Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 100 Ponies (Drawing OCs for Free)

KitKat

By the looks of things you've bitten off a bit more than you can chew!!!! Wow, uh, this thread is so full....

I am really sorry, I don't want to increase your workload... If you could, please........draw..........my............oc......... Silverstar

I realize this is a big request considering your already loaded with requests. If you maybe find the time could you, please??

Do mine last if you have to, I really don't mind :blush: 

Ok, here are a few pictures for you to get a "feel" for him

Silverstarnewpose_zps1736bcaa.png

Silverstarwalkbase-Pose00035400001433900The pose doesn't really concern me, make it what you think is best!!!

Ok, um, a rough sketch is fine too if it is too much, I never really liked colouring as a child Anyways XD 

If you need any more details PM me, I don't think it is necessary for the story, but if you need it I can supply it!!!

And Like I said, if your too overworked just say and I will withdraw my request.

(And by the way your drawings are amazing!!! I myself lack the drawing skill XD ) 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the looks of things you've bitten off a bit more than you can chew!!!! Wow, uh, this thread is so full....

I am really sorry, I don't want to increase your workload... If you could, please........draw..........my............oc......... Silverstar

I realize this is a big request considering your already loaded with requests. If you maybe find the time could you, please??

Do mine last if you have to, I really don't mind :blush: 

Ok, here are a few pictures for you to get a "feel" for him

img-1640343-1-Silverstarnewpose_zps1736b

img-1640343-2-Silverstarwalkbase-Pose000The pose doesn't really concern me, make it what you think is best!!!

Ok, um, a rough sketch is fine too if it is too much, I never really liked colouring as a child Anyways XD 

If you need any more details PM me, I don't think it is necessary for the story, but if you need it I can supply it!!!

And Like I said, if your too overworked just say and I will withdraw my request.

(And by the way your drawings are amazing!!! I myself lack the drawing skill XD ) 

im not overloaded, and im determined to finish them. Like i've said before, because you're so considerate i will make sure that yours gets done =) I plan on drawing more today, i just need to sleep first =P

(edited)

I feel like a jerk for making you do another OC of mine, but can you..? You really don't have to. I can ask somepony else. This is my OC, use it in the Pony Creator thingamajig. 

OC: 2S2S0000004E1993FEB17D000010000A0UN1837100000000W15E0089FFFFFE0W107F3FCC004CB2

If you're wondering what color, just use Luna's color scheme please. :) Please take your time; I hope you aren't that busy with other requests. And also, just make her facial expression bored. She's just like that. 

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

Hello there KitKat, I must say your art looks really excellent. I was wondering if you could maybe try drawing my OC Alert Player as well?

VXiPdMS.png

I was thinking maybe you could have him blushing, and maybe having Rarity around not noticing him? It would be so cool if you could do that, thanks in advance. :)

Could you do one of my OC Thunder Dash

Here's a ref pic: 

attachicon.gifThunder Dash.png

Don't worry about that cutie mark in the ref pic. 

According to my OC's bio, here it is: 

"grey thundercloud surrounded by golden stars with a multi-branched lighting bolt coming out of it."

Pose: Fighting pose with electricity surrounding his body. 

hey, is this a colt or a filly? I'm just curious because there isnt really anything that is discerning this for me...and i dont want to draw the wrong thing.

O: I heard there were free OC drawing requests here! I hope you don't mind if I could make a request :3 I just love good art and free stuff. Especially when it's MLP art (;

My OC's name is Fire Force if you needed to know, and heres a lame pony generator reference:

NYfOF1G.png

and his cutie mark just incase it's needed:

NUEJo0X.png

Please draw him anyway you feel! 

(edited)

Hello! Since you're still open(I hope), can you draw my OC Lyona? She's supposed to have a lion-like mane, and a regular fluffy tail. If possible, I'd like a sitting pose, with this face. 

I drew a reference for you, the pony and the cutie mark. She's supposed to be a pegasus, but I forgot to add the wings x_x

Any pose you'd like :3

img-1646576-1-ebbvhw.png

img-1646576-2-ei8eup.gif

Edited by LittleRawr

(edited)

I say my good fellow, these are outstanding!

If you have the time, I would like my OC Patent(link in signature) to be drawn. No specific pose, you have creative freedom. Just make him look depressed :D

Cutie mark is the team fortress 2 logo crossed with the irish flag. If that makes any sense >_<

--Oireann

Edited by Oireann

I feel like a jerk for making you do another OC of mine, but can you..? You really don't have to. I can ask somepony else. This is my OC, use it in the Pony Creator thingamajig. 

OC: 2S2S0000004E1993FEB17D000010000A0UN1837100000000W15E0089FFFFFE0W107F3FCC004CB2

If you're wondering what color, just use Luna's color scheme please. :) Please take your time; I hope you aren't that busy with other requests. And also, just make her facial expression bored. She's just like that. 

your OC showed up as a bunch of numbers? So i cant see it...please fix it? it'll be a while until i get to you, but i want to make sure i have all of the kinks taken care of so that i dont have to chase you later.

=@@KitKat,

No, it's not that. It's just that I can't get the picture on here because my PC is being stupid. Go to the Pony Creator and enter this in in the character code in advanced.

=@@KitKat,

No, it's not that. It's just that I can't get the picture on here because my PC is being stupid. Go to the Pony Creator and enter this in in the character code in advanced.

okay ^ ^ i've never used a pony creator, since i usually just draw things myself, ya know? that's why i was so confused...I'll go do it when i have time.

If you're not too overloaded I would be thrilled if you drew my OC ZenPowerBuilder 

post-8590-0-90215900-1373664484.png

Ignore the cutie mark on the above one I have wanted to change it.  Instead please use this one.

post-8590-0-90598000-1373664576.png

Thanks and good luck on the drawing!

~ZenPowerBuilder

Would you please draw my oc Sparkshower http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkshower-meddlemane-r3588

sitting down with her head lowered possible crying (feel free to take a little artistic freedom with the mane but leave the tail as it is) on one side on the other the fading images of a bunch of ponies ( mostly stallions) and in the middle the quote "You'll get sick of me eventually... they always do. Her tail should be pulled around her in such a manner as it covers half of her cutie mark.

(edited)

I swear I've posted in this before.. Apparently not.

Here is my darling OC, Evening Glory. I love her and need some more art of her, if you please :3 As for a pose, maybe something simple? Like her just standing normally would be perfectly fine, but you can do whatever you want with it.

Thank you! <3

Edited by Budding Night

(edited)

Hi, I was wondering if you could draw my OC and two of my friends in one picture? My OC is in my signature along with a bunch of references, but here are my friends...

This one is Lightning Storm...

QnCfqBE.jpg

This one is Descant Note..
G3elLFF.jpg

Thunder Cleaver doesn't have a cutie mark yet, so no worries about that.

Could the order be Decant in the left, my OC (Minath Watcher) in the middle, and Lightning on the right? In kind of a hug-like position?

Please and thank you! ;)

Edited by Minath-chan

Could you do one of my OC Thunder Dash

Here's a ref pic: 

attachicon.gifThunder Dash.png

Don't worry about that cutie mark in the ref pic. 

According to my OC's bio, here it is: 

"grey thundercloud surrounded by golden stars with a multi-branched lighting bolt coming out of it."

Pose: Fighting pose with electricity surrounding his body. 

thunderdash is a boy right? I mean...i  dont want to draw the wrong gender againnnn.....hahahaha......yeah that was a bad time...and still is =w= Also, the cutie mark wont be shown over the jumpsuit, unless you really want it.

Ooh, that art looks amazing.

I simply cannot resist asking for a request. Here is Blue Moon and a picture below. It doesn't really matter what pose you choose; choose whatever you would like. If it helps any, here is his profile. It may give an idea on his personality and that might help with the pose.

post-13690-0-22976100-1367010414_thumb.png

Profile:

thunderdash is a boy right? I mean...i  dont want to draw the wrong gender againnnn.....hahahaha......yeah that was a bad time...and still is =w= Also, the cutie mark wont be shown over the jumpsuit, unless you really want it.

Yes, he is a boy. He is not wearing a jumpsuit. That striped pattern is his natural coat pattern he was born with. 

Ignore the cutie mark on the ref pic and go with the written description of his cutie mark. 

Yes, he is a boy. He is not wearing a jumpsuit. That striped pattern is his natural coat pattern he was born with. 

Ignore the cutie mark on the ref pic and go with the written description of his cutie mark. 

ohhh okay, i just thought wonderbolts. i drew the cutie mark, and its already finished, so you should go check the finished drawings thread ^ ^ 

OC: Pluse (details here)

Color: (in hex codes)

Body Colour: FAFCE0 

Mane color(s):

Colour of hair clip - FF6FF

Blue streaks - 76E9FF

Yellow streaks - FFFF33

Pink-red streak - 99004C

For her hair it's spiky, similar to RD's, only that her bangs go to the left of her face and she keeps it in a high ponytail (like the one shown here). As for the butterfly hair clip, it's a little smaller than Flitter's bow.

Cutie Mark: see the description. The lighting bolts are the same colour as the streaks in her hair. The rest is flat black.

Eye color: this is easy-black.

Eye Style: NO IRIS. I cannot stress the importance of this! They are just the outline of the eye with a blank centre, and a positive sing in one, a negative in the other, right and left, respectively.

Extra: paws, and her coat is more like fur. On her inner right leg is the brand 242, which is the colour of scar tissue. The tufts on her outer side of her ear are important. Give her fangs.

Pose: This, please! Only change: you should be able to see her fangs, and have her looking at the camera. A mischevous face rather than a surprised one would be nice too. If you are going to do a background, please make her be in a forest scene and have a shaking bunny right beneath her. :3 (Evil evil Pluse.)

Cheers and thanks!

do you think that you could post what actual colors that they are? the drawing program that i use doesnt use hex codes, so this is just becoming a hassle trying to find the colors, especially since you posted a bunch of them. thank you!

Hello there again :) I was wondering if you could draw my OC Ocelot :D Here is a reference picture, it gets bigger when you click on it. I also have another pic on his page, which is linked down on my signature. Some times people draw his hair too flat, so please try to make it spiky and thick like how it is on this picture. His hoodie also isn't a bright red, its more of a blood red, like how you see it on the pic I provided. Also, can you give him the same pose as the white pony that you drew? Here is a picture of the pose (The white pony) 

img-1636133-1-lucifer_romulus_by_katurke

gwArM5S.png

If you dont mind me asking i been kicking atound an idea for a pegasus i been calling him Cloud Reaper all i got is a generated picture, now i havn't made his cutie mark yet but i imagine it as a skeleton hand crushing a storm cloud red hand black cloud, if you can just a shot if him flying. Thank you ahead of time if you decide to take mine on, if not I understand lots of request

post-16202-0-58282900-1373980186.jpg