movies/tv Favorite Disney Movie?

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

I personally loved:

-Wreck-It-Ralph

-The Secret World of Arrietty

-The Nightmare Before Christmas

Those are my main favorite ones; most people haven't even heard of 'The Secret World of Arrietty'. :3

The Secret World of Arrietty is actually a Miyazaki film, although Disney did put it out in America.

My favorite Disney film of all time is The Fox and the Sound, which I find incredibly depressing, much more so than Bambi.  I also love Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Bolt, A Goofy Movie, and Aladdin.

My favorite movie of all time is The Brave Little Toaster, which was published but not made by Disney.

I don't really count Pixar films as Disney films like everyone else does, but I'll go ahead and mention that my favorite Pixar film is Ratatouille, which I think is a very smart comedy with beautiful animation.

I'm a huge animation fan.  Half of my favorite movies are animated, and more than half of my favorite TV shows.

Edited by Dr. Eggnog

I love you.

The Great Mouse Detective: Hilarious, witty, and I loved Rattigan as the villain.

Robin Hood (the one with the fox): Prince John as a sheepish lion was just a combination that resulted in death by laughter.

The Emperor's New Groove: Slapstick humour at its finest.

If we include Pixar, then these movies would be up there:

Finding Nemo: One of the first Pixar movies I watched. Instantly fell in love with it. Especially loved Dory.

Ratatouille: My favourite Pixar movie, because food.

Up: Ellen and Carl are just a match made in heaven. When Ellen passed away, I teared up. The Chinese dude was also hilarious!

• Brohoof 2

So, I was just wondering what your guy's favorite Disney movie is? I actually have a couple. 

The Little Mermaid

Aladdin 

Finding Nemo

Haters gonna hate.

Why do you say haters gonna hate?  Those are all extremely beloved movies.  All three of them have received pretty much universal praise.

• Brohoof 1

I love you.

I have a couple as well here's my list.. 

1. Tron Legacy 

2. Lion King 

3. Toy Story 1,2,3 

4. Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 ,3

Disney is awesome!  

pone_3.jpg

Signature by me avatar by Azura.

Let's see... what are my favorite Disney movies.

1. Pinocchio

2. The Great Mouse Detective

3. Beauty and the Beast

4. Dumbo

5. Lady and the Tramp

6. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

7. Fantasia

8. Aladdin

9. Hunchback of Notre Dame

10. One Hundred and One Dalmatians

11. The Lion King (u mad?)

GravityFallsWoohoo.png.8bfb708e32d561f4150e2aef97427b46.png.eb45811b969eaa40976f3651fb12cc8d.png
Sig by Sparklefan1234

The Lion King is by far my favourite Disney movie series. I've actually got 3 Simba plushies sitting on my computer desk next to one of my Fluttershy Brushables, and 4 more on//near my bed.

I'm also a big fan of the Lilo &Stitch movies AND TV show.

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

Favorite Disney movie? Out of all those movies? That is a vary, vary, varyyyy hard question considering i love Disney....Lets see, Tangled, Brave, Well, i basically love all the Disney princess movies...The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Lilo And Stitch...I just can't name all the Disney movies i like, i guess i have no real favorite. Its to hard to choose just one, or two or three. 

Fluttershyyoung_zps8c0e9963.jpg

Signature made by me! :3

OCs:

MillyMusic , Heather ,

Neon Strobe , Scarlet Stage

My top ten Disney movies are, in order:

10. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension

9. A Bugs Life

8. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

7. Aladdin

6. Treasure Planet

5. Monsters Inc.

4. The Lion King 1 1/2

3. Wreck-It Ralph

2. The Lion King

1. Cats Don't Dance

(edited)

Hunchback of Notre Dame. Nothing else comes close for me. biggrin.png

(Wait, this is Classic Disney/NOT Pixar, right? 9_6)

I actually didn't see it until a little over a year ago, when I saw some clips on Youtube and then found the whole movie on Youtube for free (So that means you can't accuse me of using nostalgia goggles! >:3).

Originally I didn't want to love it as much as I did, because it's a "kid's movie", but then I got over it. This was a couple weeks before I became a brony, so I didn't yet realize that "kid's movies (and TV shows)" could be just as awesome as, or better than, "adult/teen" entertainment.

Still, that movie was nearly flawless. At no point excluding the gargoyle scenes did I feel as if I was watching something that insulted my intelligence; the story was incredible, the characters were incredible, and the music was ridiculously incredible. To be fair, the movie's based off of a famous piece of literature, but they actually (in my humble opinion) made it better by making characters much less morally obscure.

The movie also averted the cliche (in my opinion) generic story of the other Disney movies, the love story where everything in the movie feels predictable. To avoid this, 1) The romance did not feel like the central focus of the movie, even though the story was mostly driven by it, and 2) Instead of a basic Heroine-Knight relationship, there's a Heroine-Knight-Villain-Protagonist kind of Love Square.

Also, they did a tremendous job of portraying the positives and negatives of religious institutions, neither complimenting nor insulting them. This is perfectly shown in the characters of corrupt minister Claude Frollo and his foil the benevolent Archdeacon, as well as the contrast between Frollo and the religious main cast.

For some examples of why this movie is awesome, watch some of the scenes below:

EDIT: I was going to throw in the link to the full movie on Youtube, but they removed it. Sorry.

Night%20Shine%20shrugpony%20emoticon.png

Edited by Night Shine

If I'm speaking strictly animated canon, then my top movies would be The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. Both are beautifully animated stories.

I also love Finding Nemo. It's a little bit nostalgia, but I absolutely adore that movie. It's brilliant animation and a really touching story. 

DFTBA.

Absolute favourite: Emperor's New Groove.. One of the most quotable films of all time

Honorable mentions: Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Up, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Incredibles, Toy Story 3, Aladdin, Mulan

Have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over..

Oh geez... I just noticed I have a double post on this thread. I can't believe this lol. Well I can at least add my honourable mentions. 

Tangled was a good modern Disney musical film. Brought back quite a bit of the magic in the 90s Disney with Alan Menken as the composer (he's boss by the way). I haven't watched the 90s Disney movies in quite a while, so that's why I haven't placed them in my top lists. However, Lion King is definitely an honourable mention. Watched it recently and I just couldn't help but feel amazed at everything. It's the type of movie that leaves you wowing even after 10 years of not watching it.

Lion King is just beyond amazing, though I might be speaking through nostalgia, the emotions that movie pulls out of me is beyond that of any other movie I have ever watched. Also Aladdin and Sword in the Stone are fantastic classics

If there's one Disney movie that stand out in my mind, it's The Rescuers Down Under. Lots of action, lots of adventure, great comedy, flippin' fantastic scenery, and top-notch animation. It's a massive improvement over the first film and it was the one I always enjoyed watching growing up. A shame a lot of people seem to forget it exists. sad.png

fs-mlpforums-sig_zps1e60f7f9.png

Vector Production ~ Friends: YES | Public Requests: TBD | Commissions: NO

BronyCAN 2016 Head of Publications - Email of PM for questions

Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite movie, the music, the animations, the characters, everything! A close second would have to be The Lion King, such a great story.

• Brohoof 1

"Up" is by far my favorite. It's so gosh darn adorable...although I have to skip the last part of the opening scene...for reasons you might understand.

Anything by Pixar is just so wonderfully made and have excellent story lines. I love it!

Hard to say my favorite, I like a lot of them, watched a lot growing up, even if I haven't watched a lot since then :P.

I did really like all the toy stories, great movies I think.

Lion king was great, and has some awesome music.

Incredibles was a cool movie to I think.

Um can't think of any others at the moment, all pretty good movies I thought in my eyes.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I'll give you a few movies that I loved.

1. Lion King

2. Aristocats

3. 101 Dalmatians

These were some old top favorites; I guess Disney is starting to run out of ideas.. :(

Goodbye, childhood.

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

Cineplex SuperTicket, has anyone heard about this?

Oh no! Smurfette joins the Naughtys with Gargamell. Looking forward to watching her Smurf team save her in their next adventure of The Smurfs 2