Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

Some pictures:

50555556722acd4780dc41b23155805f-pokemon

Adventure-Time-in-Anime-adventure-time-w

Adventure-Time_VictoriaMaderna.jpg

kaboom-adventure-time-issue-10d.jpg

Mini+Adventure+Time+Paper+Toys.jpg

27492661.jpg

and

98cbc6406b7ed4d09c9b072cdc3d5add.png

they look pretty good with those designs :3

i love how Fluttershy looks in there :DDDD

my_little_adventure_time_pony_by_sethmon

5384.png

adventure_time_and_mlp_chibis_by_alexisn

this is wonderful :3

• Brohoof 2

I've only just started watching it, I've watched every episode that I can but I can't seem to fine a site to reliably stream them from, so I'm missing about 20 episodes (season 5 + a few random episodes) if anyone could sunset a reliable source, that'd be awesome, I don't get Cartoon Network.

1. Favorite Charter: A tie between Marceline and Flame Princess

2. Favorite Episode: Card Wars

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: Short, random and funneh

4. Post your favorite quote or picture from Adventure Time:

Jake - "Take my samich beemo I'm gonna go find fi..." *gasp* "A dancing bug!"

Jake - "Hey man, your shakin it all wrong"

Bug - "But shakin it is all I know"

Jake - "Let me show you HOW .. IT'S .. DONE!"

*proceedes to do the greatest dance ever*

• Brohoof 2

Yay, Adventure Time!

1. Favourite Character: Finn

2. Favourite Episode: Mystery Train

3. Why I love it: It's really funny, random and awesome!

4. "I am no man's bosom" -Finn

• Brohoof 1

I am still watching the first season, but my favorite quote so far is when Finn is trying to get a key out of a gelatin cube and says: "Don't flaunt it if you're not gonna give it up." 

• Brohoof 1

1. Favorite Charter: Marceline

2. Favorite Episode: Oooo, can't decide

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: Good voice acting, deep story, and pushes the PG rating.

4. Post your favorite quote or picture from Adventure Time! "THESE LUMPS AREN'T FOR SALE, BILLY!"

I seem to remember we had an Adventure Time thread, but I couldn't find it even using the search! Oh well. If someone locates it, merge this into it, or just delete it!

Dude, I just searched for Adventure Time and found like five threads!sad.png Which to join?!

Oh, and pretty much anything LSP says is funny.

As you can see from my avatar, I obviously like Adventure Time.

Favorite Character: Marceline

Favorite Episode: Henchman or Marceline's Closet.

Why I like AT: The story is excellent. (Personally, I don't care about the animation, as long as the story is good.)

Fave Quote:

"UNACCEPTABLE!!!"- Lemongrab

Edited by Noflippinbody

I LOVE Adventure Time, and Regular Show :3 Been watching them both since they aired in 2010. Have a bunch of merchandise too :D
Adventure Time is probably one of my favourite cartoons of all time. I love how surreal it gets, I love the gaming/pop culture references, and I love how a lot of the episodes can really move you. 

I honestly don't know how AT gets away with the stuff it gets away with. It seems so much like one of the nonsense shows Adult Swim loves to produce while still reminding me of the nonsense shows for kids that were on Nickelodeon in the 90's and early Oughts. I salute Pendleton Ward and the AT writers for that. Still though, there are those moments of randomness that are so witty, unexpected, and seemingly beyond the intellectual pay grade of children that my brain is too shocked to laugh, though many laughs are still warranted. Out of the episodes I've seen, there's only been one I didn't care for, so I can't complain. I don't want to complain either. It's nice to see a great show on Cartoon Network just to disprove the stupid cynic in my head that wants to think that all good CN programming died a decade ago.

• Brohoof 2

I honestly don't know how AT gets away with the stuff it gets away with. It seems so much like one of the nonsense shows Adult Swim loves to produce while still reminding me of the nonsense shows for kids that were on Nickelodeon in the 90's and early Oughts. I salute Pendleton Ward and the AT writers for that. Still though, there are those moments of randomness that are so witty, unexpected, and seemingly beyond the intellectual pay grade of children that my brain is too shocked to laugh, though many laughs are still warranted. Out of the episodes I've seen, there's only been one I didn't care for, so I can't complain. I don't want to complain either. It's nice to see a great show on Cartoon Network just to disprove the stupid cynic in my head that wants to think that all good CN programming died a decade ago.

Yeah I was surprised myself when I saw how much they get away with. Even John DeMaggio who voices Jake said that he thinks the creator and writers were smoking bong hoots after he first read the script. I had a good laugh when I watched that interview. I guess that's one of the reasons why AT is so popular with older audiences. I remember one time me and my fiance took magic mushrooms and I showed him AT for the very first time. We laughed for an hour straight afterwards.

1. Finn, Marceline/Marshall Lee

2. What Was Missing

3. I love the plot and some of the ridiculous things the characters say :3

4. "Shut your face, I came back for the music"- Jake

"I love you Everything Burrito"- Jake

1. Favorite Charter: Jake

2. Favorite Episode: Mystery Train

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: Love the animation, and the characters are great and have growth which is hard to find in a cartoon, love the storylines and Jake is played by Bender from Futurama, what could be better?

4. Post your favorite quote or picture from Adventure Time! Let's go kick their digital bootays! ( I have many but that's the one I could think of at the moment).

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I have a few questions as I'm new to Adventure Time but seems to like what they offer. I've noticed that like MLP it has a unique and fun animation style, quirky humor aimed for an older audience, enough female characters to allow shipping and rule 34, loads of continuity, characters and plot, and just LIKE Mlp lots of fun quirky songs. So how big and organized IS the A.T. fanbase do they have their own musician fannon doing covers and originals or writers who delve in fanfiction?  Just curious how big a fanbase it is compared to ours as they seem to have all the ingredients in place. If they have any essential links like their own verion of EQD lemme know?   happy.png

Edited by Freewave

I love Adventure Time!!! Almost as much as I love My Little Pony... 

I read the comic books as well, & they're fantastic :)

I've seen every season, and am currently up to date. Did anyone catch the last episode? 
Even though I'm really use to Adventure Time's randomness, I was still a little taken back by the episode's weirdness. haha

The only thing I dislike about Adventure Time is how depressing the backstory is. About that nuclear war with Finn being the only human alive. Just sad.

I agree! Also, another thing that depresses me is the backstory about Marceline & the Ice King. Those episodes make me cry every time! 

I agree! Also, another thing that depresses me is the backstory about Marceline & the Ice King. Those episodes make me cry every time! 

I have yet to watch that episode because I somehow missed it, but I've heard from many people including yourself that the Ice King's backstory is really really sad. Don't know if I'm looking forward to that episode or not because I already feel sorry for him and watching it might also make me cry sad.png

Just watched the show for the first time. IT IS AWESOME! It is now on my list of favorite cartoons.

"Don't squeeze me, I'll fart." 

Love how it has a secretly hidden agenda in some episodes. Also the whole post apocalyptic thing is cool too.

(edited)

I started this series a LONG time ago and I absolutely love it!biggrin.png

The world and lore in which it takes place is so expansive and interesting.I get the sense that anything could happen and it makes for some interesting OC's/fancanon's I've seen.

I adore the Ice King and Lady Rainicorn so much..All the characters are so creative and interesting that you're always left wanting to find out more.*Sigh*

Adventure time is second only to MLP for me as far as cartoons are concerned..Invader Zim still kicking closely behind.

Deathflame.

Edited by Deathflame