Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DITR

Oh I got another one;

Unicorn master race makes no sense to me. Earth Ponies are the farmers and feed everyone as well as run most of the every day stores, Pegasi control the weather, Alicorns are the rulers, and Unicorns... Float things around, make dresses, and run libraries. Yay...?

• Brohoof 4

Not to say I don't like the characters seperately, I just dislike the episodes dedicated to them.

This is me with spike.

And Fluttershy's behavior in PYHD... I've watched seven seasons of south park and didnt cringe at all, but this makes me want to barf.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash is over rated....

AJ is a bully at times...

CMC are so dumb at times i feel like hoof facing myself in some of my watching.

I'm not really a fan of Wonderbolt Academy. I don't know, it felt a bit.. boring as the episode went on.

I think Trixie has been getting so much crap for being "overrated" that she's actually started to become underrated (if that makes any sense :P)

While MLP:FiM is my FAVORITE show, I wouldn't say it's the BEST show. (if that also makes any sense)

Sometimes, I think an MLP:FiM game would be a bad idea.

• Brohoof 2

I'll throw in one more: Fluttershy is the worst of the mane 6. I don't hater her by a long shot, I actually have a strong level of affection for all the mane 6. I just don't find her that appealing most of the time though. I won't call her overrated (I hate that word), but just being really cute and nice isn't enough to make a great character for me.

• Brohoof 4

I'll throw in one more: Fluttershy is the worst of the mane 6. I don't hater her by a long shot, I actually have a strong level of affection for all the mane 6. I just don't find her that appealing most of the time though. I won't call her overrated (I hate that word), but just being really cute and nice isn't enough to make a great character for me.

Fluttershy started out as being close to my fav of the mane 6. But watching it all again I found myself liking her less and less. Not because of anything she did, but because she didn't do anything. She gets totally shafted by the writers the majority of the time and has the absolute least to do out of all of them, she's in danger of becoming a background pony at times. The thing is I actually still like Fluttershy herself, just not the way she's handled. There's so much room to try and do something and develop her character, but clearly no one on the writing staff cares about her enough to bother. She's pretty much dropped down to my least fav of the mane 6 now.

• Brohoof 3

• Rarity to me is the worst pony

I cannot stand most of the songs

I don't really like the fashion themed episodes

I like episodes like Castle mane-ia, Lesson zero, Bats, etc...

I like the references they put in the show (The Quebec reference was da best to me)

• Brohoof 1

I didn't like Apple Family Reunion that much, and I don't think it's "underrated" at all. It was.. okay, but it shared a few problems that Baby Cakes had, plus "Raise this Barn" was boring and unmemorable.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are the worst of the Mane 6 (usually they interchange depending on what mood I'm in). They're still good characters, but Rainbow Dash is way too boastful and annoying at moments, and Fluttershy is.. boring, plus most of her episodes either use the overused "Dragonshy" plot style or are just.. eh.

Rarity's more than just a "whiny b[word I cannot say because of kiddies]."

I like Flash Sentry. There I said it! And I want to see him on the show. Que the angry mob

He did have a short as hell cameo in threes a crowd. But honestly I would too. Wouldn't hurt to try developing him more if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

How good a character is and how the characters are handled are two entirely different concepts. I believe that the Mane 6 are almost equal with character dev, and spike is good too (but all of his eps suck). I think a major issue is when they focus on a character's negative affects, instead of their positive ones. Doing this can change the tone of your show entirely. (Fluttershy being scared, Pinkie being TOO insane, Rarity being a diva, RD bragging too much, etc.)

This thread's back? Well, alrighty then. :blush:

~Twilight fully deserves to be an Alicorn

~Watching it again, I actually liked the breezies episode.

~Spike at Your Service is a horrible Episode.

~Fluttermac and Discoshy/Fluttercord are horrible ships, on so many levels. (And not just because those ships make me jealous(because they do) there's other reasons)  Those two ships irk me in so many ways.

~Diamond Tiara is awesome, Sweet Celestia I love that filly.

~No matter what happens to Fluttershy in the coming season,I'll still love her deeply.:wub:

~There needs to be a Christmas Special. YES I SAID IT! A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!! :angry:

Luna is horribly overrated and Princess Celestia is the best pony. Rainbow Dash is not a good character. Pinkie Pie is not as annoying and in your face as people think. Rainbow Falls is not a bad episode.

This thread's back? Well, alrighty then. :blush:

~Twilight fully deserves to be an Alicorn

~Watching it again, I actually liked the breezies episode.

~Spike at Your Service is a horrible Episode.

~Fluttermac and Discoshy/Fluttercord are horrible ships, on so many levels. (And not just because those ships make me jealous(because they do) there's other reasons) Those two ships irk me in so many ways.

~Diamond Tiara is awesome, Sweet Celestia I love that filly.

~No matter what happens to Fluttershy in the coming season,I'll still love her deeply.:wub:

~There needs to be a Christmas Special. YES I SAID IT! A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!! :angry:

Did I read that right? I was under the impression that Spike At Your Service is universally hated by most bronies? Which would make your point pretty much not an unpopular opinion.

I like Twilight, but not the alicorn and princess stuff

I don´t ship the mostly shipped things, like CheesyPie

I hate when people try to make Fluttershy be, like, seductive whit Discord (Or any Pony)

Creepy Pinkamena freaks me out

I haven´t seen season 3 or 4 complete

Oh, and I hate the idea pf Fluttershy beaing Scootalo´s mom

- I don't hate flash centry

- I think luna is an overrated character

- I want one of the mane six to be shipped, just to see bronies cry

- I think fluttershy is an overrated character

- I think laran faust is a terrible writer

- I think all backround ponies are overrated

- I think the "love and tolerate" thing is bullshit

There you have it, folks.

Edited by A goat
  • Brohoof 1

- I prefer Celestia over Luna

Million times this!! <3

Luna is a perfectly lovely character, but GROSSLY overrated.

Celestia is a kind, motherly teacher, and I wish I had someone like her in my life.

Rainbow is also overrated. But I don't find her fans nearly so obnoxious as the Luna worshipers.

Though that might just be luck that I haven't run into anything to give me a bad impression. XD

United Equestria > Solar Empire/Lunar Republic

Lessee... other opinions I have that are unpopular...

Mmm... I'm not sure how unpopular it is, but I'd like to see Diamond Tiara grow into a better pony. Yes, she's a terrible, spiteful little brat. But she's also still a child. Brats can grow into good adults, but someone needs to step in and whip them into shape. I'd like to see more depth to her.

Anymore? Well, I think Rarity is an amazing mare and probably the the most complex character of the mane six.

I don't think of Earth Ponies as "useless".

And I find it annoying that many fans disregard the canon fact that they have abilities unique to their race just like the pegasi and unicorns.

The Mane Six (the pony versions) aren't teenagers.

Hmmm... I'm sure I could think of some more, but I REALLY have to think about it.

I mostly don't notice if opinions are popular or unpopular with the fandom, because I spend more of my time just doing my own thing. XD

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 1

I think Twilight is way to OP (over powered) and therefore I don't like her.

I also don't see what's so generous about Rarity, she just fixes people's outfits and stuff because it bothers her to be around something that isn't perfect.

I don't trust Celestia.