Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon X and Y Discussion Thread

BrainyBrony

I'm only adding for Friend Safaris because I'm in a search right now. These are the following type of safaris and pokemon I'm looking for right now

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Charmeleon and Fletchcinder (Fletchcinder is optional from flying safari)
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle
Fairy Friend Safari - Togepi

^ I have Charmeleon, Fletchinder, and Wartortle with HAs from safaris

and here is my FC 0490- 4999-6284 my type is ice with Spheal, Beartic, and Cloyster. and i have access to a lot of pokemon if anyone wants any..

Edited by The_arrow_of_light

^ I have Charmeleon, Fletchinder, and Wartortle with HAs from safaris

and here is my FC 0490- 4999-6284 my type is ice with Spheal, Beartic, and Cloyster. and i have access to a lot of pokemon if anyone wants any..

Are they all female? They have to be at least female in order for me to pass down the ability. I wouldn't mind giving you japanese ditto in exchange.

Are they all female? They have to be at least female in order for me to pass down the ability. I wouldn't mind giving you japanese ditto in exchange.

you can pass down hidden abilities from both genders now, you just need to use ditto for them. but if you want them female i can get them regardless..

and i already have a Japanese ditto.. 

Edited by The_arrow_of_light

Blurgh. Link between worlds came out, so my DS was stolen by my hubby. I can't fault him for that, since it's the first game he's wanted to play on it so far, but I WANTS IT BACK! So many eggs to hatch, so little time.

My Friend's 19th Battle (Round) in Battle Maison came out Humilating on her. Well Here's her Video if you asked me: D75W-WWWW-WWW3-7VK9. I'm starting to think that Balancing the Stats out would be the key to winning your battles in Battle Maison and Institute also choosing the right movesets.

I've gotten to round 50 with mega garchomp, rotom wash, talonflame, and aegislash (doubles) only lost because she used the three legendary Dogs/cat and latios. If you are on smashboards you can get the pokemon you want by safari from the people there in the Wi-Fi thread minus poliwhirl..

'morning, guys!  (ʘ‿ʘ    )

So I've been breeding all morning, and almost have a 5 IV Honedge (I plan to make it Adamant).

I'm in a good mood, so I'm fine with giving anyone a Honedge once I finish breeding. I'm gonna be making like, half a dozen for some friends anyways, so it's not like I'd be against making a half a dozen more.

Just let me know if you want one. I'll probably have them ready by the end of the day.

I'm really enjoying breeding, actually.

Edit: I'm actually gonna go take a break from Pokemon breeding to play some Dark Souls. I think I need to relax from breeding. Been doing it all morning. I'll definitely have some Honedges by the end of the day, though.

Edited by Espurr

Wow, I scored 6128 Points in battle institute with a Double Battle Format. I Just got extremely Lucky, but using umbreon as my wall for the team is the best I can do. I think that Battle institute not only tests your team out, but also testing your luck whether you get higher points. Master Rank may be hard to get, but it's based on luck, how well you do in battles, and planning your team.

This is the Team I used for Battle Institute to do well in Battle Institute.

Umbreon

Charizard X

Magic Bounce Espeon

and Sylveon.

One thing I noticed about the Competitive Battles was that there was a time limit for battles and any stalling matters such as using Dive and Fly along with subsitute, Leech Seed, Moves that induce Poison and Burn, and Max Evasion boost moves along with Snow Cloak and Sand Veil abilities will waste time in battles.

It's at 2nd floor of Shabboneau Castle You can't miss it. If you can't get it yet, it's either time travel forward to or wait till 8PM (all time zones) after upgrading your mega ring. Time Traveling works if you want more time to get your mega stones or just Initially Jump ahead of time to get them, That's what My Friend did to get all of her Mega Stones although the Mega stones are version exclusives so If you need a exclusive version Mega stone, you have to come up with a trade. I would get the exclusive ones for you, but I would just keep them. I don't think my brother upgraded his mega ring yet so I may have to do that for him.

• Brohoof 1

It's at 2nd floor of Shabboneau Castle You can't miss it. If you can't get it yet, it's either time travel forward to or wait till 8PM (all time zones) after upgrading your mega ring. Time Traveling works if you want more time to get your mega stones or just Initially Jump ahead of time to get them, That's what My Friend did to get all of her Mega Stones although the Mega stones are version exclusives so If you need a exclusive version Mega stone, you have to come up with a trade. I would get the exclusive ones for you, but I would just keep them. I don't think my brother upgraded his mega ring yet so I may have to do that for him.

Thank you so much for telling me where to find the Mawilite! I'm so looking forward to see how well Mawile's Mega Form can do.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I got back into this game again a bit, trained up a Garchomp, a Protean Greninja, and am working on a Squirtle. Also ended up getting a THIRD shiny Pokémon, a Zweilous while casually leveling on Victory Road. This game just throws them at you, I swears... I'm not too excited about it though, because its stats and nature kinda suck and I already have a good Hydreigon waiting for me in Gen 5, and I kinda like it blue rather than the shiny's green more anyway. :huh:

Thank you so much for telling me where to find the Mawilite! I'm so looking forward to see how well Mawile's Mega Form can do.

Mega Mawile is one of the best and most commonly used Mega Evolutions, I'm sure it won't dissapoint you. ;)

I live in California, and due to confusing events, my Pokemon Y gamecard ended up in Texas. I'm not even kidding.

Oh god, I would cry. :(

*hugz*

• Brohoof 1

So I got back into this game again a bit, trained up a Garchomp, a Protean Greninja, and am working on a Squirtle. Also ended up getting a THIRD shiny Pokémon, a Zweilous while casually leveling on Victory Road. This game just throws them at you, I swears... I'm not too excited about it though, because its stats and nature kinda suck and I already have a good Hydreigon waiting for me in Gen 5, and I kinda like it blue rather than the shiny's green more anyway. :huh:

Mega Mawile is one of the best and most commonly used Mega Evolutions, I'm sure it won't dissapoint you. ;)

Oh god, I would cry. :(

*hugz*

Yeah i sucks when the shinies end up being to crappy to realistically use anyways.

My friend got really lucky though, he got a shiny perfect i'vs honedge, it was from breeding, but still.

I won't see my Pokemon game until later on, and I think my school anime club has to push back the Pokemon battle event we are having because I have a large role in the next event.

I was almost done with 5iv Ghastly, too..

Pokemon Y is back from Texas!

I'll be picking it up from my friend in a few hours, and will probably start playing right away.

Because my friend has Charizard/Kangaskhan in progress, I'll be breeding Volcarona or something next.

Actually, if anybody could provide me a Rotom, doesn't matter what IVs it has, I could start breeding perfect Rotoms as well.

• Brohoof 2

Pokemon Y is back from Texas!

I'll be picking it up from my friend in a few hours, and will probably start playing right away.

Because my friend has Charizard/Kangaskhan in progress, I'll be breeding Volcarona or something next.

Actually, if anybody could provide me a Rotom, doesn't matter what IVs it has, I could start breeding perfect Rotoms as well.

It's possible that i can breed one for you, but you could get one at tuesday at lost hotel. you need to be careful how you're gonna weaken it because false swiping it won't work without Foresight and odor slueth also follow it up a sleep as well.

It's possible that i can breed one for you, but you could get one at tuesday at lost hotel. you need to be careful how you're gonna weaken it because false swiping it won't work without Foresight and odor slueth also follow it up a sleep as well.

The big reason why I haven't gotten one is because I try not to play video games on the weed days, and I try not to play too late in the day. I'd appreciate it if you could breed one for me.

I'll be able to get you guys some perfect Pokemon by request.

If I'm not mistaken, Pokemon in the same egg groups can be bred with each other, which will allow me to skip to 5iv Pokemon.

If that is the case, this would be what I have access to:

Marill (Fairy)--

Chansey

Cottonee

Breloom

Mawile

Marill (Water1)--

Froakie

Squirtle

Dratini

Shellos

Honedge (Mineral)--

Beldum

Klefki

Ferroseed

Ghastly (Amorphous)--

Ralts

Rotom

Pumpkaboo

Charmander (Monster)--

Kangaskhan*******

Larvitar

Aron

Bulbasaur

Squirtle

Whismur

Gible

Charmander (Dragon)--

Dratini

Gible

To me, Kangaskhan is a bit different, especially being an ONLY FEMALE Pokemon, IV breeding would only be possible with the help of Ditto or other Pokemon.

Edited by Espurr

Well I'm in need of Friend Safaris right now, but I don't like to be going through all other places and spam the same friend safaris since people aren't making any responses about it lately (even the FB group I joined too) and i don't even know why people aren't responding to those who has these friend safaris and pokemon in it which is my high concern right now and I don't like to be using the GTS just to get one off because there's no promsies on nature, IV, and HAs.

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Charmeleon
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl.

So I've recently trained a Blastoise and a Pinsir. Blastoise is pretty good, and its mega is pretty powerful even if it might not be the best one, I bred Aura Sphere onto it anyway which with Mega Launcher it basically gets STAB on. Pinsir though... its mega evolution is just absolutely fantastic, stupidly high attack plus an ability that allows it to turn Normal attacks into Flying, which in turn let's it OHKO Blaziken with Quick Attack? Yes please(if only it got Extremespeed though). :D

Can any of you help me out? I need a shiny Boldore named DiamondBack. In return I'm giving out a shiny Boldore that I can't nick name because I got it in a trade

Gee, that's a pretty tall order... maybe you could try looking on GTS for a foreign Rogenrolla/Boldore, try to Masuda method breed it for a shiny, and then trade/trade back to evolve it with someone you trust? That'd probably be your best bet at it anyway, not many people are just gonna have a shiny Boldore lying around. :huh: Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1