Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 100 Ponies (Drawing OCs for Free)

KitKat

(edited)

okay, so I guess i'll just do this. I need practice drawing ponies, so i thought that i would give back and draw peoples OCs. All you need to do is provide a picture, or their colors and race if you dont have them, what their cutie mark should be, and what kind of pose you think is a good idea. 

If you dont like them, just remember, I'm sorry first of all, second, its free, and third...well, they're going to be full color, but they'll probably still be sketchy. this is the most recent one i drew for a friend,

img-1632245-1-bahqlak_oc_by_katurkeyg-d6

so...i never know how to end these! *POOF*

This is the list as follows:

1. Lucifer
  2. Dusk Nova
  3. StatesTheOblivious
  4. Repsol Rave
  5. Blaze
  6. Adm. Colt
  7. Thunder Dash
  8. Concord
  9. Pinkie Da Shy
  10. Nightraxx
  11. XC-Brony
  12. Blue Veil
  13. Chigens&Kay
  14. Salom Muffin
  15. Zygen
  16. Kyouko Chan
  17. Chaotic Fireball
  18. Lugia
  19. Skycoaster(Corkscrew)
  20. Antidermin
  21. Justin ZW
  22. Lowline Thrash
  23. Marco- Ace Attorney: GOD I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS ONEEEE!!! AKDJAKFHDKHAFDKHAAA!!!
  24. AmarisNsane
  25. Parso of Equestria
  26. Cherry Bob omb: scott pilgrim reference, friggin awesome!
  27. Holo The Wolf
  28. WheatleyCore
  29. Rascal61
  30. Ocean Sapphire
  31. Twisted Genius
  32. Lightning Flash
  33. Redstorm
  34. Browhovian Test Subject
  35. Colt: i guess i wont be racist  >_>
  36. Star Scribe: your oc is cute <3
  37. Demosthenes
  38. Dsanders17
  39. Lunia
  40. Minty Wintergreen: i also find this OC cute
  41. Silver Star
  42. Nuclear Neurotic
  43. SBB64
  44. Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  45. Minath-Chan
  46. Kitsune Soul108
  47. Little Rawr
  48. Oireann
  49. Zen Power Builder
  50. Spark Shower
  51. Budding Night
  52. Blue Moon
  53. Xros Over
  54. Red Lotus
  55. Da Reaper
  56. Hex Spellbind
  57. Cupid
  58. Stormy shock
  59. Robber brony
  60. Icicle the Ice Pony
  61. The Everfree Pony
  62. Flipturn Amaterasu: Okami is such a good game...never beat it though.
  63. Ownage
  64. Rosemary Petal
  65. Stevenearthpony
  66. Mr. Dash
  67. Isbestpony
  68. RainbowDashieRD
  69. Lady Rainicorn- I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME!
  70. Anishna
  71. ShyFlutters
  72. Nomadic
  73. xzeno
  74. StevenTTD
  75. Miss Earl Grey
  76. Vexx3
  77. DarkMoon
  78. ragestar
  79. TGAP Haven
  80. DXSilverX
  81. TheNavalJTAC
  82. SnowDream
  83. Swift Quill
  84. Flyingwub
  85. Flow
  86. Baby Sirius
  87. Motion Spark
  88. Wheatley
  89. WingMcCallister
  90. Octave Bass
  91. Pink Mist
  92. Arcanel
  93. Windy Runner
  94. Selune Darkeye
  95. Noazark
  96. SilverQuill
  97. Skylar
  98. Moaning Myrtle
  99. Appleloosa
  100. Lucid Dream

Okay, that is the list, if you didnt see your second (or third) requests, that's because i squished you into one spot so that NEW people can actually get some art too. Remember, i might do this again someday, so if you dont make it in, it will happen again...just not any time soon (SO MUCH WORK TO DOOOOO BLARGH)

anyhoo, that's all i had to say, and do ^ ^, thank you for reading this, if you had the patience, and tell me if you have any questions or concerns. I like to think that i message back in a timely manner.

-KitKat

Edited by KitKat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say, could you kindly draw Lucifer, my character?

Here is a reference for him:

http://fav.me/d67abgr

Remember to read the description to know his colors, because the drawing I made is almost black and white. x3

I thank you in advance! ^^

Cool! That's really well done. Could you draw mine please? VAKzba4.png?1 His cutie mark is a book, I just forgot to add it. And a regular pose would be fine, thank you!

(edited)

Well, here we go!

I'd really like to have some actual art of my ponysona.

This is my OC Tender Voice. Have a reference:

post-15746-0-47616500-1373303568_thumb.png

And this is his Cutie Mark. It's a diapason/tuning fork, crossed with an olive branch.

post-15746-0-53736100-1373303669.png

So he doesn't need to wear that overall at all...

And the pose...hm... maybe holding a speech or something. Don't know how that's supposed to look like...

Thanks in advance and a happy practicing!

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

(edited)

Can you please draw my OC? I wish you the best of luck through drawing all of these. Your art is amazing. Thanks in advance.

Here is my OC: 

post-16502-0-18266900-1370920351_thumb.png
Edited by ~Blaze~

(edited)

I really like the work you made! I like the style of it a lot! I don't know, I guess I really just like the water colory look of it, (Sorry if that's the wrong term... Anyways, if you would be so kind I'd like you to draw two separately. Although if you can only make one, I'd like you to make my friend's first. Here are some references.

Here's my friend's sorry for only 1 reference.

post-16479-0-11897400-1373304130.jpg

And here's mine. I'd appreciate it if you added the accessories for him in there. (Torch unincluded.)

post-16479-0-55615400-1373304198_thumb.png

post-16479-0-89116400-1373304200.png

post-16479-0-64155900-1373304217_thumb.png

As far as poses for my friend and I... Well, him playing a guitar, and me working on some invention.

Edited by Adm. Colt

Could you do one of my OC Thunder Dash

Here's a ref pic: 

post-8804-0-57632700-1373304005.png

Don't worry about that cutie mark in the ref pic. 

According to my OC's bio, here it is: 

"grey thundercloud surrounded by golden stars with a multi-branched lighting bolt coming out of it."

Pose: Fighting pose with electricity surrounding his body. 

Hello!

Ahh, another request thread! How could I resist? happy.png

Your art looks great, and I'll be quite honored to get a piece done of Concord from you. Here are some references for you. smile.png

post-10583-0-55715700-1373304731_thumb.jpg

post-10583-0-75576900-1373304732_thumb.png

Correct, he is a blank flank. The pose can be entirely up to you, but there's one important thing. Don't forget the scarf! :P

(edited)

OC: Pluse (details here)
Color: (in hex codes)

Body Colour: FAFCE0 
Mane color(s):
Colour of hair clip - FF6FF
Blue streaks - 76E9FF
Yellow streaks - FFFF33
Pink-red streak - 99004C
For her hair it's spiky, similar to RD's, only that her bangs go to the left of her face and she keeps it in a high ponytail (like the one shown here). As for the butterfly hair clip, it's a little smaller than Flitter's bow.
Cutie Mark: see the description. The lighting bolts are the same colour as the streaks in her hair. The rest is flat black.
Eye color: this is easy-black.
Eye Style: NO IRIS. I cannot stress the importance of this! They are just the outline of the eye with a blank centre, and a positive sing in one, a negative in the other, right and left, respectively.
Extra: paws, and her coat is more like fur. On her inner right leg is the brand 242, which is the colour of scar tissue. The tufts on her outer side of her ear are important. Give her fangs.
Pose: This, please! Only change: you should be able to see her fangs, and have her looking at the camera. A mischevous face rather than a surprised one would be nice too. If you are going to do a background, please make her be in a forest scene and have a shaking bunny right beneath her. :3 (Evil evil Pluse.)
Cheers and thanks!

Edited by PinkieDaShy

I like your style of art! Mind drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? As for posing, maybe have them do something Music-related?

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1575666-1-RoaringRhythmbyInkieHeart.img-1578030-2-RoaringRhythmbyKivi.jpgNightraxximg-1575666-3-e4z3g3g.jpgimg-1578030-4-NightraxxbyAerosalt.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Hey! i know you! you do awesome drawings, ill throw in a request, can i get one of my OC? i dont really have a specific pose so ill let you decide that one.

post-11433-0-02445300-1373306137_thumb.png

Can you draw my OC? Blue Veil, here's the reference. The mane's a little annoying to draw but I'm sure it's easy for you. Good luck and have fun! ^^

post-11579-0-94671000-1373306149_thumb.jpg

Hey! i know you! you do awesome drawings, ill throw in a request, can i get one of my OC? i dont really have a specific pose so ill let you decide that one.

attachicon.gifhiResPony.png

Hi! I just finished the drawing that you requested from me earlier. Sorry that its not as clean as it should be, my drawing pc is crapping out, so i had to use my back up =P Let's just hope that it decides to be nicer to me later on.

true_love__d_by_katurkeyg-d6cjs9s.png

(edited)

Daaaang! Your art is looking great so far! I would love a request from you!

Here is my OC and her references:

post-1372-0-41195000-1373309274_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-93489000-1373309280_thumb.png

post-1372-0-65411500-1373309284_thumb.png

post-1372-0-75402000-1373309289_thumb.png

post-1372-0-07748700-1373309311_thumb.png

If you cant make it out, her cutie mark is a glistening spearhead.

In the images she is pregnant, not fat. tongue.png

I don't really have any specific pose for you, so you have full artistic freedom. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Thanks in advance~

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Words.

I really like the work you made! I like the style of it a lot! I don't know, I guess I really just like the water colory look of it, (Sorry if that's the wrong term... Anyways, if you would be so kind I'd like you to draw two separately. Although if you can only make one, I'd like you to make my friend's first. Here are some references.

Here's my friend's sorry for only 1 reference.

attachicon.gifCloud.jpg

And here's mine. I'd appreciate it if you added the accessories for him in there. (Torch unincluded.)

attachicon.gifColt Torch.png

attachicon.gifColt.png

attachicon.gifmyPonyC.png

As far as poses for my friend and I... Well, him playing a guitar, and me working on some invention.

The colors for the OC with tux confuse me, so can you tell me what colors you want for his bow tie, do you want a rose on his lapel? and is the smaller pony with the glasses supposed to be included in the picture of the pony with the tux? Please clarify!

Can you draw my OC? Blue Veil, here's the reference. The mane's a little annoying to draw but I'm sure it's easy for you. Good luck and have fun! ^^

she is so cute and thank you for the color swatches! it makes my job a lot easier, i usually just take them from the pony pic....so...hehhh....

The colors for the OC with tux confuse me, so can you tell me what colors you want for his bow tie, do you want a rose on his lapel? and is the smaller pony with the glasses supposed to be included in the picture of the pony with the tux? Please clarify!

Yeah, no problem! The bow tie is supposed to be a yellow color, and the tux is, like in the picture black. And the rose on the lapel is supposed to be there, yes. And there were no glasses in the creator I used for the second picture that I liked, but yes they are supposed to be there, but if you could make them a more squared pattern, that'd be appreciated, but not required.

Hi! I just finished the drawing that you requested from me earlier. Sorry that its not as clean as it should be, my drawing pc is crapping out, so i had to use my back up =P Let's just hope that it decides to be nicer to me later on.

It looks great! thank you so much! ill have to send this to her now! thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much! i bet she will love it!

(edited)

oh mine has so many addons ;_; but it would be awesome if you did him img-1632694-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

img-1632694-2-df2c2e980fc348d171d2fa6e2dum yeah :/ thank you in advance if you do him img-1632694-3-biggrin.png

Edit: ok well i saw that i was a little spars on my request,i just want to add that i really don't care what pose you do and the cutiemark is a tattoo dragon style-ish surrounding a red note. and again if you do him i would appreciate it so very very much.Another edit: His name is Neon Icee btw and he is a dj if that will help your cause :catface:Final edit(i hope): if you want information about him it is underneath my sgnature -_-'

Edited by Sal☢Mau5

Well dang you seem quite pilled with requests, but in good justification since your artwork is awesome :D.

If you get a chance to can you do my OC? If not I understand since you have tons of requests, but if you can that'd be cool :).

Heres a reference from pony creator. 

post-7861-0-12231500-1359603132_thumb.png

If you do end up deciding to do it, thank you!

Hi! 
I was wondering if you could make mine, Hollyhock.
I used a base to make her design. :3
It'd be much ablidged! :D I made her weeks or two ago.
2ela455.png

Hey there! 

I was wondering if you could do a picture of an OC for me...

Name: Starlight Sparkle (yes, sounds like Twi's name, huh? Long story....)

Race: Unicorn
Colours:

Eye color: b00070

Coat colour: ba61e3

Mane color: 0f0b5c

w/ Streak running down the middle: 7694d7

Magic colour: 8764cd

Mane Style:

Mane starts with Twilight-like bangs, except a bit wavier; end of mane is held in place with a blue star which is the same color as the streak; as shown:

post-9830-0-72248200-1373312709.png

(Stupid me, I forgot to draw in the horn!)

Pose:

Sitting down (or lying down, as it is), looking towards you. 

Something like this:

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_1x01_

Make her look mysterious, and.... I dunno, magical? It's up to you. Thanks!!

Well dang you seem quite pilled with requests, but in good justification since your artwork is awesome biggrin.png.

If you get a chance to can you do my OC? If not I understand since you have tons of requests, but if you can that'd be cool smile.png.

Heres a reference from pony creator. 

If you do end up deciding to do it, thank you!

I will make sure that I do yours just because you're so considerate =) So, dont worry about it, it will eventually be done. I try to keep my word on such things.

Brilliant~

Simply put, amazing work. I was hoping if you would be able to draw up my OC Aiden?

Here are some of his references:

n4o6.png

Aiden-1.png

ken2.jpg

For the record, he does not have a cutie mark.

And I'm not too picky on the pose, so if you decide to take on my request, draw him however you like~

Thanks ;)