Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 100 Ponies (Drawing OCs for Free)

KitKat

(edited)

Compared to some of the other artists I've seen, your style is really  really good! If you wouldn't mind, could you draw Hex is a pose similar to this?

sneaky_rainbow_dash_by_uxyd-d5auj0q.png

This is Hex:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hex-spellblind-r3943

If you're having trouble seeing the cutie mark tell me and I'll give you a close up of it.

Thanks in advanced!

Oh! And take your time, don't want to get over-worked, do you?

Edited by Hex Spellblind

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light blue, with picture on box on her bottom, she has purple eyes and black irises. She is wearing a Christmas deer necklace. And she has purple hair with glitters in it.

post-17960-0-06330900-1374211090.jpg

post-17960-0-54400200-1374211092_thumb.jpg

Is it to late to ask? If not my Oc is My avatar please do mine. He loves Technology and can bend electricity and not get shocked.(bend like move and use)

Here is the picture if you need it any type of picture of him is fine i just want a good artist to draw or make a picture of my Oc.

post-13785-0-74480800-1374211517_thumb.png

*gross sobbing* Your art is so amahzing  :(

I don't want to bother you but could you draw Petite Leaf? The purple one here:mythical_bros_forever_by_therobberbrony-

She's a dryad so her body is the texture of wood and her hair is made of leaves, if she's too much hassle, the guy beside her (Plume) is just as good, anything really I just love your work D:>

(edited)

Kiss n' Make Up is an aqua-blue pony with pink eyes. Her hair is lavender, and she has purple metallic tinsel in her mane. Her symbol is a pink heart shot through with a yellow arrow, with a pink and yellow lipstick tube on one side and two small pink Xs. She is in the Crumpet Pose. Her lips turn bright pink when cold water is applied to them.
     Kiss n' Make Up is a variation on the US Sweet Kisses Pony Ruby Lips, who is the same colors but was printed in a different pose and with a different symbol.
     Kiss n' Make Up came with a long comb and a lipstick tube for applying ice water.
•Other versions: US Ruby Lips 

http://www.ponylandpress.com/europe/uk/fullsize/cupid.jpg

Apparently this is my character called "Kiss n' Makeup"  Check the picture for my pony. Apparently I got the name wrong.

Edited by Cupid

(edited)

Never mind im good i just will make my own art for right now sorry for this if you are drawing mine if you are you can send it to me if not just forget drawing mine  :)

Edited by WinterFreeze

I say could you draw my OC (Go to generalzoi's pony creator on deviant art and enter this code 2P3R0D03002259939EB5FE032000025BAUK1A34002000001H14787CC80A8FE0V107F3FCC004CB2) Icicle hugging fluttershy but accidentally freezing her with his horn? Thanks. His Cutie Mark is two Ice Cubes layered over eachother.

Hey KitKat, I saw your artwork on the finished product thread and thought it was astounding :) I'd love a drawing of my OC Flipturn, if there's still space on the list. Here's her page. (There's a cutie mark vector at the bottom)

I had in mind a pose where she was seated on all fours, with a happy expression and her tail curled around her hind legs. Something like this pose.

I would really appreciate it if you could draw my oc for me,I don't have any pictures but her body is a dark blue and she is a pegasus,her cutie mark is a video game controller.I think just a regular standing pose would be good :).

Never mind im good i just will make my own art for right now sorry for this if you are drawing mine if you are you can send it to me if not just forget drawing mine  :)

im confused by this...if you're patient i will make time for you, but if you cant wait that's okay too. It was my friends birthday, so i spent the whole day riding roller coasters (i thought i was going to die, god i hate them)  but i had to make him happy. i'll get back to drawing tomorrow after i sleep

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jack-of-all-trades-r3965

This is jack of all trades. She is a teacher from another place. I would love if you can draw her. I have made her myself, but would love if you can draw  her for my gaming website . ^_^ I'd be very generous.

generous? What do you mean by that? That confuses me...lol Thank you for her bio though, it helps me out so that i wont get anything wrong about her.

generous? What do you mean by that? That confuses me...lol Thank you for her bio though, it helps me out so that i wont get anything wrong about her.

Generous- means a heartfelt thank you. If you have time, can you draw her and message me when your done with Jack of all trades. ^_^

(edited)

Generous- means a heartfelt thank you. If you have time, can you draw her and message me when your done with Jack of all trades. ^_^

sure, it will be awhile, i have a long list. As long as you're patient i will get to you too ^ ^ I didnt think i would get such a large response...im sure ive said this a few times...heh.

Okayyyyyy the list is as follows, I had someone ask me to do this, and I thought it would be a good idea, so here we go:

1. Lucifer
  2. Dusk Nova
  3. StatesTheOblivious
  4. Repsol Rave
  5. Blaze
  6. Adm. Colt
  7. Thunder Dash
  8. Concord
  9. Pinkie Da Shy
  10. Nightraxx
  11. XC-Brony
  12. Blue Veil
  13. Chigens&Kay
  14. Salom Muffin
  15. Zygen
  16. Kyouko Chan
  17. Chaotic Fireball
  18. Lugia
  19. Skycoaster(Corkscrew)
  20. Antidermin
  21. Justin ZW
  22. Lowline Thrash
  23. Marco- Ace Attorney: GOD I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS ONEEEE!!! AKDJAKFHDKHAFDKHAAA!!!
  24. AmarisNsane
  25. Parso of Equestria
  26. Cherry Bob omb: scott pilgrim reference, friggin awesome!
  27. Holo The Wolf
  28. WheatleyCore
  29. Rascal61
  30. Ocean Sapphire
  31. Twisted Genius
  32. Lightning Flash
  33. Redstorm
  34. Browhovian Test Subject
  35. Colt: i guess i wont be racist >_>
  36. Star Scribe: your oc is cute <3
  37. Demosthenes
  38. Dsanders17
  39. Lunia
  40. Minty Wintergreen: i also find this OC cute
  41. Silver Star
  42. Nuclear Neurotic
  43. SBB64
  44. Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  45. Minath-Chan
  46. Kitsune Soul108
  47. Little Rawr
  48. Oireann
  49. Zen Power Builder
  50. Spark Shower
  51. Budding Night
  52. Blue Moon
  53. Xros Over
  54. Red Lotus
  55. Da Reaper
  56. Hex Spellbind
  57. Cupid
  58. Stormy shock
  59. Robber brony
  60. Icicle the Ice Pony
  61. The Everfree Pony
  62. Flipturn Amaterasu: Okami is such a good game...never beat it though.
  63. Ownage
  64. Rosemary Petal
  65. Stevenearthpony
  66. Mr. Dash
  67. Isbestpony
  68. RainbowDashieRD
  69. Lady Rainicorn- I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME!
  70. Anishna
  71. ShyFlutters
  72. Nomadic
  73. open
  74. open
  75. open
  76. open
  77. open
  78. open
  79. open
  80. open
  81. open
  82. open
  83. open
  84. open
  85. open
  86. open
  87. open
  88. open
  89. open
  90. open
  91. open
  92. open
  93. open
  94. open
  95. open
  96. open
  97. open
  98. open
  99. open
  100. open!

Okay, that is the list, if you didnt see your second (or third) requests, that's because i squished you into one spot so that NEW people can actually get some art too. Remember, i might do this again someday, so if you dont make it in, it will happen again...just not any time soon (SO MUCH WORK TO DOOOOO BLARGH)

anyhoo, that's all i had to say, and do ^ ^, thank you for reading this, if you had the patience, and tell me if you have any questions or concerns. I like to think that i message back in a timely manner.

-KitKat

Edited by KitKat

@@KitKat

You can find a hex code converter here and get the colours from there, if you need to. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn't even see that you had said anything!

@@KitKat

You can find a hex code converter here and get the colours from there, if you need to. 

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn't even see that you had said anything!

gosh, really? And THANK YOU. i googled everywhere trying to find one, i looked for almost two hours and gave up, lol. I'll get started on yours after i finish a drawing that someone paid me for, sound good?

gosh, really? And THANK YOU. i googled everywhere trying to find one, i looked for almost two hours and gave up, lol. I'll get started on yours after i finish a drawing that someone paid me for, sound good?

Whenever you can do it is fine! I look forwards to seeing it, I bet it will be lovely. X3

Surprised you couldn't find one, though. :c Sorry for making you look.

Rascallel

@KitKat

I looked through the list and I didn't see my name on it, I saw this and it's very close to my name so I'm thinking that one is my request? 

If not your sure to find my request quite early on, maybe page 2 or 3.

Thanks for putting up the list for us to see were we are at. 

Sheesh, man. You seem like you're getting blown up here. But, if you find the time, could you do my character?
If you could, that'd be awesome :D

His cutie mark is a green emerald, by the way. Sorry it isn't on there :P

post-18066-0-08228800-1374525156_thumb.png

@@KitKat,

I didn't see my name on this list... I'm wondering if you missed my request?

It's just under half-way through page 4... I'm just hoping to remind you in case you missed it or forgot.

Please and thank ya'~

@@KitKat,

I didn't see my name on this list... I'm wondering if you missed my request?

It's just under half-way through page 4... I'm just hoping to remind you in case you missed it or forgot.

Please and thank ya'~

you're number 45, lol dont worry you're on there. I didnt miss it,

@KitKat

I looked through the list and I didn't see my name on it, I saw this and it's very close to my name so I'm thinking that one is my request? 

If not your sure to find my request quite early on, maybe page 2 or 3.

Thanks for putting up the list for us to see were we are at. 

yes i go you too, i just didnt read my own handwriting very well, it happens to the best of us. I'll edit it, sorry for the mistake (i dont sleep very much, so stuff like that is bound to happen)

Well, since you have some room on the list, and since I am a very patient person, I will put in a request.

I would like my OC Crescent Star to be drawn in your awesome art style. For a pose, I would like a flying pose. Whatever flying pose you think would look good is perfectly fine by me.

You can find him in a link in my sig.