OC for SparkBrony! my second alicorn!

Rocco

(edited)

this is the first in 3 oc drawing that i have taken in on free comission. this oc is for sparkbrony who knew exactly what he wanted and was very specific in what he wanted. 

with out any further stalling for time hur she be!

img-1564955-1-IMG_0006-1_zps53557f44.jpg

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT GUYS!!!! THAT IS.....of coruse,....you want to........squeeeeeeeky

Edited by Lucid Sketch
  • Brohoof 7

AS usual for your drawings I am left speechless and wondering how many more years of drawing will it take me to get up to your skill level.

Very, VERY nice drawing

• Brohoof 2

AS usual for your drawings I am left speechless and wondering how many more years of drawing will it take me to get up to your skill level.

Very, VERY nice drawing

well.....  i have been drawing for 5 months....thats it. but thank you so much for you praise! between a sprinkler system here at work sploding and taking out most of the 3rd floor and kept be busy for the better part of 2 days, i would say collectively i have 6 hours in this drawing dew to having to start and stop over and over again. i bet you could do just as good if not better than this if you really put you mind to it! i guess my extra special talent really is sketching, i always thought it was dreaming!

• Brohoof 1

YAAAY! PassionFlame highly approves. And so do I! It's absolutely amazing! :D Thanks very much for taking the time to do this, it turned out great! I don't see a single thing wrong with it. :)

Wow your drawing is quite awesome! Even for simply being in black and white the style is just so... Sharp and well done looking, I don't know how to explain it really.

Regardless you did an awesome job with sparks Oc!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

YAAAY! PassionFlame highly approves. And so do I! It's absolutely amazing! biggrin.png Thanks very much for taking the time to do this, it turned out great! I don't see a single thing wrong with it. smile.png

im so happy you like it! smile.png im just sorry it took me so long to get her done! this was suppost to be a 1 night drawing but herypoo it was craziness at the casa de riverside!  I love love love this oc and it was so much fun to draw! I have wanted to draw wings like this on a oc for ever now and I finally go the chance!

Looks terrific! You've done an great job with the shading and the size of the body! Please keep drawing some more! I'd love to see some more of your art!

Wow your drawing is quite awesome! Even for simply being in black and white the style is just so... Sharp and well done looking, I don't know how to explain it really.

Regardless you did an awesome job with sparks Oc!

sad.png  <<<<==== my actual reaction to all the amazing praise from you guys! after the day I have had, my first fathers day as a dad! and almost legit being killed while riding my motorcycle home from work by a 19 year old kid playing fast and furious in his pos whit mustang......sorry, didn't mean to rant, but a near head on collision will do that to you. its really awesome that you guys like my drawings so much, and it reminds me that I really do belong to the kindest fandom of all time!

more ocs to come! who will be next to be posted tomorrow? NO PONY KNOWS!  BUT I BET I WILL BE A HEADSHOT PORTRAIT!

Edited by Lucid Sketch
  • Brohoof 3

Absolutely adorable wub.png  I just love how you did the wings! I always have trouble with folded wings, myself. I normally don't like alicorn OC's but you've managed to make me like this one :D

• Brohoof 1