Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

- I view most of the people in my community college the same way Holden Caulfield views the people around him in The Catcher in the Rye; that they're phony and not worthy of my trust.

- (WARNING! This will offend lots so get ready)

In addition to most of the people in my college, I view online/long distance relationships phony and meaningless. No offense to those here that have that (in fact, as long as you guys know each other personally and manage to see each other in person more and even live close enough to meet each other, then that's great), but if you don't manage to see each other in person let alone get even closer, then the relationship is kinda meaningless in my opinion.

- I curse a lot at home when I'm down but not really in public that much.

- I have intrusive thoughts that involve wishing bad things to happen to people who gave me a hard time in the past.

- I am a demi-heteromantic, which means that I only develop feelings to the opposite gender after knowing them well and getting along well rather than just crushing on them instantly without even talking to them.

- In addition to that, I'm either a demisexual or somewhere on the asexual spectrumwith noticeable physical attraction to the opposite gender, just little to no sexual attraction. Time would only tell where on the asexual spectrum I consider to be on.

- Anyone who fails to understand key side effects of my Asperger's syndrome and who I am personally, you are not worthy of my trust and time. :angry: 

- I suck at talking in a big group (4 or more not counting me) or a similar-interest club. Trying to get my voice heard is like trying to cross the streets in downtown San Francisco. When I get a chance to talk, I have to think of something to say quick or else, I'll miss out. And it's too hard for me to do that. :( 

- Because of this, I'm fed up with people who tell me to join a club in college with a passion. :angry:

- I feel like I have enough real life guy friends and don't need any more (including my closest aspie one who was a classmate of mine in high school) and one of my parents think I'm limiting myself when clearly, I just want a change in social scenery. ;)

- (This is the most painful confession)

In real life, I'm currently relying on others (my parents, psychologists, etc.) to hook me up with a member of the opposite gender (who is around my age) one on one who they feel is right for me.

Why am I approaching it like that? Because my disability makes it difficult for me to do it independently.

Bring on the hate and criticism.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I have a lot ^^;;

In no particular order:

- I have crushes on several members of MLP Forums ^^;

- I watched all of seasons 1-4 of MLP:FiM pretty close together, so I don't really make much distinction between seasons

- I act humble in front of other people, but on the inside I really want to brag about things (did you know that I got high SAT and ACT scores?)

- I've made A LOT of smurf accounts in both LoL and Smite. If I start tilting on my main due to terrible teams, I go on a smurf and stomp noobs ^^;;

- Even worse, I have a level 30 smurf in LoL that I've been purposefully losing on. My original goal was to get it to Bronze V, although that didn't work out and it's currently in Bronze II

- I also tried this in Smite, and even though I only won 2 out of 10 games I got placed in Plat V (and I'm really salty about this because my main is in Silver...)

- I haven't watched (and don't really care for) Star Trek, Star Wars, and The Lord of the Rings

- All too often when I see someone's art piece (or writing/music/etc.) I think, 'I could do so much better,' but I never create anything myself

- I think that I'm better than everyone else (but I still hate myself...)

- Whenever I feel an earthquake I silently wish for it to escalate, just so that my life would have a change of pace

- My internet connection is supposed to stop working from 10pm-5am (because my parents don't want me staying up late), but I've found a way around it and I've been staying up late pretty much every day

- I'm so lazy that I usually don't bother making myself a meal unless I'm really hungry, and I've frequently gone 24-36 hours without eating

I've been sleeping with some of my pony plushes about every night for the past couple of weeks.  Reading some threads here and elsewhere put the idea in my head.

I drink sometimes just to be able to not give a crap and do things I can't bring myself to do when sober.

I'm curious what it would be like to play with the toys I've collected, but I've forgotten how.

I've always wanted to beat the absolute crap out of someone.  Not just for no reason, but if they've done something to really piss me off, I'd want to beat them senseless.

I once read this entire thread two months ago in one sitting.

I'm stressed and confused and overall rather emotional at the moment. Stressing over school and the fact I am developing feelings for someone. 

97% of it is my fault, I could be less stressed.

I clop, and I used to hate myself for it.

I find some grim-dark to be good art, but overall it's something I'm not big into.

This is also relevant, especially with some of my very old posts.

5Ah0Vrm.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I looked around on the forums and I couldn't seem to find a thread like this already.  :o

This thread is for you to confess your secrets to the world!  :smug:

My confession is that I have a secret stash of shameful re-colours. XD

• Brohoof 10

Confessions, huh..?  :unsure:

886548__safe_rainbow+dash_animated_cute_

Back when I was dangerously underweight, I ate a whole jar of peanut butter on the way to school since I knew my dietician would be weighing me later. ;~;

I've listened to this, or any of its remixes-

literally more than 1,000 times this year, and I'm still not tired of it. >_<

I'm somewhat of a misanthrope; though I love you (ya, you :3), I can feel violently angry to those that want to hurt you in any way, and I have dark thoughts of them suffering or being broken... =/ But if I change my perspective to pitying them instead, it's fine again. c:

I love forced male-to-female TG art/videos etc. The idea of a guy becoming a girl and being treated in a way that embarrasses them is interesting to me, and maybe it links in with me being gender fluid and wanting to know what being a girl is like. :blush:

And...~ I may have been curious once and read Fifty Shades of Grey. :blush:

u5lgP.gif

• Brohoof 24

(edited)

I have two things that I would like to mention here.

- I'm deeply in love with one of my close friends

- I crossdress often

:blush:

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 24

Ok, so the most embarrassing thing I can think of at this point, is the fact that I sometimes get mad at inanimate objects. :please: For example, I will hit my head on some kind of ledge, and just feel like beating the crap out of it afterwards! ^_^

• Brohoof 21

Like GrauWitz, I am in love with my best friend, Er what else... Ponies :P I threw my mums car keys in a pond when I was young, when I was like 3 I was a master thief (I haven't stolen since that time), I fantasise about males (A LOT), hmm can't think of anything else that I can post without figuratively dying of embarrassment.

• Brohoof 6

I've listened to this, or any of its remixes-

literally more than 1,000 times this year, and I'm still not tired of it. >_<

That's nothing to honestly be ashamed of. I've listened to much worse in my time, and in a Sonic game no less.

I got this travesty of a boss theme stuck in my head for over a year and it just wouldn't leave. It's ultimate torment to me listening to it now especially.

As for my own secrets. There really isn't much to tell, since I really don't keep any substantial secrets. Besides, I've already mentioned deep videogame and cartoon crushes... let's see. I've already fairly open to what I am. I openly have talked about my love for Fluttershy on a number of occasions. Hmmm.

Though this isn't a big secret, it's one I've kinda kept quiet about. To be honest, I'm a pretty big fan of Trixie and Gilda. With Trixie it was more or less the ending of magic duel that changed my mind about her a bit. With Gilda, it more or less runs along the line of me having a thing strong willed types in females. I'll admit that some of what Gilda does isn't to my liking, but her personality is attractive though. Just something about her not requiring somepony holding her hand and being able to handle herself I find attractive.

Then again, I openly did mention this before with characters like Kos-Mos from the Xenosaga seires. So my thing with Gilda, more or less, shouldn't come as a surprise.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I may or may not be exceedingly addicted to uttering the word "Meme" or "Fuck*** normies" (Or any sort of pun blending the word "meme" with any other) during skype voicechats with a group of friends. Those guys brainwashed me.

I've never taken a single sip of alcohol due to little oath I made to myself a few years ago.

During school-time I'm antisocial as hell. You won't see these lips curl into a smile unless you haul them yourself.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 3

Only two things I can confess.

1)I lost a fight to a small cat then somehow lost the rematch.

2)I-i-i-IM A GOOBY GOOBER.

Real 2) the reason people call me mars is actually friggen hilarious.

• Brohoof 7

OK, FINE I CONFESS!

I GOT RID OF ALL THE GOOD SHOWS ON CARTOON NETWORK!

I ENCOURAGED JUSTIN BIEBER TO FOLLOW A CAREER IN MUSIC!

I SHOT JR!

I KNOW WHERE THE BEEF IS!

*cries in anguish*

• Brohoof 21