Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For Twilight Sparkle!

LiquidLove

...And in community news tonight, one Twilight Sparkle, owner and administrator of MLPForums.com was last seen fleeing to Mexico following untoward advances upon his person by members of his community. With his current whereabouts unknown, and his once thriving forum replaced with a simple HTML page reading "I'm outta here!", Mister Sparkle was unavailable for comment at the time of this writing. We'll keep you updated as further developments unfold.

• Brohoof 8

What about our other sexy admin? He deserves some love too.

post-37-0-69792700-1319521752_thumb.png

Come on now. No need to bring the waterworks into this.

That's just unfair, bro.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for the thread, guys. But really, I only created the site. All of you have yourselves to thank for actually making it the thriving community it is. :)

...And in community news tonight, one Twilight Sparkle, owner and administrator of MLPForums.com was last seen fleeing to Mexico following untoward advances upon his person by members of his community. With his current whereabouts unknown, and his once thriving forum replaced with a simple HTML page reading "I'm outta here!", Mister Sparkle was unavailable for comment at the time of this writing. We'll keep you updated as further developments unfold.

Feld0, please. I'm not really Mr. Sparkle. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Feld0, please. I'm not really Mr. Sparkle. ;)

Oh I know, but Mr. Sparkle had a certain ring to it. Couldn't resist. :lol:
  • Brohoof 3

That video you included was all in sweet and in love with magic. Who could have imagined such an innocent and sweet little Twilight Sparkle with that intriguing stare which just makes you want to hug her to death and say "Twilight Sparkle! You are the best pony in all of Ponyville! Keep up that title! You have a magical appearance and an all around, best friend! With loves and sweets and friendships, who could have done it better?".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...