Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Go home Applejack

Gigapony

(edited)

You've had enough for one night!

Just a quickie drawing. Not one of my very best, but it was fun to draw.

It's fillies' night out and Applejack has gone a wee bit past her limit. Poor Flutters back there might wanna consider calling it a night as well (she only had half a pint!). Twilight of course has only ordered waters all night.

img-1594648-1-go_home_applejack_zps45cbc

Edited by Gigapony
  • Brohoof 15

Oh wow! I absolutely love this! You seemed to have captured the look perfectly, and I LOVE the positioning!  Some of those positions (specifically Applejack's) can be pretty difficult to draw, and draw right but I have to say that you've so fairly well! I also love the expressions and the overall piece! >w< I must admit that I do often time try to find SOMETHING off about a picture but I honestly can't find anything wrong with this. This is very well done, and hilarious!  I'd love to see more work from you sometime!

• Brohoof 1

This is pretty hilarious! Applejack is definitely too drunk off of apple cider to go home. It's okay Applejack, you need to go home so your hangover will blow over and you can come back.

That's pretty funny! It also looks really good for just being a quick drawing, better than any drawing I could do. I think it's also funny how Fluttershy is also pretty hammered, standing on tables and shit.

Offtopic: Your signature is awesome.

O ma gosh this is awesome! I love tipsy Flutters in the background tongue.png When I first saw the thread title I thought it was someone dissing AJ, and I came to put in my two cents. But instead I get to see drunk AJ and Flutters 

03a.jpg

Now this is one hell of a groovy drawing you have here! It fits right into my sense of style & humor. One thing I done enjoy about artwork is that they tell a story. I can definitely see a story leading up to this chain of events.

Very good work. I admire the originality of this image and the effort put forward to create it. Radical work, keep it up. 

Thank you all! happy.png I'm glad you all like it. For some reason I love this situation, just because I can so totally see AJ going overboard with the booze.

And don't worry, @, I won't allow any badmouthing of Applejack whilst I'm around. wink.png

That's spectacularly superb! The drawing style is beautiful, the context is hilarious, and Fluttershy in the background is everything I've ever wanted since I was a child.

Seriously, great job, mate! This is going straight into my MLP folder ^_^