Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

i think ill stay with my avenged sevenfold thank you very much x3 i dont need to get creeped out any more right now, imsuddenly hooked on reading creepypastas on the creepypasta wiki

MOG!! I love Creepypasta! My favorite is the Smile Dog ((though I also like Abandoned by Disney and Abbey))

Nightmare, my cutiemark is not a zodiac... its a scorpion stinger, i thought it was in my ocs page... WHICH IT IS btw, so please read someones page before posting something thats important. (also it twists into the zodiac after he becomes *spoiler*)

(edited)

@, okay, two things. One, what the merry hell is up with your avatar, and two, could we get the story going?

Oh that? It's the avatar for the Deadmau5 Fandom. It's for fandomstuck, but I tend to change avatars a lot. I'm looking for a Fanpro one that's the right size. And check the RP :3 it has begun.

Edit: it could also represent Dubstep

Edited by BlackShardNixium

36ef9a.jpg

:3 i rarely read anything, besides, does it really even matter, he was making a observation, lightly scanning over each cutie mark, not staring at them with the intensity of a thousand suns, so take a chill pill.

36ef9a.jpg

:3 i rarely read anything, besides, does it really even matter, he was making a observation, lightly scanning over each cutie mark, not staring at them with the intensity of a thousand suns, so take a chill pill.

So how can a scoprion stinger thats not curved (not much) look like a freaking zodiac... Let alone his zodiac.

So how can a scoprion stinger thats not curved (not much) look like a freaking zodiac... Let alone his zodiac.

take a chill pill, your getting too worked up over nothing, he was just scanning over the room an noticed a pattern, thats all.

take a chill pill, your getting too worked up over nothing, he was just scanning over the room an noticed a pattern, thats all.

How is that even a pattern... I dont understand it because it doesnt make sense, wait did he just look at the others first then imagine his to be a scorpio... Which would make sense.

Shut+the+Fuck+Up+Sexy.jpg

Can't I leave for 10 minutes to cleanse myself of sin (and dirt) without you all of you going batshit insane?

I kid, but yeah, I agree with BSN that we should drop it.

(edited)

anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_96

this is the kind of thing that made me stop doing RP's in the first place, one little mistake and people freak out beacuse i dont have every little detail about their caricter down pat.

well_excuse_me_princess_by_mnrart-d5h395

you cant expect me to remember all 10 or so other peoples charicters and what they look like and how they like their coffee in the morning, i have the memory of a fucking goldfish.

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

So, I have not the slightest clue as to how to respond to your post. I think I will wait for someone else to post and see if I can work off that.

@, oh sweet baby pogo-stick Muhammed, I hope you prepared that beforehand. I love you, but you type slow.

Okay I lied, it wasn't that big >:/ I need input before I can get the rest.

And I'm doing all this on a phone, it makes me type slow!!! D:

@

Well, we aren't going to the Crystal Empire. We may at some point, but not yet. It has to do with the order of the plot.

May I join? Or all the spots filled? I would love to join my first large rp. My OCs name is Aroura Lights,he is a pegasus,solid white,and well,the rest is in my OC discription heh...Um whats the horisope for the 13th of October?

May I join? Or all the spots filled? I would love to join my first large rp. My OCs name is Aroura Lights,he is a pegasus,solid white,and well,the rest is in my OC discription heh...Um whats the horisope for the 13th of October?

Oh goodness ;-; I'm so sorry, all the spots are filled. There's only one person per Horoscope and they're all taken. D: You seem like a really fun person to RP with, but don't worry! There are lots of really good Roleplays on this site!

• Brohoof 1

Oh goodness ;-; I'm so sorry, all the spots are filled. There's only one person per Horoscope and they're all taken. D: You seem like a really fun person to RP with, but don't worry! There are lots of really good Roleplays on this site!

Oh thats fine man...don't worry about it...but,say,if you do make a new rp,could you possibly note or inform me in any way? I love your style of RP man,its just so cool!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hey, I just remembered....

What happened to Bleached?

It seemed really interesting and I was looking forward to it.

Oh thats fine man...don't worry about it...but,say,if you do make a new rp,could you possibly note or inform me in any way? I love your style of RP man,its just so cool!

I have an upcoming roleplay that is fairly large, perhaps he might be able to join? It's up to you whether or not he would fit.

(edited)

Oh, hey, I just remembered....

What happened to Bleached?

It seemed really interesting and I was looking forward to it.

I have an upcoming roleplay that is fairly large, perhaps he might be able to join? It's up to you whether or not he would fit.

Bleached has become a project for another time, I've gotten so wrapped up in Whisper, I cant think of anything else. Plus, I really, really, really REALLY wanna finish Whisper, cause its the best RP Ive EVER come up with and I cant wait for you all to see what's waiting for you in the rest of Part One, then Part Two, and Part Three!

Edited by BlackShardNixium