Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone do my OC on computer art?

Harmony Spark

(edited)
post-14112-0-33555300-1369781263_thumb.jpg

I always wanted my OC to have a compter animation art picture in the style

of a profile picture to put on my avatar.

So can u guys or girls do my OC in computer art style? Thanks!

Edited by Princess HarmonyStar

(edited)

Wish I could do your OC but I'm really terrible at computer art and am still practicing... but I do know someone who can help you with your request. There's a topic called My Pony Fan Art, he did a request for me and he'll probably do one for you too! smile.png Good luck. 

You can see the topic in Pony Fan Art....obviously. 

I am currently working on your OC but only cause I'm bored. i make no promises that it will look good. I'm honestly not that great of an artist and as you heard above have only just started computer art. Plus, I don't have a tablet...so I use a iPad. So umm...don't get your hopes up. :)

sleep.png Okay, finished your OC. Since this is about the 4th time I've ever drawn computer art it's actually fairly decent in my opinion. I don't mind if you don't like it...like I said, I'm not that good. laugh.png

Oh crap.... I just realized I totally forgot to add the wings.... I AM SO SORRY!!! D: Ok well, I officially fail at drawing....whatever super sorry... 

post-10113-0-28026200-1370615752_thumb.png

Edited by Surreal Darkness

Oh crap.... I just realized I totally forgot to add the wings

And the Crown. AND the shoes. or slippers. whatever they're called haha.

I would normally give it a go but i promised myself I wouldn't do any more digital art until I bought myself a Wacom tablet. which i keep putting off.

happy.png

And the Crown. AND the shoes. or slippers. whatever they're called haha.

I would normally give it a go but i promised myself I wouldn't do any more digital art until I bought myself a Wacom tablet. which i keep putting off.

happy.png

CRAPP!!! YOUR RIGHT!!! SHEESH I AM TOTALLY BLIND...which I geuss is why I wear glasses....BUT STILL. I AM SO SORRY. Just ignore my drawing... oh my this is embarrassing. happy.png

I completely forgot to give you the pony you requested on my thread! I'm sorry!

I have two drawings of her, but I will give computer art a go today too :)

Partly because I got a graphics tablet yesterday and can't wait to try it out.

Her in normal Princess mode:

post-14040-0-42263000-1370620928_thumb.jpg

Her in the morning or weekend before getting ready for her royal duties rocking out to her ipod(as you requested):

For post-14040-0-16601000-1370620839_thumb.jpg

Hmmm, seems easy enough! :D I will try for you, but if I fail, I have no idea, but I have never done a alicorn before! But I will try! :D

Art Examples

post-16300-0-93580200-1370621217_thumb.png

post-16300-0-09059500-1370621222_thumb.png

:D:D:D PLEASE REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO DO IT! :D

Here ya go!!! I improved it!!! biggrin.png I still didn't add the wings though. Still super sorry about that. i just wanted to show you the improved result. smile.png

I plan on improving even more. So don't worry, I'll add the wings/crown/ and slipper thingies soon. :) Your request has been great practice for me. 

post-10113-0-48794600-1370622120_thumb.png

Okay, so i'm just wondering do you want a still picture or a full animation *such as walking or head movement*

Because I'd be able to create an adobe illustrator still image easily but a full animation would take me a longer *mostly cause i'd have to transfer to flash or another program after to use a bone tool, which is an animating tool*

Okay, so i'm just wondering do you want a still picture or a full animation *such as walking or head movement*

Because I'd be able to create an adobe illustrator still image easily but a full animation would take me a longer *mostly cause i'd have to transfer to flash or another program after to use a bone tool, which is an animating tool*

Damn bro, you can do a full animation? That's awesome!!! Your super talented! ^-^ Ya just wanted to compliment you on your awesomness. 

Damn bro, you can do a full animation? That's awesome!!! Your super talented! ^-^ Ya just wanted to compliment you on your awesomness. 

Thanks! 

I'm a bit of a beginner but I took a course on animating in flash at my school and because i was taking an illustrator course at the exact same time. I just used illustrator to make all of the pics for the flash animation :)

It actually isn't to difficult to learn how but it does take a lot of patience * the bone tool can make strange things happen*

I completely forgot to give you the pony you requested on my thread! I'm sorry!

I have two drawings of her, but I will give computer art a go today too :)

Partly because I got a graphics tablet yesterday and can't wait to try it out.

Her in normal Princess mode:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Her in the morning or weekend before getting ready for her royal duties rocking out to her ipod(as you requested):

For attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Whoa! That is AWESOME!!!! They are so good that I'm putting them in my Favourite Photos file! ;) great work!

Hmmm, seems easy enough! :D I will try for you, but if I fail, I have no idea, but I have never done a alicorn before! But I will try! :D Art Examples

:D:D:D PLEASE REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO DO IT! :D

Yes. I would love for youto do my OC! Those were awesome :) you can take ur time if you want. I'm very patient :P

Yes, I would like talking, walking movement but if its too hard, a picture is just fine whatever u want ;)

As for Surreal Darkness, GREAT. WORK! ;D

This topic appears to be a request thread and has therefore been moved to the Requests Guild. The Fan Art board is for showing off and getting critique on works that you, the topic-starter, have created.

(edited)

Whoa! That is AWESOME!!!! They are so good that I'm putting them in my Favourite Photos file! wink.png great work!

Yes. I would love for youto do my OC! Those were awesome smile.png you can take ur time if you want. I'm very patient tongue.png

Yes, I would like talking, walking movement but if its too hard, a picture is just fine whatever u want wink.png

As for Surreal Darkness, GREAT. WORK! ;D

I haven't done any talking animations before so it would take a lot longer *can't actually use bone tool with mouth* I would have to make each mouth version separate but I should be able to do it and any size preference?

Edit

could you also post a full picture just so I can see the end of the tail

Edited by Ark Crystail

I haven't done any talking animations before so it would take a lot longer *can't actually use bone tool with mouth* I would have to make each mouth version separate but I should be able to do it and any size preference?

The size for my OC will be about as tall as Twilight as an alicorn, that sort of height. If its too much work, like I said, I'm fine with a picture

(Although walking would be nice, but I'm leaving it up to you :)

Whoa! That is AWESOME!!!! They are so good that I'm putting them in my Favourite Photos file! ;) great work!

Thank you!! I'm so glad you like them so much! ! I'm currently also making a digital drawing on my ipad for you :)

It should be here soon :)

Hopefully it will make it into the file as well :D

I'll try to get started on it as soon as I can. Hopefully I'll have basic animation done later tonight and the illustrator drawing done before 7pm gmt-6

It's finally finsihed and officially done. It took me about an hour and a half to make. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! Oh geez, I'm exhausted. My eyes hurt.

That's looks awesome. You deserve a well-earned break for that! Btw my OCs name is Harmony STAR, oh well I'll shut up. Cause this looks brilliant :)

(edited)

That's looks awesome. You deserve a well-earned break for that! Btw my OCs name is Harmony STAR, oh well I'll shut up. Cause this looks brilliant smile.png

Lol thank you!  Crap, I was tired so I that may be why it's wrong. Sorry about the name, I just read your avatar name wrong. But thank you. I had a ton of fun making it. 

Edited by Surreal Darkness

(edited)

Okay it's gonna take me longer than i thought. The secondary hair colour nearly made me flip a table XD. 

This is what i have at the moment

There are no tail, no wing definitions, no nose, and none of the accesories yet

Also, If you are able to would you be able to post the full picture so I could see the rest of the tail

normal version 

post-15883-0-02395600-1370647371_thumb.jpg

Hair Blur

post-15883-0-79741700-1370647376_thumb.jpg

I'm probably not going to be able to start animation today by the looks of it but hopefully once I do start the bone tool won't mess around with my mind

Edit: I will be fixing the ear line

Edited by Ark Crystail

(edited)

All right, I have finished the digital picture.

I sincerely hope you like it. Made completely on Artstudio iOS application on iPad 3 without a pen. Though there are a few added filters from Camera Studio+ application as well. I also hope you choose this as your avatar.

Click here if you need to resize it.

:D

post-14040-0-70871600-1370655603_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silent Dawn