Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lucifer's Pony Art Request Thread!

Lucifer

(edited)

Hello, my dear friends! I am here to announce the opening of my requests thread! x3

Want examples of my work?

Here you go: http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/

Example of my work:

post-10276-0-05159200-1371317628_thumb.jpg

Now, I'd appreciate that you'd use the following type of request submission form:

Name:

Reference/s:

Pose:

Aditional Information:

[ ] Colored | [ ] Not colored

(Insert an 'x' in the desired option! x3)

Now, there is a maximum of three requests being handled at the same time, since I  have to study.

If you post after there are already three filled slots, your post shall be ignored! So, post wisely!

List:

1. @@GaleFenrir's Curious. Done!
  2. @@Midnight Blade's Midnight Blade. Done!
  3. @@Chigens and Kay's Kaynah. Ongoing. . .

So... Start with them requests already! =D

Edited by Lucifer

Name: Curious

Reference/s: character page in my sig

Pose: How about a sleepy pose?

Aditional Information: If he's sleepy, could you have him bury his muzzle in his scarf? He tends to do that.

[ ] Colored | [X] Not colored

Name: Curious

Reference/s: character page in my sig

Pose: How about a sleepy pose?

Aditional Information: If he's sleepy, could you have him bury his muzzle in his scarf? He tends to do that.

[ ] Colored | [X] Not colored

I will start drawing with all haste! I'll be sure to notify you when it is done!

NOTE: All uploads will be delayed for next monday due to my scanner's misfortunate malfunction!

Name: Midnight Blade

Reference/s:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-blade-r3342

Pose: Something like a battle position

Aditional Information: He looks like a mare but without the eyeleashes

[ ] Colored | [x ] Not colored

Errr... Do you have an image of Midnight Blade? It is going to be hard to draw him... Without a visual reference.

The link you gave me leads to no image... :s

(edited)

Name: Kaynah

Reference/s:

post-1372-0-79443600-1371327940_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-14320500-1371327961_thumb.png

post-1372-0-30195000-1371327948_thumb.png

post-1372-0-24039100-1371327950_thumb.png

post-1372-0-21522000-1371327970_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-00714300-1371327983_thumb.jpg

Pose: Whatever pose you would like to draw ^^

Aditional Information: She is pregnant, not fat tongue.png She has a spear which she carries around on her back with a strap. She wears a blue magatama necklace, has two hoop earrings in her left ear (or right ear, it doesn't matter) and she also wears a hair feather. The rest of the details you can most likely pick up from the references.

[X] Colored | [ ] Not colored

Thank you in advanced~

Edited by Chigens and Kay

(edited)

Sounds fun, I know I'm the 4th post, does that mean that once your done with the first three you will do mine? Or am I going to be entirely ignored. 

Dark Moon

img-1563197-1-82ed0037-eb8a-479f-847d-24

Pose: Something epic, flying maybe

Additional Info: Cutie Mark=Pink Floyd Light Prism

Also if you need any additional info on what his personality might be, here is his page:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dark-moon-r3621

[X]Colored l []Not Colored  

Edited by Dark Moon

I like your art style. Very nice. 

Name: Nexus

Reference: see signature

Pose: Standing from 45angle.

Additional Information: Ignore the accessories and clothing on him now. Could you draw him in this armor? Exclude the helmet.

Color [x] No Color []

Thanks.

(edited)

Okay, the three first spots are filled. But do not desperate!

The ones that posted after that will be moved to the waiting to wait list!

Thank you for your patience! x3

Edited by Lucifer

Name: Evening Glory

Reference/s: Evening's character page can be found in my Signature and here

Pose: Nothing in particular but she is quite shy and cheery

Aditional Information: The colours on the picture aren't the exacts, the artist didn't have the right pencils and just went with that. Please don't make that  mistake?

[ x ] Colored | [ ] Not colored

Name: Kaynah

Reference/s:

Pose: Whatever pose you would like to draw ^^

Aditional Information: She is pregnant, not fat img-1563161-1-tongue.png She has a spear which she carries around on her back with a strap. She wears a blue magatama necklace, has two hoop earrings in her left ear (or right ear, it doesn't matter) and she also wears a hair feather. The rest of the details you can most likely pick up from the references.

Thank you in advanced~

Ooooooh a Snake Pony! And oooooooh a weapon!! x3

I would love to make the spear a little more... How should I say, cool? Nah... Awesome?... Not enough. How about... Atleast 20% cooler? =D

Ooooooh a Snake Pony! And oooooooh a weapon!! x3

I would love to make the spear a little more... How should I say, cool? Nah... Awesome?... Not enough. How about... Atleast 20% cooler? =D

Kay thinks that the spear is already awesome as it is...

For the drawing though, you can make it look however you want it to. It is your drawing after all.

(edited)

HEY YOU! 

I like your style wink.png

Would you mind(when you're done with the others of course) make my OC?

Name: Copper Lock

References :

post-15527-0-42063200-1371336325_thumb.png

here's his OC page: 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-lock-r3549

Pose: Whatever you wish but he's kinda the adventuring type of character, so maybe... some thing adventurish?

Other:Yes. He is steampunk tongue.png

And for coloring... whatever you think is best but I would prefer colored smile.png

If you have any questions, just ask.

Edited by The Swedish Brony

Name: Stardust

Reference/s:

post-15259-0-06377300-1370103935.jpg

post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg

Pose: her just flying or fighting something

Aditional Information: do what ever you want with the pose, 

[ ] Colored | [ x] Not colored

and thanks for putting this up for us... I've been waiting for when I would be able to resquest some artwork from you 

Ah, shoot! The slots are taken already. Well, then I will just say that your drawing skill is beautiful. I really love your style. That looks like... I forget.

Well, if you still want to take request, I will hand you Asnee Hoof. The link is on my signature. You can find the reference there. I have an idea. Why don't you draw him fighting Kaynah with his Dao (that weapon in the reference)? If @Chigens and Kay doesn't mind it, of course. :3

(edited)

Well, if you still want to take request, I will hand you Asnee Hoof. The link is on my signature. You can find the reference there. I have an idea. Why don't you draw him fighting Kaynah with his Dao (that weapon in the reference)? If @Chigens and Kay doesn't mind it, of course. :3

I do mind, yes. No offense to you at all or anything, I would just like to have a solo image of Kay, not with any other pony in the picture tongue.png

Unless you are saying that is what you want to do for your own request, in which case I would be completely OK with biggrin.png(I'm tired and my comprehension is skewed...)

Edited by Chigens and Kay

(edited)
I do mind, yes. No offense to you at all or anything, I would just like to have a solo image of Kay, not with any other pony in the picture tongue.png

post-10241-0-92682600-1358082258.jpg

Well, okay then.

I think it will take a very long time to get my turn, so I will just leave my OC here. I have tons of works to do even in Sunday. dry.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Well, okay then.

I think it will take a very long time to get my turn, so I will just leave my OC here. I have tons of works to do even in Sunday. img-1564490-2-dry.png

I edited my post back there a while ago, i said it was alright if it was for your request, I got it confused with mine because I am tired :P

Kay thinks that the spear is already awesome as it is...

For the drawing though, you can make it look however you want it to. It is your drawing after all.

Understood!

Other:Yes. He is steampunk img-1563476-2-tongue.png

STEAMPUNK AW YESH J00R S0 ST34MPUNK OMGOMGOMG!!!~<3

Question: Marry me?

Just kidding! x3

and thanks for putting this up for us... I've been waiting for when I would be able to resquest some artwork from you 

You shall be placed in the waiting to wait list! Great to know that somepony likes my art~

Ah, shoot! The slots are taken already. Well, then I will just say that your drawing skill is beautiful. I really love your style. That looks like... I forget.

I will try my best to do your request! =D

Everyone I quoted(Except @Chigens and Kay, since she is already in the wait list) is now in the waiting to wait list!

Name: Sugar Note

Reference/s:

post-16500-0-07517800-1370819358.png
post-16500-0-98657400-1371393784_thumb.jpg

Pose: I kind of want her in a rocking out type of pose :) That be so cool!!!

Aditional Information: She loves music but she also like's destruction (Hence her cutie mark is all broken up) 

If you can't do it, I understand :) I mean you have a lot to do! ^.^ Thanks anyway!

That is a nice style you got there!

So... Yeah.

Anyway, the request:

Name: Proton

Reference/s: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/proton-r2866

Sorry, I really do not have any more references of him. I've put him in a bunch of Request Threads but none have been finished yet ._.

Pose: What about floating in mid-air while drinking a soda?

Aditional Information: His Cutie Mark is a Winged Pencil. Oh, he MUST have his shades on. Please? If you can't draw shades or are not willing to draw them, then please tell me and I shall PM you his eye color. No one must know about it.

Thanks in advance :D

I will try my best to do your request! =D

Thank you. I will wait for this one. No need to be in hurry. I understand if you're busy. I'm personally busy these days. XD

See you again. :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Okay, first of all, sorry for not being very much active...

Well, I would rather not talk about it, but I consider it rude to let people wait and not know why so.

Recently, as about in the early days of June, my... Girlfriend died, in a  car accident. Suicide floated around my head, but now I am fine.

Now, let us get to the drawings!

For @@GaleFenrir, this:

post-10276-0-46507400-1372784597_thumb.jpg

Sorry about this crappy thing, but I was so utterly dead by the inside, that I could do nothing more, so I apologize...

Now, a preview of @@Midnight Blade's request:

post-10276-0-60814500-1372784684_thumb.jpg

It is complete:

post-10276-0-58308200-1372787468_thumb.jpg

In two days, I will be able to scan it, and, furthermore, upload it with decent quality!

I hope everypony understands, and awaits with patience for their turn.

Edited by Lucifer

@@Midnight Blade, your requests is done! Here, have a look:

post-10276-0-71711500-1372967131_thumb.jpg

What do you think?

I had quite a good time drawing him, and, since it was black and white, it was easy. to do. x3

More will arrive soon! Next will be Kaynah~