Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony know where to get the RD drink?

Twistedexile746

(edited)

There's a Rainbow Dash drink? I had no idea that even existed. What is it, a juice box or something? I don't understand.

I just looked it up, and it exists indeed. However, I have no idea where to find it, sorry. Perhaps you should just look on the websites of any local groceries, or order them here.

Edited by Suigintou
  • Brohoof 2

I know what your talking about, somebody had a picture of one. It was that canned fruit juice right?

Although I know what your talking about, but I have no idea where you can find it, sorry dude. :/

saw it in the Fort Wayne Glenbrook mall, I'm trying to remember, I think it was Hot Topic? it was the place where they sell the Super Mario etc energy drinks too

I'm not sure where you can buy those drinks (I do know what you're talking about) but I don't know if you would want to buy one because I heard they taste pretty bad lol

Man all the cool MLP stuff is at Hot Topic I wish their was closer to where I live but no the closest one that I know of is in a mall that's a hour drive away.

(edited)

I saw them at Spencer's, so you should definitely check there, as I think they're the only ones who carry it. I never bought one, but trust me, they're there. smile.png

As for where to find Spencer's? You can usually find them at the mall. Search for one close to you here:

http://checkout.spencersonline.com/StoreLocation.aspx

Edited by Sugar Cube

Is Rainbow Dash the mascot of this show or something? I am seeing her everywhere, part of me wants to try it but 3 bucks a can seems like a bit of a ripoff if this does somehow sell though I would like to see ones for the other mane 6.

Applejack-Apple Juice or sparkling apple cider

Fluttershy- Pink Lemonade

Pinkie Pie-Strawberry

Rarity- I don't know

Twilight Sparkle-sparkling grape soda

• 2 months later...