although they are noticeably harder to find...

but I digress. if you wanna add me as a friend to play in my town of Hyrule, go ahead and PM me.