Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which background pony should have their own episode?

Robert3186

24 users have voted

1. 1. Which background pony should get a speaking roll?

• Octavia
    • Doctor Whooves
    • DJ-PON3
    • Slender pony (o_0)
    • derpy already spoke but MOAR

Wait a minute... It seems I just forgot my own opinion and decided to just go against you for the sake of discussion,

This has been an amusing thread for me, thanks.

:lol:

Also it appears that the threads have been merged.

Edited by Trixie the Great

Wait a minute... It seems I just forgot my own opinion and decided to just go against you for the sake of discussion, I actually do hate background character episodes in any show! I love the show cause of the main characters, and I liked the idea of Twilight as the main character who was in every episode. Even though the show has never been linear, now it feels less like a story than ever! I like the CMC but we still need to have the mane 6 present!

No background ponys episodes ever!

Are you being sarcastic? I'm not sure I understand entirely what your point is now.

Are you being sarcastic? I'm not sure I understand entirely what your point is now.

I think he means that he originally held the opposite opinion of what he just espoused (i.e., Eenohay initially stated that the background ponies should remain in the background; none of them should receive their own episodes) for the sake of discussion. I don't think he's being sarcastic, though it's hard to tell for sure.

I think he means that he originally held the opposite opinion of what he just espoused (i.e., Eenohay initially stated that the background ponies should remain in the background; none of them should receive their own episodes) for the sake of discussion. I don't think he's being sarcastic, though it's hard to tell for sure.

Actually I'm not. It seems like I was, but I'm not

Okay. Just making sure.

Doctor Whooves already had a speaking role. Since the show leans kind of heavily on music to amplify the mood, Octavia and DJ should definitely get a speaking role in an episode since the likelihood of a "musical" episode is good because of the aforementioned.

Doctor Whooves

After finally getting around to watching Doctor Who recently due to all the people around me raving about it (this fandom being part of the blame, the others being the web series Atop the fourth wall and even my own friends), and now knowing just what the heck people are talking about, i'd love to see an episode with Doctor Whooves in some Doctor Who parody.