Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

@@Psych Ward,

3pxd2h.jpg

Looks good. Why respond to this....cause I am bored out of my mind. Maybe I should play Infamous, or something.... 

Thank you.  It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep.  I haven't decided if it's because I'm not tired or if I feel like shit.  I think its a bit of both.

@@Psych Ward,

Diddo. My mom gave me a head cold and it is 11 PM here, so I don't sleep for another 2-3 hours. What to do.... 

I'm watching idiotic TV shows on Netflix and contemplating whether or not to text my Daddy at work.

@@Psych Ward,

I am between either playing something on PS3 like Infamous, Dead Space, or a thatgamecompany game, or playing something on Xbox, like Dragon Age, Minecraft, or Walking Dead. I would RP but there is nothing I can do at the moment. 

@@Psych Ward,

I am between either playing something on PS3 like Infamous, Dead Space, or a thatgamecompany game, or playing something on Xbox, like Dragon Age, Minecraft, or Walking Dead. I would RP but there is nothing I can do at the moment. 

Exactly.  I'm kind of stuck at the moment.  I'm suck of having my character sit on a bench and talk. 1

@@Psych Ward,

This tends to happen every now and again. Wishing I had Netflix or Hulu Plus, or SOMETHING! I don't know what the hell to do. Maybe I could bitch about Microsoft some more... 

@@Psych Ward,

This tends to happen every now and again. Wishing I had Netflix or Hulu Plus, or SOMETHING! I don't know what the hell to do. Maybe I could bitch about Microsoft some more... 

Eh, that always works.  I have Netflix but what I wouldn't give for cable.  Do you know what it feels like to unwillingly know the exact summary of the latest Walking Dead episode before you get a chance to see it?  Kids at school are jerks!

@@Psych Ward,

The only experience I have with Walking Dead is the Telltale game. Who could forget Clementine or the Lee Everett (who is one the most badass characters in a game. IMO) 

I hear the show is good but I have never watched it. I almost never watch TV.

@@Psych Ward,

The only experience I have with Walking Dead is the Telltale game. Who could forget Clementine or the Lee Everett (who is one the most badass characters in a game. IMO) 

I hear the show is good but I have never watched it. I almost never watch TV.

I purely suck at video games.  The show is truly amazing though.  I met the guy that plays Daryl at Horrorhound in March.

@@Psych Ward,

If I knew who Daryl was I would have a better grasp on this, but I assume that is good. So that is great. And an easy game on each platform is Kirby's Epic Yarn (plays out like a kids pop up book) LittleBigPlanet and from a gameplay aspect The Walking Dead. Though that game has some tough choices. 

@@Psych Ward,

If I knew who Daryl was I would have a better grasp on this, but I assume that is good. So that is great. And an easy game on each platform is Kirby's Epic Yarn (plays out like a kids pop up book) LittleBigPlanet and from a gameplay aspect The Walking Dead. Though that game has some tough choices. 

I tried playing Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (featuring Daryl and Merle) and I couldn't get past the first town.

@@Psych Ward,

You played the wrong Walking Dead game. That things sucks. The one I am referring to is the point and click adventure game that is based off the comics. Best Story I have seen and amazing characters. 

@@Psych Ward,

You played the wrong Walking Dead game. That things sucks. The one I am referring to is the point and click adventure game that is based off the comics. Best Story I have seen and amazing characters. 

XD  I might try it.  I liked the game.  It was pretty fun.  I just totally sucked at it.  

I feel like we're spamming this thread up.  I think I might go to bed.

Yes. Please do. In two days you doubled the amount of posts. And I'm getting tired of me having to read huge amounts of posts.

And having Acheron teleport you to Canterlot... you can do it now, but it will be nerfed soon. Fair warning.

And get back to the school before the bus leaves, eh? That would be bad...

Yeah. Its important that everyone is on the bus...

OHHHHHHH CRAP IM SO NERVOUS!!! Im sending a copy of my book to my editor today and I want it to be really good FFUUUUUU!!!!

Your writing a book?  What's it about?  I've always wanted to write a book.  Good luck with the editor!

well, its a long story. Its about a world named Fyrada that's made up of Realms. Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Spirit, and Shape. a bunch of really messed up stuff happens (((I wont go into detail)) and the Realms are not only split apart, but the people of the Shape Realm are virtually massacred in an event called the Purge ((in which all the Shapeshifters are killed off...well...almost all)). This lady decides she doesn't want the Shape Realm to be part of Fyrada, so she cloaks in more than a few very complex spells and sends it away.

Enter protagonists, over a hundred years later. Its so complicated and I don't have time to explain it all I'll type it down laterrrrrrrr D::::::: IM SO ANXIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!

• Brohoof 1