Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria?

Silverhoof

Honestly, it would utter...discord. Things will immediately go sideways, and the ponies would be caught in all the craziness; some popular ones would be victims. They would also be quite scared of such an alien creature, which would probably also lead to ponies running away or hiding. 

Most likely the humans will be told to leave whatever place they are in and go to various towns or cities to survive. They would have to immediately take vaccines and such for precautions. A decrease of resources will occur.

By the way people, I don't believe the bronies would try to force shipping or do their "fandom" stuff; the ponies, to them, are real. They are actual and have the rights of privacy and such. But, the nature of humans and ponies are different, so worst case scenario is that crime will increase. 

My first actions will be to run away to Trottingham, Hoofington, Manehattan, or other cities. As they're farther located from Equestria, the "human" population there will be smaller and therefore less conflict. I would still have the deal with the society, however. 

• Brohoof 1

I would choose a select group of my friends to aid me in the "Thinning" of the brony population in Equestria. This may eventually lead to the destruction to the brony kind but it would be worth it to protect Equestria. Only a few bronies may get away in the first weeks. We would advance all over Equestria they would not stop until the bronies are returned to the human world or eliminated. We would protect Equestria from any threat. We would server Celestia, and protect Equestria from the bronies. 

• Brohoof 1

Well that depends. Would we all be turned into ponies upon entering or would we remain human.

Well either way knowing some of the people in the community out there the ponies might want to lock their doors or else some clopfics might get reenacted.

Well that depends. Would we all be turned into ponies upon entering or would we remain human.

Well either way knowing some of the people in the community out there the ponies might want to lock their doors or else some clopfics might get reenacted.

Well in the first post he did say as ponies, so that would mean time to get accustomed to walking on all fours

I've been thinking about the problems with disease if this happened. How many disease's would transfer over to a magical technicolor ponies. I think the biggest problem would us be catching disease's from the local population instead of us infecting them.

Also, does anyone have a good number of how many people actually identify as Bronies?

Edited by Nomadic

Well in the first post he did say as ponies, so that would mean time to get accustomed to walking on all fours

I've been thinking about the problems with disease if this happened. How many disease's would transfer over to a magical technicolor ponies. I think the biggest problem would us be catching disease's from the local population instead of us infecting them.

Also, does anyone have a good number of how many people actually identify as Bronies?

There are many bronies and pegasisters, which means many body bags. It would be hard to identify all the killed without the modern ways of identification.

Not sure what'd happen to Equestrian society at large, really. Depending on how it all went down, the initial situation could be as docile as Celestia evenly dispersing us across the land - as to not overpopulate any one area in particular - to as chaotic as crazed bronies running amok and trying to seize poor Fluttershy.

I think somepony else mentioned an "internment camp" type of scenario where we'd all be essentially assimilated into pony society, which...doesn't sit too well with me, tell ya the truth. I mean, I'm all for adapting to their society, but I'll do it on my own terms, thank you muchly.

Whatever the case, I can tell you what I'd do - get the hell outta Dodge, and pronto. (Especially if there're homicidal maniacs like GunDogM60 running around calling for my blood.  :ph34r:  ) As far as I'm concerned, any course of action ol' Trollestia decided to take would be for the birds, so I'd make a beeline for the closest border of Equestria and hop that shit like the true illegal immigrant wanderer I am.

Once free, I'd just spend my days exploring the world beyond Equestria. Why hang around the parts of the world I've already seen so much of in the show, especially when every brony and his brother will be in a never-ending line to meet all the popular characters from Ponyville and Canterlot? No thanks. I'd rather see what the rest of their planet has to offer.

...Sure, maybe I'll get shanghaied and sold as a slave somewhere along the way, but at least I can say I lived. And then died of scurvy, but lived nonetheless!

• Brohoof 4

Whatever the case, I can tell you what I'd do - get the hell outta Dodge, and pronto. (Especially if there're homicidal maniacs like GunDogM60 running around calling for my blood.  :ph34r:  ) 

I am not a "homicidal maniac" I am looking out for Equestria. There would be a Apocalypse if all the bronies went to Equestria. Barely anypony could survive with all of the bronies in Equestria. Celestia would either send all of them to the moon or some types of concentration camps to limit the destruction to certain areas. Eventually the bronies would die from diseases or other things/creatures. Hydra, timber wolves, etc. Violence would erupt between bronies, also everypony would get threatened, harassed, etc. I am only justifying a way to prevent the destruction of Equestria. Would you rather have Equestria going to hell or some Casualties? That is why I would get rid of all the bronies that want to do anything to harm anypony or want to raise evil. They would go after first and then any other threat to Equestria would follow them. I believe that if all the bronies went to Equestria, Equestria would fall.

I am not a "homicidal maniac" I am looking out for Equestria. There would be a Apocalypse if all the bronies went to Equestria. Barely anypony could survive with all of the bronies in Equestria. Celestia would either send all of them to the moon or some types of concentration camps to limit the destruction to certain areas. Eventually the bronies would die from diseases or other things/creatures. Hydra, timber wolves, etc. Violence would erupt between bronies, also everypony would get threatened, harassed, etc. I am only justifying a way to prevent the destruction of Equestria. Would you rather have Equestria going to hell or some Casualties? That is why I would get rid of all the bronies that want to do anything to harm anypony or want to raise evil. They would go after first and then any other threat to Equestria would follow them. I believe that if all the bronies went to Equestria, Equestria would fall.

Sorry, broski, but there's no earthly way I could ever agree that enacting mass genocide would be the "right" thing to do in any circumstance, unless your surname happens to be Hitler...no, wait, it'd still be wrong.

We're not talking about "thinning out the population" of deer or some other relatively inconsequential animal, we're talking sapient beings here - humans in ponies' bodies. Sure, those who'd aim to cause trouble would certainly need to be dealt with accordingly, but there do exist far more humane methods of dealing with the sudden population spike and the problems it'd cause than just saying "fuck it" and cocking your M-16. Veil it under the moniker of "mercy killing" if you will, but genocide by any other name is still just as cruel and unnecessary.

And realistically, your force would most definitely fail given the fact that none of these bronies are simply going to lie down and die for your ideals. They will resist (rightfully so), and most likely will overpower your little force through numbers alone. Not even the peace-loving Equestrians are going to agree with your method, so Celestia would most definitely not recruit you for this task.

Frankly, I'd be right there with the resistance if it weren't for my plans to jump ship and flee to Equestria's analog to Mexico before such madness can unfold.

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 1

I am not like Adolf, he tried to take over the world. While I will just try to protect a world. Where every man go he brings his curse of war. So far if you look at our history we solve everything with violence, humans have rarely solved things peacefully. I would just try to prevent the spread of war into Equestria. Becoming overpowered would not be to much a problem with an swift and precise assault. There may a be a few who would attack, but very few may react at first. I will to my best to use crowed control devices and other no-lethal devices to protect the inhabitants of Equestria but they may have to be a few K,I,A.s. I would like it so we could integrate into their society, but there are a few that will have to be dealt with who want to create unbalance or raise evil. I hope that we could limit the casualties to a mere 2 or 3. I would be a wonderful if we all could go to Equestria and have a good life but we need to consider how all of the bronies try to meet everpony would effect the balance and peace of Equestria. I hope to assist the royal guards in keeping the peace between Humans and Ponies. 

PS I don't use a M-16, I use a M-60.

I am not like Adolf, he tried to take over the world. While I will just try to protect a world. Where every man go he brings his curse of war. So far if you look at our history we solve everything with violence, humans have rarely solved things peacefully. I would just try to prevent the spread of war into Equestria. Becoming overpowered would not be to much a problem with an swift and precise assault. There may a be a few who would attack, but very few may react at first. I will to my best to use crowed control devices and other no-lethal devices to protect the inhabitants of Equestria but they may have to be a few K,I,A.s. I would like it so we could integrate into their society, but there are a few that will have to be dealt with who want to create unbalance or raise evil. I hope that we could limit the casualties to a mere 2 or 3. I would be a wonderful if we all could go to Equestria and have a good life but we need to consider how all of the bronies try to meet everpony would effect the balance and peace of Equestria. I hope to assist the royal guards in keeping the peace between Humans and Ponies. 

PS I don't use a M-16, I use a M-60.

Your talking about indiscriminately getting rid of people/ponies due to their place of origin, and lump all Bronies to one group. I think Issac Asimov said it best when he penned the epigram "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent".

I honestly think it would be flipping chaos, like I wouldn't even know what to do, because thats alot of bronies to put in Equestria, there are alotttt of bronys, and they'd all be swarming the mane 6, and ponyville in general, so yeah i think i'd just leave that mess, or else risk being beaten up or trampled in the storm of bronies.

That is the reason we would need to enforce order sternly. We cant just let everyone run around destroying Equestria. That is why I would bring a force to insure order and peace.

Well first off, a lot of people on earth would be wondering where the hell a portion of the population went. If the phenomenon is studiable, I'd expect that Equestria would be visited by quite a few nations, most notably the UN. Diplomatic relations would probably follow swiftly, as a realm with actual magic could warrant all sorts of new capabilities and fields of study. Not to mention, Equestria itself is an unexploited resource, so expect nations to be scrambling for it.

Assuming the outside world can't use whatever method we used, it'd be like a sudden war-time emigration - most likely the amount of new citizens would cause the government to set up emergency facilities until it can deal with such an influx. I also imagine that our savviness with portions of their society would likely encourage further study, and once their true nature is revealed, it could have rippling repercussions. They'll realize one of two things - one, somehow this species is responsible for us being brought about, thus are on par with gods; two, this species has somehow unwittingly been monitoring us for the past x years. Either way, this could stir up a lot of civil unrest for their population.

And then there's the fact we're more technologically advanced. Though a single person making the leap wouldn't have much of an effect, once we get into the thousands you're bound to end up with people capable of replicating our own technological innovations. If this line of research is pursued, Equestria could possibly advance well into the Information Age in a fraction of the time the human species advanced. This sort of rapid shift could potentially destroy the nation if not handled well, and given the fact they appear to be in the very, very early stages of an industrial revolution, recklessness could cause a lot of environmental harm.

To put it simply, if we joined their ranks, Equestria would change drastically. In the worst case, we would cause a national crisis capable of crumbling the nation. At best, a bit of national unrest and technological recklessness.

EDIT: Am I the only one genuinely unsettled that people are considering self-genocide?

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 1

EDIT: Am I the only one genuinely unsettled that people are considering self-genocide?

Nope. Only one person here is advocating mass murder as a solution. He keeps posting but as another so eloquently stated, he would be stopped rather quickly by the more civilized Bronies.

That is the reason we would need to enforce order sternly. We cant just let everyone run around destroying Equestria. That is why I would bring a force to insure order and peace.

Since you've already advocated for murdering the innocent, no one would ever trust you with establishing order.

Please stop now.

Thank you

• Brohoof 5

Nope. Only one person here is advocating mass murder as a solution. He keeps posting but as another so eloquently stated, he would be stopped rather quickly by the more civilized Bronies.

There have been about three people so far that have advocated 'thinning the herd', and I imagine there are several others advocating violent solutions, in addition to a lot of supporters for brony militias. And regardless, it still bothers me that even a single person considers any of these ideas viable.

You aren't helping anyone by killing, whether you feel its justified or not. And additionally, all you gun-nuts and militiamen, please stop it. Let the government do its job, don't become a vigilante. You're only making things worse by imposing your Hammurabian view of justice on others, when rule of law is far more efficient.

Also, going off the assumption Equestria's size is about that of the United States, and that its population is about equal to Europe's population in ~1750, I came up with about ~170 million ponies. Take the highest estimate of bronies, and you come up with 7-12.4 million bronies in the United States alone. Double that to account for the rest of the world and we're up to 30 million at the most.

The leap from ~170 to ~200 is about equivalent to the change in population in Europe from 1750 to 1800. Though I'm honestly not sure, my assumption is that this sort of jump would border on a national crisis, as the country scrambles to support such a sudden population increase. Emergency facilities would have to be put up immediately, along with proper plumbing and medical services. In the beginning, food and water shortages and pandemics would likely be a major problem, and no doubt would lead to quite a few dying.

However, given the sudden influx of people, and the fact most of them have knowledge of more advanced practices in many fields, we could see a rapid advancement in technologies and practices, both to combat the population increase and as a result of experts from several fields sharing their knowledge to improve practices. In all likelyhood, many fields of research and practice would be revolutionized.

Not to mention, once we begin to integrate, our knowledge of advanced practices and our contributions to society's advancement would likely cause us to dominate Equestria economically, as we slowly start to see progress towards our current age. This sort of swift takeover of the economy would likely bolster it, however in any case we would likely be subject to a lot of racism as a result.

Not to mention, suddenly international relations become one-sided. Once Equestria recovers, it would have a massive leg up on any competition it may have. Other countries would be scrambling to get on Equestria's good side, or match its innovations so that it may adequately defend itself against it. Though I doubt Equestrian royalty has much interest in expansionism, with the sort of advances made, they would be more than capable of expanding far beyond their initial territories. Though probably a stretch, Equestria could be in a position to control all of Equus.

• Brohoof 3

Personally, i dont think any of the bronies will know what to do. Many say "oh ill do this and ill do that." but in reality, you wouldnt know what the heck is going on and where you are..

but if i went, i'd totally hit on Luna.. no question. Is there a possiblity that i'd be imprisoned? yes, but totally worth it..

WORSHIP LUNA'S BUTT!

No matter what Equestria would be destroyed if there wasn't immediate action taken to protect it. Also Equeastria probably wouldn't recover from this unless some one fixed the overpopulation problems. Also Equestria may become the new area 51 because of magic and talking ponies. Our government would cover it up and hid it until they have found out an explanation for it. That would mean everpony would become a science experiment. We would all be made so, We were lost in accidents the governments set up. All the bronies and ponies would be dissected. So silencing the people who could and would tell the world need to be silenced. Also we may have to destroyed the portal to earth because our government will just turn Equestria into science experiment.

Since you've already advocated for murdering the innocent, no one would ever trust you with establishing order.

Please stop now.

Thank you

I already have the trust of my friends so I don't need yours. Also you have no idea how much firepower I may be packing so you can't really tell if I can be overpowered. Also if Celestia hears the fate of equestria if the bronies aren't stopped soon she may agree with my methods of insuring order.

At least the Changelings will benefit. The endless supply of love from all the bronies would be enough for the hive that they wouldn't need to steal love from native ponies anymore. 

Aside from that everything else would most likely be negative.

Remind me to stay on GunDogM60's good side :/

I highly doubt Celestia would resort to mass murder.. most likely bashing people to the moon or other areas, away from Equestria.. with Luna and Twilights help ofcourse

Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Never.

Why would someone want that for one? there would be so much people it would be hard to have fun, just like Hong Kong.

But really, it would be over-crowded and just not enjoyable in my eyes, I wouldn't like it.

But really, Maybe 100 People at a time could work ^-^

The mere violent nature of humanity would lead to the destruction of Equestrian society, thus, we would all have to be banished lest the land be layed to waste by the violent and apprehensive nature of humanity.

Hopefully that wouldn't be the case. If it were all bronies that were sent to Equestria I'm sure only the minority would cause such travesties. Otherwise most bornies should be well behaved and blend in with society..

Why would someone want that for one? there would be so much people it would be hard to have fun, just like Hong Kong. But really, it would be over-crowded and just not enjoyable in my eyes, I wouldn't like it.

Well Equestria is pretty big and open spaced. I'm sure there'd be enough room for all of us and even lands beyond Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully that wouldn't be the case. If it were all bronies that were sent to Equestria I'm sure only the minority would cause such travesties. Otherwise most bornies should be well behaved and blend in with society..

Well Equestria is pretty big and open spaced. I'm sure there'd be enough room for all of us and even lands beyond Equestria. 

I'm not even saying intentionally causing trouble, it's just that humans as a species are predisposed to violence and other methods of confrontation that Equestria definitely has dealt with, just not such a scale as humanity.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations