Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

I would like to join this RP with my OC Nexus. Link is in the signature.

The sign I would like is Pisces

The card I would like is Justice

I have never done a really plot heavy RP before so forgive me if I am a little rough starting.

Perfect! Everything is in order, I'll add you down now! Thanks for joining! Awesome character by the way!

Hey, BlackShard.

So good to see you rebooting the roleplay, it was a ton of fun last time even if I didn't get that far into it :P

I'm not here to signup, I'm just here to say sorry I sorta left the roleplay early, and good luck with your reboot :)

(If you can't remember who I am, I'm Taurean)

Of course I remember you, it's so good to see you again! The original was a lot of fun, you were all so nice! Thanks for the good luck ^^

The full transformation is mostly when hes evil though, so i didnt really want to bring it into this rp, also the half is basically a power boost he get WHEN he needs it... Its basically him becoming his inner animal.

Oh I get it! Like a natural defense mechanism, deployed when threatened? Interesting! It sounds cool, a all we have to do is wait for Thunder Knight's approval!

• Brohoof 2

mabey i will, it may die on my part XD but ill try again, why not, how about midnight, but hes a batpony, a maluma x3 (made up name for lunas night guards from another RP) that work for you?

I remember Midnight... I also remember vamponies. :P Not the best choice for my first RP, that I can tell you. Yes, way back when I was still called No.1.

But enough reminiscing! I'm good with it. Welcome aboard!

Hey, can i get some of my powers approved i forgot to add them in others section XD, anyways you know the transformation already, but i thought it through more so theres only 2 transformations instead of infinite, anyways the first one is half which is just so that he turns half scorpion looking badass, the other one is basically him turning into a big scorpion losing all control of his movements... But its you who decide.

First one... if you nerf some of the scorpion powers with what BlackShard said, I'm fine. The second's okay if you accept that you may go after your allies as well as your enemies...

I would like to join this RP with my OC Nexus. Link is in the signature.

The sign I would like is Pisces

The card I would like is Justice

I have never done a really plot heavy RP before so forgive me if I am a little rough starting.

Welcome to your first plot heavy RP! :D I like your character. You are good!

One spot left?

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

I'll jam my other OC in the last spot. He's right beside the other one.

Wonders if good idea...

I don't have a problem with that. You, BlackShard?

Gosh, I have an extremely slow morning, and the moment I leave to get earplugs, everyone decides to jump on. Sheesh...

• Brohoof 2

One spot left?

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

I'll jam my other OC in the last spot. He's right beside the other one.

Well okay then, XD the only Horoscope left is Leo, so that will have to do. Simply choose another Tarot for him and we're all set!

Pretty soon here, I am going to be in inactive for a few hours do to family issues. Depending on when I need to leave, I may be able to get an opening post out. If not, feel free to assume control of Nexus to keep the plot moving. Sorry, but this just came up.

(edited)

well, i hope this works out this time ^.^ ill try not to get into conflict with other ponies but....yeah x3

i dont know what power he has, mabey he has none at all x3, one of the only ponies that dosent in this RP :D

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

(edited)

Okay, I'll take Justice Judgement. It was a good job that that was still open. Can we start posthaste, or are we waiting?

Edited by Confogl

Not to worry all. There will be reference points in the first post of the actual RP, so it will take just a bit longer than usual. I'm going to require some time to get it all out, but it will be worth it.

I'll open 2 tabs and toggle between writing up the first post and answering questions!

Okay, I'll take Justice. It was a good job that that was still open. Can we start posthaste, or are we waiting?

I haven't updated the OP yet, so this is my fault, but ActFast has taken Justice. However, Judgement is still open and highly recommended.

• Brohoof 1

Not to worry all. There will be reference points in the first post of the actual RP, so it will take just a bit longer than usual. I'm going to require some time to get it all out, but it will be worth it.

I'll open 2 tabs and toggle between writing up the first post and answering questions!

I haven't updated the OP yet, so this is my fault, but ActFast has taken Justice. However, Judgement is still open and highly recommended.

He edited and changed it.

Now... we wait.

My first post will be tomorrow, unless you can miraculously finish in the next fifteen minutes.

last time, a power was too....tedious to think up, ill leave that part out x3 he can still be connected to the others in some way with his capricorn cutie mark, but otherwise hes somewhat a normal maluma, though their rare to see since the dissappearance of luna.

last time, a power was too....tedious to think up, ill leave that part out x3 he can still be connected to the others in some way with his capricorn cutie mark, but otherwise hes somewhat a normal maluma, though their rare to see since the dissappearance of luna.

I'll match you with a random Tarot. You don't necissarily have to use it, but everyone needs one. ^^

...The first was supposed to be a self defence mechanism, the other form is basically... His true nature aka killing... -looks over at his family in the character page- lets just say its their fault XD.

...The first was supposed to be a self defence mechanism, the other form is basically... His true nature aka killing... -looks over at his family in the character page- lets just say its their fault XD.

I understand why, but I'm just saying. If you are okay with your monstrous self seeing all nearby life forms as hostile, then I'm fine with it. Understand that this could cause negative harm to your character, both physically (they will obviously try to fight back) and mentally (have fun fully getting your mind back a black abyss!), up to and including partial amnesia. Me and BlackShard will decide that.

If you are willing to accept those perimeters, I'm fine with it.

• Brohoof 1

Editing characters now. Main reason I put "rest depends on RP" is because I was lacking creativity at the time xP. I'll fix it.

Err, can I change my Tarots?

For Pacific I was thinking Wheel of Fortune... Maybe the Chariot could work. Could you tell me a bit about each? As for Broken I definitely want her to be Judgement.

Oh, and in case you were worried or something, Broken Cloud's other personality won't show up very often unless you want it to.

Editing characters now. Main reason I put "rest depends on RP" is because I was lacking creativity at the time xP. I'll fix it.

For Pacific I was thinking Wheel of Fortune... Maybe the Chariot could work. Could you tell me a bit about each? As for Broken I definitely want her to be Judgement.

Oh, and in case you were worried or something, Broken Cloud's other personality won't show up very often unless you want it to.

Judgement was already selected, I just haven't had time to edit the OP in a while, I've been on Microsoft typing out the OP of the actual RP. So you want Wheel of Fortune for Pacific?

I looked at my character page for Nexus, and realized that was what I wrote and what the idea was when I first conceived him. The I started RPing, and ended writing a Shadow the Hedgehog like character rather than an Alistar like character. So I am going to edit the character page a bit. The backstory should remain mostly the same, with a few changes here and there, but the personality that is describe will likely take the most changes. Sorry, I forgot what I had written before. My sign and card for this RP will remain the same.

• Brohoof 1

I looked at my character page for Nexus, and realized that was what I wrote and what the idea was when I first conceived him. The I started RPing, and ended writing a Shadow the Hedgehog like character rather than an Alistar like character. So I am going to edit the character page a bit. The backstory should remain mostly the same, with a few changes here and there, but the personality that is describe will likely take the most changes. Sorry, I forgot what I had written before. My sign and card for this RP will remain the same.

That's perfectly alright, go right ahead!

I'm probably not going to pick my head up from the OP until 3:00 in the morning anyway! *eye twitch*

• Brohoof 1

@,

What is your time zone? It is only 10 to 8PM here. Either you're in a completely different time zone, or this is one hell of an OP.

(edited)

9:50, but Im in the process of double checking triple checking all my notes. This is the very beginning of a three part series. City of Darkness is only Part One! There are two more parts after that, the Fool's Journey and Judgment Day. Nope nevermindSPOILERS

I just have to be really, really sure about this.

Edited by BlackShardNixium

I understand why, but I'm just saying. If you are okay with your monstrous self seeing all nearby life forms as hostile, then I'm fine with it. Understand that this could cause negative harm to your character, both physically (they will obviously try to fight back) and mentally (have fun fully getting your mind back a black abyss!), up to and including partial amnesia. Me and BlackShard will decide that.

Im totally fine with killing the others hehe, but the amnesia part would be true since he lock himself up in his head... I think it would be pretty hard to even see if he cant see anything but gray matter and atoms.

9:50, but Im in the process of double checking triple checking all my notes. This is the very beginning of a three part series. City of Darkness is only Part One! There are two more parts after that, the Fool's Journey and Judgment Day. Nope nevermindSPOILERS

I just have to be really, really sure about this.

They could just read the old one for that stuff... Except time zone that is

I have to go to state testing at 9AM. I don't know how long I will be gone but I will try to post before I leave. Also, Nexus' character page has been updated. His personality is completely different than what it said before, and his backstory has changed slightly.

(edited)

You can play the RP however you want. However, it is recommended that what you do is for the good of the RP. I say that if you can pull it off, it will be cool. Just... try not to be totally violent or anything towards the others. We're all in this together, anyways.  Or should I say you're all in this together.

Anyways... now we wait. I'll be rather quiet for the first few pages of the RP. Can't do much. Maybe have a scene in there of (spoilers) being thrown into a prison cell. Maybe a scene of (spoilers) obtaining (spoilers) from (spoilers) to test out (spoilers).

But enough of that! Enjoy yourself... gentleponies.

Edited by Thunder Knight

Not to worry, all. I'll just do a small bit of early morning editing and we'll be on our way. The beginning is a tad bit different, cause I've added a bit to make it all the more exciting! It just adds to the buildup, trust me!

• Brohoof 1

Not to worry, all. I'll just do a small bit of early morning editing and we'll be on our way. The beginning is a tad bit different, cause I've added a bit to make it all the more exciting! It just adds to the buildup, trust me!

Excellent. I cannot wait much longer! Let it begin!

I have several new plot ideas now. To be implemented around episode three.