Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Fluffle puff gif and im taking oc comission requests

Rocco

(edited)

Ok, i have made my selections. Im going to draw two OCs of my choosing. Im choosig these based on originality, difficulty , and detail. The problem is that i love all the ocs so dang much inhad a hard time deciding on who to draw so i left that up my mane pony machstyle and he gave me suggestions on who to pic. By tomorrow afternoon you will havs a questionare in your in box, please take your time and fill it out and follow the intructions as close as posible. If you have any questions just ask and i can help ya! No worries its easy stuffs. I will devote 6 hours of work to each oc, one of witch will be featured in my video for youtube about drawing OC's in my personal style. When im done all i require payment wise is that you critque my work and give your honest opinion of it, if you dont like it, tell me. Lastly, if you wish you can have the actualy drawing that i do for you. I have no problem shipping it to you if you want but you will have to pay shipping, if not i can send you hires pic of the drawing for your keeping via skype.

Yay ponies!

Edited by Lucid Sketch

(edited)

Hello there! biggrin.png

Could you do my OC PassionFlame?

Unfortunately I don't have very many pictures of her, but here's what I do have:

2u7qgbn.jpg

v

9qwfap.jpg

v

You can draw her in any pose you'd like, just something different than the two I already have smile.png

Thanks very much!

~SB

EDIT: Here's her cutie mark:

2modqj7.jpg

Edited by SparkBrony

(edited)

Sweet! I love your drawings. Can you please do those two on my current avatar? The stallion is this:

e7f0883d200c82dd6f4d2077cc7c05ad.png

And the mare is this:

7fa182035c1c9464b62d3bbbf1d4e6ba.jpg

Can you please do them doing something cute? :3

If you want some more details, just ask me, or visit their links. Sky Warden link is on my signature, and the mare is here:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r3282

Thank you in advance. smile.png

Wait. I'm confused. It's a free request thread or a comission thread? :/

Edited by Sky Warden

Wow that was fast! I think i will let a few more ponies have a chance at getting a request in, even though sparks is freaking sweet and yours is very original and awesome looking. If this keeps up i will have to have a drawing because i wont be able to choose!

Wait, are these requests or commissions? You asked to have this moved to the commissions section, implying that you require payment for your drawings. 

If you are taking requests, I'd appreciate that you did one of my new OC Cain. Please pay special attention to her appearance!

Hope you choose mine. X3 Thank you!

Hey-o! I do a lot of free pictures and stuff so I know how stressful it can get :D

Here is my OC Sky Song

Her cutie mark is just a treble clef C:

As for a pose? I would love just a head shot! I adore pony portraits C;

(edited)

I've seen your work before and I would love to get an awesome picture for free ... com'on Stardust

['spoiler']
post-15259-0-06377300-1370103935.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg
post-15259-0-82797200-1369486698_thumb.jpg
post-15259-0-09906000-1369545709.jpg
['/spoiler']

do any kind of pose you want of her though maybe something evil may be a chalenge

Edited by rascal61

Wow! Your art is absoulutly stunning! How long does it normally take to draw a pony?

Also, where are you people getting all these good looking OCs!? Mine looks like crap compared to yours. Is there someone who has an OC shop on the forum?

Horee poop! Were did all the alicorns come from lol? Im loving it!

Wow! Your art is absoulutly stunning! How long does it normally take to draw a pony?

Also, where are you people getting all these good looking OCs!? Mine looks like crap compared to yours. Is there someone who has an OC shop on the forum?

Most of them get them done on creator on deviant art the. Have another artist apply there own style to it or redraw it them selfs with inkscape/photoshop type software. But insuck at digital media lol hence the penicls!!!

(edited)

I'll put forth Swordpoint. That's him in my avatar.

I've also got a larger version, courtesy of @detective rarity.

img-1478093-1-nRum3kR.jpg

I'm eager to see a more lighthearted depiction of him. While he's usually quite serious, he's still got a heart of gold... even if he doesn't show it that much.

Edited by Justin ZW

Were did all the alicorns come from lol? Im loving it!

No one is telling me how to do the spoliers thing... so everyone will have a million pictures of my oc on their thread until someone does

No one is telling me how to do the spoliers thing... so everyone will have a million pictures of my oc on their thread until someone does

To do a spoiler, you just write 'spoiler' and '/spoiler' in brackets [] around the things you want spoilered :) Hope that helped.

Anyway, YAAAAY I'm first up! Can't wait to see the beautiful product! :D (Actually, take your time, I can wait :))

To do a spoiler, you just write 'spoiler' and '/spoiler' in brackets [] around the things you want spoilered Hope that helped.  

Its not working... I am doomed to post every single picture I own onto the thread and not being able to not clog it up... Damm you 5 year old laptop 

(edited)

THE ALICORN OC'S IT BURNSSS

I don't know what's going on here. If I can still get art, feel free to try out Art Streak. She is simple to draw, which makes her great practice. Hope I can get some art from you ^^

Can I bribe you with a promise to make art for you if you choose my OC?

Example of my bribes Refrence:

NjeHeTz.jpg

Oh yeah, she has wings. That's kind of important <_<

Edited by Glaceon

Its not working... I am doomed to post every single picture I own onto the thread and not being able to not clog it up... Damm you 5 year old laptop 

It's spelled "spoiler." I've noticed that you keep spelling it "spolier."

Proper spelling is a necessity!

Also... is the OP done picking ponies?

Also... is the OP done picking ponies?

I think so.

By the way, @, just wondering how it's coming along! :) I hope I'm not nagging you or anything, just checking in!

~SparkBrony