Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

I get the feeling Nexus is going to take some sort of detective role in the events to come. He certainly made short work of the deception that Acheron tried to pull. :P

I'm going to murder you for doing that ;-;.... damn you and your detective skills D:!

Oh well... could prove interesting.

I might even challenge you to a shadow game to erase your memories :D!

• Brohoof 1

*deep sigh*

I'm not gonna have a very fun weekend. We're moving my grandmother to Virginia and it won't be easy. My Dad's going to fly her there on an airplane, while I'll be on the road for two days with my sister. I have data on my Nokia, so posts shouldn't be a problem, but they'll be few and far between.

I am no longer on the same page because you guys managed 5 pages in all of the half day that I was busily being in school and such in. Did anything important happen? A very rapid skim says yes but I can't be sure. 

I'm sorry if all this seems a tad rushed, I figured just a few pages of character development and then we'd start. Last time, we didn't really take time to develope a setting before we went to Delvia, and I felt like we were behind ;-;

BLEEEEHHH I'm tired ;-; Im going to sleep now, its late where I am D: First thing in the morning, we'll head them into the office and they'll find out what's going on, and then: ONWARD WE MARCH! *head hits desks* *falls asleep*

I'm sorry if all this seems a tad rushed, I figured just a few pages of character development and then we'd start. Last time, we didn't really take time to develope a setting before we went to Delvia, and I felt like we were behind ;-;BLEEEEHHH I'm tired ;-; Im going to sleep now, its late where I am D: First thing in the morning, we'll head them into the office and they'll find out what's going on, and then: ONWARD WE MARCH! *head hits desks* *falls asleep*

B-but...

I still wanted to talk with Klarix and RP some more in this one ;-;..

HAVE SOME COFFEE :D! AND ENERGY DRINKS!

B-but...

I still wanted to talk with Klarix and RP some more in this one ;-;..

HAVE SOME COFFEE :D! AND ENERGY DRINKS!

*lifts head* does McAlister's tea work? I'll stay up a while longer, but If I poof, I'm asleep or I've been murdered...

DX okay, okay! *drinks tea* don't kill meh!

If you do,..... Then we'll never be able to finish the RP >:3 hehehe

Wait, dammit >.< my mom is taking my computer. God I hate it when she does this.

"Night blogging isn't good for a fourteen year old girl, there are stalkers!"

Ughhhhhhh!!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

so what my mind is playing with right now, is midnight is a hybrid, and as he slowly remembers who he used to be, his power starts to return, nothing overpowered, just like you described act, one of his wings becomes transparent, his left hoof stays like it is, and his fangs appear.

and i like where this is going with krein XD

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

HNNNG I really need to stop listening to my Playlists DDDD: Its distracting me from City of Darkness I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! *turns off music* OHHH!!! OHMYGODS I FORGOT ABOUT THE DELVIA PLAYLIST!!!

I’LL BE RIGHT BACK???!!

Alright guys! Here it is, the new and improved Delvia playlist! I’ve been adding new songs and tweaking the old one since we have new players, so most of the songs are different. The RP Themes are the same. The Tarot/Horoscope Themes are the songs I thought best fit with the characters. The “Other Themes” are songs that represent other characters, including the King, Freya Duskwood, the Headmaster, The Presence, and a few NPCs that have yet to be revealed. See if you can figure out which is which! ;3

Delvia Reboot Playlist:

RP Themes:

Whisper- Evanescence

The Gallows- cocorosie

Alice- Cocteau Twins

Tarot/Horoscope Based Themes:

Libra/High Priestess:  Great Spirits- Two Steps from Hell

Sagittarius/The Hierophant:  A Hole in the Sun- Two Steps from Hell

Virgo/The Hanged Man:  Solitude- Two Steps from Hell

Cancer/The Tower:  Nero- Two Steps from Hell

Scorpio/The Devil:  Master of Shadows- Two Steps from Hell

Aries/The Magician:  Clairvoyant- Two Steps from Hell

Taurus/Death:  Blitzkrieg- Audiomachine  

Aquarius/The Chariot:  Frozen Moment- Two Steps from Hell

Gemini/Temperance:  Maya- Audiomachine

Capricorn/The Moon:  Archangel- Two Steps from Hell

Leo/Judgment:  Immortal- Two Steps from Hell

Pisces/Judgment:  The Truth- Audiomachine

Other Themes:

Freedom Fighters- Two Steps from Hell

Skyworld- Two Steps from Hell

All is Hell that Ends Well- Two Steps from Hell

Time will Remember us- Epic Score

False King- Two Steps from Hell

Guardians at the Gate- Audiomachine

Legions of Doom- Audiomachine

HNNNG I really need to stop listening to my Playlists DDDD: Its distracting me from City of Darkness I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! *turns off music* OHHH!!! OHMYGODS I FORGOT ABOUT THE DELVIA PLAYLIST!!!

I’LL BE RIGHT BACK???!!

Alright guys! Here it is, the new and improved Delvia playlist! I’ve been adding new songs and tweaking the old one since we have new players, so most of the songs are different. The RP Themes are the same. The Tarot/Horoscope Themes are the songs I thought best fit with the characters. The “Other Themes” are songs that represent other characters, including the King, Freya Duskwood, the Headmaster, The Presence, and a few NPCs that have yet to be revealed. See if you can figure out which is which! ;3

Delvia Reboot Playlist:

RP Themes:

Whisper- Evanescence

The Gallows- cocorosie

Alice- Cocteau Twins

Tarot/Horoscope Based Themes:

Libra/High Priestess:  Great Spirits- Two Steps from Hell

Sagittarius/The Hierophant:  A Hole in the Sun- Two Steps from Hell

Virgo/The Hanged Man:  Solitude- Two Steps from Hell

Cancer/The Tower:  Nero- Two Steps from Hell

Scorpio/The Devil:  Master of Shadows- Two Steps from Hell

Aries/The Magician:  Clairvoyant- Two Steps from Hell

Taurus/Death:  Blitzkrieg- Audiomachine  

Aquarius/The Chariot:  Frozen Moment- Two Steps from Hell

Gemini/Temperance:  Maya- Audiomachine

Capricorn/The Moon:  Archangel- Two Steps from Hell

Leo/Judgment:  Immortal- Two Steps from Hell

Pisces/Judgment:  The Truth- Audiomachine

Other Themes:

Freedom Fighters- Two Steps from Hell

Skyworld- Two Steps from Hell

All is Hell that Ends Well- Two Steps from Hell

Time will Remember us- Epic Score

False King- Two Steps from Hell

Guardians at the Gate- Audiomachine

Legions of Doom- Audiomachine

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Yl6Bov3BWgqoyuXNFIma0fWb9FHS3a9&feature=mh_lolz

nice :D i also kinda made my own list consisting of two songs:

time of dying-Three days grace

and Carry on by avenged sevenfold (which is my own personal theme for midnight, dont get me wrong i love yours ^.^ but this song is kinda....my theme in real life)

Carry on by avenged sevenfold (which is my own personal theme for midnight, dont get me wrong i love yours ^.^ but this song is kinda....my theme in real life)

I really think that'll fit with him!  It's such an amazing song.  

I wish I had heard of one of those bands, but guess what, I haven't  :derp: 

I really think that'll fit with him!  It's such an amazing song.  

I wish I had heard of one of those bands, but guess what, I haven't  derpy_emoticon2.png

which ones, mine or the black shards? either way ive somewhat heard of all of them, mainly evinesence, never heard of two steps from hell but their songs are interesting.

which ones, mine or the black shards? either way ive somewhat heard of all of them, mainly evinesence, never heard of two steps from hell but their songs are interesting.

BlackShard's.  I'm not into the "mainstream" stuff except for Avenged Sevenfold really.  I'm picky with my music.  :)

Ever heard of Nox Arcana? Some of their songs can fit with Acheron, I just gotta find them first....

If you want ti help, be prepared to get creeped out :3.

i think ill stay with my avenged sevenfold thank you very much x3 i dont need to get creeped out any more right now, imsuddenly hooked on reading creepypastas on the creepypasta wiki

i think ill stay with my avenged sevenfold thank you very much x3 i dont need to get creeped out any more right now, imsuddenly hooked on reading creepypastas on the creepypasta wiki

I'm not one to get freaked out by that kind of stuff, but I couldn't get any sleep for days after reading a couple.  I don't even remember which ones I read.  XD

I'm not one to get freaked out by that kind of stuff, but I couldn't get any sleep for days after reading a couple.  I don't even remember which ones I read.  XD

XD, i get creeped out VERY easilly, but i have my guns, so like rainbow dash said "i realized pretty quick if there was such thing as a headless horse, i could totally take it on."

XD, i get creeped out VERY easilly, but i have my guns, so like rainbow dash said "i realized pretty quick if there was such thing as a headless horse, i could totally take it on."

XD  I'm completely bored right now!  My mom wants to go swimming but I can't take my book out with me because it's hard back.

I don't know what to type anymore....

Darn you ActFast for hogging all the good advice giving stuff!

x3, mabey offer to teach him how to bring out his power? i dunno, im just waiting for someone to talk to midnight XD

midnight is such a pervert, staring at ALL the ponies flanks (i kid i kid) by the way im trying to make my posts a bit humorus....but im failing and im sorry for that.