Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Thunderstorm's Sig Request Shop

Thunderstorm

Aww man that image is awesome!.. Unfortunitely, It came out very ugly due to the 600x100 (i dun care if I wrote it wrong) size limits.. So sorry. 

1blyp.png

No,no I love it! Its awesome, Im not too concerned that it didn't fit 100%. I have no complaints this is so epic!

Can you make the background colors pop in sort of the same way you did with DXSilverX's?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No,no I love it! Its awesome, Im not too concerned that it didn't fit 100%. I have no complaints this is so epic!

Can you make the background colors pop in sort of the same way you did with DXSilverX's?

I'm sorry but I actually can't. Computer's been crap and the fans been making me restart it, so I don't have the file of it anymore.. Sorry.

I'm sorry but I actually can't. Computer's been crap and the fans been making me restart it, so I don't have the file of it anymore.. Sorry.

Thats quite alright, I love the signature, and Im very satisfied with how it came out. You're the best. :) Its so epic man thank you so you so much ^_^

Character(s): Octavia and My OC

Text: Ponies Media

Text Font: Surprise Me

Backround: Another Surprise Me

Other: Octavia on the left and My OC on the right.

I'm not sure if this is just my computer being freaky, but could you please give me a picture of your character? And if you want a specific pose of Octavia, I'd recommend going to http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/

(edited)

Hi! i hope you won't mind if I ask if you could make a sig for me? biggrin.png

Character: Dr whooves making a shrug on the right side and a Swedish flag on the left.

Doctor_Whooves_Shrug.jpeg(this one wink.png )

Text: The Swedish brony      Because Sweden

Background: I don't really know... space maybe? (You can make whatever you think looks the best smile.png )

I would be very grateful if you could take your time and do this! laugh.png

Edited by The Swedish Brony

Sorry, my computer is being stupid. Here is my OC link. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lighting-flash-r3812

And on the Octavia picture, I choose http://ambassad0r.deviantart.com/art/Elegant-Simplicity-Vectorized-360206129

Thank you. Now I'm just trying to get the 100 mark.

Hi! i hope you won't mind if I ask if you could make a sig for me? img-1628638-1-biggrin.png

Character: Dr whooves making a shrug on the right side and a Swedish flag on the left.

img-1628638-2-Doctor_Whooves_Shrug.jpeg(this one img-1628638-3-wink.png )

Text: The Swedish brony      Because Sweden

Background: I don't really know... space maybe? (You can make whatever you think looks the best img-1628638-4-smile.png )

I would be very grateful if you could take your time and do this! img-1628638-5-laugh.png

Ahhh I'm soo sorry I haven't done your requests yet! I've been really busy packing for a big trip I'm going on, forgive me! 

I'm workin' on 'em now!

*Snip*

I hope this is ok? My computer's kinda screwy at the moment.. So sorry if it's not what you want.

1bv38.png

*snip*

uhh, one problem.. I'm not sure how to resize the Swedish flag down to 600x100.. I know It's stupid I'm asking, but would you be able to resize it to that?

Are you still taking requests?

Characters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle  (particularly these images)

551100_393744840650119_1570018112_n.jpg

and

102359_r.png?1367952733

Text:  Apple Pie

Background:  Rarity's cutie mark against the lighter shade of purple in Sweetie Belle's mane color

I saw you've been having trouble resizing things...

Going to http://www.picresize.com will fix this issue, as it lets you crop and resize without resolution errors.

That is all, I am not in need of a siggy, sorry :P it would be ironic considering I have a siggy request shop of my own.

Good luck in making sigs!

uhh, one problem.. I'm not sure how to resize the Swedish flag down to 600x100.. I know It's stupid I'm asking, but would you be able to resize it to that?

I wouldn't know that either To be honest xP

But luckily for both of us,  @, seems to know his/hers shit so we don't need to begrudge that derpy_emoticon2.png

Are you still taking requests?

Characters: Rarity and Sweetie Belle  (particularly these images)

img-1629325-1-551100_393744840650119_157

and

img-1629325-2-102359_r.png

Text:  Apple Pie

Background:  Rarity's cutie mark against the lighter shade of purple in Sweetie Belle's mane color

Hihi! Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you, I was just giving a lot of attention to The Swedish Brony because I had screwed up his signature.

sig_for_hawkflame_by_maggientoby-d6cgj6q

How is that? :)

Thanks!  Much appreciated.  I can't believe I've been here for over a year and I haven't had an official "sig" yet.  Looks great, I'll put it up right away. :D

*sigh* well guys, I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore.. I enjoy making signatures, but what's the bloody point of it all when basically two days after people just replace them? I have better things to do then sit on the computer wasting my time. 

I know I'm being a huge douche right now, but really.. If you don't want one of my sigs and would prefer someone elses, go there then. I don't want to waste my time. 

(edited)

Character(s):2nrlwyb.jpg
Text: Any text that feels right ;3 (write shotagirl9 biggrin.png in rainbow!)
Backround: Pink swirls? biggrin.png micrrb.jpg
Other: Nothing else :3a

pweaaaase biggrin.png
I won't replace it! I don't have one really...TT^TT

Edited by shotagirl9

I'm not saying you can't replace it.. I just don't like it when people don't keep it for around a week long.. I try with these but.. Guess some just don't like my work.

Can't be helped.

Character(s):img-1631324-1-2nrlwyb.jpg

Text: Any text that feels right ;3 (write shotagirl9 img-1631324-2-biggrin.png in rainbow!)

Backround: Pink swirls? img-1631324-3-biggrin.png img-1631324-4-micrrb.jpg

Other: Nothing else :3a

pweaaaase img-1631324-5-biggrin.png

I won't replace it! I don't have one really...TT^TT

Hihi, I'd say to go to someone else for a sig for now, as I won't be able to make a signature for quite a while, as I will be busy for possibly three weeks.. :)

I enjoy making signatures, but what's the bloody point of it all when basically two days after people just replace them?

I know, right? one person didn't even USE the signature I made them in the first place.  It annoyed me. 

Totally feel your pain, but I guess I just do it because i love getting good feedback.

Characters: A picture of a black, twisty-looking horn.

Text: Dark Horn (in whatever color you think works best)
Background: A grey, smoky background.
Dimensions: 600x100.
Other: N/A

Thanks! laugh.png

@@Dark Horn

this shop is closed, i believe, but I could try my hoof at your request. Well, once I'm done with the requests on my shop, anyhow..

Not trying to steal artist thunder(no pun intended) here, I just need more practice and Thunderstorm said that they'd rather not continue with this shop.

(edited)

@

Oh, well, that sounds great! I had no idea the shop was closed, silly me.

I would love it if you made a signature for me! Thanks for the kind offer! laugh.png

Edited by Dark Horn