What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria?

Silverhoof

What if ALL the Bronies in the world went to Equestria as ponies?

How soon would it be before Ponyville was swamped with fans?

Would Celestia have to cordon off Ponyville just so they could live in peace?

Would you even bother trying to see Ponyville with thousands trying to get in?

How many guys would ask the Mane Six on a date?

Would we end up in Brony Camps where we would be slowly introduced into Pony society? and forced to sign docs promising to leave Fluttershy alone?

and if you're a teen. Are you willing to work for a living now? or go back to pony school staying in an orphanage style dorm?

I just wonder what chaos thousands upon thousands of fan-boy ponies (who are intimately familiar with the last three years of Equestrian history) would cause.

attachicon.gif17395_-_Don-KomandoRR_madmax_nurse_pony_nurse_redheart_oc_madness_original_character-(n1306467021527).jpg

Serious amounts of body odor flooding Ponyville, mane six being asked on dates by millions, SBB64 asking Rarity to be with him for the rest of his life, Feld0 taking over Equestria, MLP Forums becoming an actual territory near Las Pegasus, and Twilight Sparkle(the moderator) would... hide in Twilight's library, without her knowledge.

For me, I would become friends in harmony with Equestria, and treat them like they are my friends.

• Brohoof 1

I would Get my revenge on Cadence for what she did to my king, BLOOD SHALL BE SPELLED.

Another thing I would do is teach ponies about the right to vote

• 2 months later...

On the flip side. Celestia now has an army that numbers several hundred thousand strong, point us in the direction of the changling kingdom and they'll well love and tolerate the shit of of them and build a Bronyville upon their ashes!

*The look on Chryssi's face when her forces get zerg rushed: Priceless.

Edited by Malinter

:lol: First off I think Pinkie pie would go nuts from all the new friends that She would make :lol: 

I personally wouldn't want to date any of the mane 6. But I would want to be their friends if I could. Besides that I would live a normal life.with my own farm.derpy_emoticon1.png 

• Brohoof 1

if this did happen i would seriously worry about the cloppers, ponyville would turn into an extremely weird town with cloppers outside every house

I'm pretty sure cloppers wouldn't do anything illegal if they went to Ponyvile. Just like in real life. You can fantasize about your favorite celebrity, or a person you have a crush on, but you're not going to sexually harass them in person. Well, if you're not completely nuts and have some sense of social standards, you won't...

• Brohoof 2

What would happen if all the bronies went to Equestria? Well, first of all, the world would be a slightly better, less awkward place. Second of all, you'd all probably destroy Equestria unintentionally by ravaging the area, scaring ponies, consuming tons of resources, getting into fights over nothing, and generally causing chaos. Discord would gain super powers and take over the universe as a result. Lastly, I'd be very bored.

• Brohoof 2

We must all contribute our lives to the Goddess Empress of ponykind! For without the Goddess Empress of ponykind there is nothing.

Her will is unquestionable.

We will give our lives for the Goddess Empress of ponykind without hesitation. She is the light, and without her our lives will be lost to darkness.

Edited by SveciaDash

Guess what would happen.

There would be widespread confusion.

People would be performing reality checks for one another

Eventually, they would realize their common ground

Some would brohoof, talk, identify forum friends, and ask of them who best pony is.

the talkers would be interrupted by screaming

Someone would be attempting to "express their love" to a pony

Someone would try to pull him off of her

They would then crowd around it until they realize there are hundreds more

they would realize where they are

some would buckle down crying over missed love ones, 

most would explode in amazed laughter and start running about

the ponies would be, needless to say, a little uncomfortable

they would learn to live amongst the bronies

a few people who actually want to meet me would come looking

They wouldn't find me.

Eventually, they would give up.

they would continue living their lives.

in a year or two, a man is seen on bended knee opening a ring box for a pony.

she screams "yes! Yes of course, Jeremy!"

within a few years, this random event of countless humans appearing is recorded in the histories.

human-pony couples would be okay, and it would be found that out ability to throw punches makes us excellent candidates for soldiers.

Every now and then, my absence is discussed, but rarely.

A human proposing to twilight sparks a civil war that lasts a few months. Not a disastrous amount of lives are lost, but it is still tragic.

finally, 8 years after the event, a rabbit with hooves is spotted.

chocolate milk begins to fall from a dark sky.

cotton candy clouds are spotted, amongst hordes of changelings

loud thumps are heard.

The thumps get louder.

A massive robot trudges into town, chrysalis on one shoulder, discord on the other.

within a mass of sliding panels and gears, A large tank filled with green liquid is spotted.

a haggard, sickly thin Electron Daydream is seen within the tank, tubes popping from all parts of my head.

the villains proclaim:

"behold our creation!"

they look at each other and smile.

"well... His creation."

they laugh.

"we needed an artist, an architect, a scientist, a brain for our machine. He was the first we could find."

At this point, Electron's whispers of "I'm so sorry..." Bleed into sobs. The robot's knees buckle.

electricity fires through the tubes into his brain and he ceases.

the army of bronies mobilizes.

the cavalry is slaughtered by guns, changelings and electrified fields.

After 3 years of uprisings, resistances and efforts, the robot falls. Slowly, creakily, blasts firing from all holes

The resistance, the humans with the resistance emblem on their shirts, the ponies with specialty cutie marks cut into their flanks charges in.

among the hanging wires, falling panels and flickering lights, they find the shattered tank

electron lays there, hair hanging down past his knees, a face like a skeleton, proclaims again almost silently "I'm so... Sorry..."

they look at him in confusion

he hands them a USB drive covered in complex tech. "use it... Correctly."

he gives one last crooked smile, the twinkle still in his blue eyes, headphones still hanging from his thin neck, as he coughs a red stream and falls dead. 

The resistance carries his body outside and buries him. A powerful unicorn magician brings forth a gravestone decorated with gears.

the gears turn for eternity.

the leader hold a the USB drive in his hands.

they bring it to the center of the crystal empire, end place it mournfully before the heart crystal.

a loud noise breaks up the funeral march.

then, the sound of electron's voice is heard.

"good job, guys."

suddenly, humans start to disappear.

eventually, they all zap from their spots in a puff of smoke. 

Celestia salutes the 11 year leader of the human-equestrian army as he zaps from his spot.

On an oddly quiet New York day, humans start to fall from the sky.

A few of the young human-Pegasus hybrids beak their fall with their wings. The normal humans suffer minor injuries.

They look around.

The world is never the same again.

Both worlds.

The End.

Depends who get's to go.

If the bronies who are mature and can actually make good choices go; I can't see anything really bad happening to Equestria. 

However, if just anyone was sent there than it would be a catastrophe.Especially if they are transformed into ponies in the process. I'm sorry to say but as humans we are very destructive and the bad apples would ruin it for everyone else.

• Brohoof 1

Were it to ever happen, I know I'd be looking for a place away from Ponyville, somewhere I can be, that didn't involve cold weather, and preferably somewhere near a lake. I don't really care if I live near the mane 6, they're awesome and all, but there are plenty of other ponies out there. I think I'd be content almost anywhere. It'd be kind of cool to be a crystal pony though, but I'm sure that would get crowded fast too.

I like how in nearly every post here there's something about bronies raping ponies... Jeez guys, stop thinking so dark.

Anyway, we couldn't last a few minutes without destroying their entire world.

I like how in nearly every post here there's something about bronies raping ponies... Jeez guys, stop thinking so dark.   Anyway, we couldn't last a few minutes without destroying their entire world.

Well hey think logically, If we all went to Equestria and we all know plenty of us are interested in the mane 6 ponies and more so I'm sure most of us can't even show restraint. 

I like how in nearly every post here there's something about bronies raping ponies... Jeez guys, stop thinking so dark.

Anyway, we couldn't last a few minutes without destroying their entire world.

I'd have to agree with you unfortunately. As much as I love to think human beings are capable of being positive forces, I think that the negative far outstretches it in many cases. Although, taking into consideration the genetic change of becoming a pony might change how you think and act as well. The one thing would be a sudden influx of population which would need food and shelter.

• Brohoof 1

Well hey think logically, If we all went to Equestria and we all know plenty of us are interested in the mane 6 ponies and more so I'm sure most of us can't even show restraint. 

I'd imagine that the mane 6 would be kept somewhere excluded from all the bronies if instances of any type of sexual harassment happened. Maybe Canterlot Castle? 

I'd imagine that the mane 6 would be kept somewhere excluded from all the bronies if instances of any type of sexual harassment happened. Maybe Canterlot Castle? 

Well hopefully The Princesses put down some laws sternly and tell us that we can't even touch them or else we would be banished forever! At least then we wouldn't be tempted to do anything to them.

Wait, wait, wait.

I just realized: How can anyone rape anyone if no one has sex organs in the world of Equestria? Rape problem solved.

(Then again... sexual harassment is still an issue).

Wait, wait, wait.

I just realized: How can anyone rape anyone if no one has sex organs in the world of Equestria? Rape problem solved.

(Then again... sexual harassment is still an issue).

Wait ponies don't have sex organs?

Then how do they.......oh never mind. I rather not think about it lol

What if we were humans? What if we were ponies? Wouldn't make a difference really.

Maybe you can get some of the ponies in Equestria to go to our world and get a rebalancing of the two worlds?

Some people become ponies in Equestria and some ponies become people in Earth.

Hey, "Equestria Girls" made that sorta canon...but Earth would be a tough sell. 

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you can get some of the ponies in Equestria to go to our world and get a rebalancing of the two worlds?

Some people become ponies in Equestria and some ponies become people in Earth.

Hey, "Equestria Girls" made that sorta canon...but Earth would be a tough sell. 

That would be equal to asking Jews to go to a concentration camp in Germany during World War 2

Ibthink itd be better if all GOOD bronies went to Equestria i dont see the perverts or clops being actual bronies theyre here for different reasons. If all good bronies went we have to all meet up for the good of eq and figuee something out, A rule would be maybe a certain number of bronies can be in ponyville so maybe we switch every two weeks (have a calender) so the mane six wont get swamped, and there wouldnt be a food problem i guess, and so alot of us in manehatten, canterlot and ponyville and maybe a few people would want to be in everfree forest. And also any people with crushes on the mane six shouldnt go either :/ or at least people that are too desperate.

And as for disease it wont exist cause magi gets rid of it and also we should come to an agreement of not letting any info from are world be told to equestrians, cause itd wreck it and no one should evolve the current level of technology itd also wreck equestria. No electronic.

Yes we could meet the mane six occasionally say hi and stuff but sadly i dont think itd be a good idea for people to try to be part of the mane six cause itd be mane millions :/.

Lol i could also imagine pinkie going crazy trying to befriend everyone xD

It wouldnt be good for her health.

• Brohoof 1