Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Posting picture

Fredbermudez
Go to solution Solved by Lisa,

(edited)

First of all, that signature is over the maximum size of 600x100px. You aren't able to set that specific image as your signature until you donate to the website.

Second, if you do donate or create a smaller version, go to this site, upload the image then right click on it, copy it and paste it into your signature box.

Correction: I thought the maximum height was 150px. Sorry, it's actually 100px.

Edited by Jenny Wakeman
  • Brohoof 1

The problem is not in the image needing a URL. You uploaded and posted the image fine in this thread, and it would work the same for signatures.

The problem is that the image you are using is 600 x 232 pixels large, which is 132 pixels too tall for a regular member's signature. 

• Brohoof 1

By sign, are you talking about your signature?

If so, just right click the image and click on "Copy Image URL"

However, if you are indeed, going to input that into your signature, you're also going to want to crop it down to 600px by 100px as that is the standard size allowed for normal users.

• Brohoof 1

First of all, that signature is over the maximum size of 600x150px. You aren't able to set that specific image as your signature until you donate to the website.

Second, if you do donate or create a smaller version, go to this site, upload the image then right click on it, copy it and paste it into your signature box.

Yes i found that out when i saw the Pixels size, i re did it and put it at 600x100

Oh sweet jesus .-., Thank you all for helping. First image in my signature. *Bro hoofs all* 

• Brohoof 1