Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I visit profiles of random new people (or at least new to me) sometimes to see what they're all about. I also do that for people without a brohoof, to check if they're a spammer.

I also visit friends profiles to see if I can find any topics to post. There's also the added benefit of liking my friends posts. :D

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I put/throw all my stuff on the floor most of the time cause I'm too lazy to put it away

Look on the bright side, at least you'll always know where things are. :P

---

I like the modern setting of MLP Gen 5 more than the fantasy setting of MLP Gen 4 because it's easier to imagine being in a "real" place.

Also, Gen 5 reminds me of Equestria Girls so that's another plus. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

There's some books I have lying around that I've had for years and still haven't finished reading or started.

What kind of purple Unicorn are you!? :lostit:

---

I'm not actually a duck even though I say I'm a duck on the forums. :mlp_smug:

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What kind of purple Unicorn are you!? :lostit:

---

I'm not actually a duck even though I say I'm a duck on the forums. :mlp_smug:

If you were a duck, you'd probably be related to Untitled Goose in some way, since he's intelligent enough to use computers as well.

Sometimes I wait so long for breakfast that I just skip straight to lunch.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Whenever I make a post to a specific user I ALWAYS feel like I'm bothering them.

If I "@" someone I'm always worried that I'm ruining their day somehow.

I know this is a forum and users quote or mention to get their response but I constantly have the thought running through my head that I'm

annoying someone every time I use the typical forum contact methods.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Whenever I make a post to a specific user I ALWAYS feel like I'm bothering them.

If I "@" someone I'm always worried that I'm ruining their day somehow.

I know this is a forum and users quote or mention to get their response but I constantly have the thought running through my head that I'm

annoying someone every time I use the typical forum contact methods.

I think you should ask if a certain person prefers to be mentioned (if you can). For me, I am fine with mentions, I find they make notifications easier to find.

I always have 2-3 water bottles in my room now because I always forget to finish one off before I start a new one.

• Brohoof 1

This one friend at work smells nice :adorkable:. One time she stood by a fan some 4 feet away and I could smell her scent. I wonder what perfume she uses… heck, what do I smell like :wacko: ?

A couple of times if I have submitted an online assignment late, I emailed the teacher saying there was a "technical error". Only works if the teacher doesn't specify that the excuse doesn't work.

• Brohoof 2

I once ate half a dozen air fried Twinkies in one sitting. I didn’t get sick but I did get a charley horse-like cramp in my stomach. Don’t try this at home, folks. 

(edited)

@Totally Nyx @Dark Horse @Splashee

I feel like I need to post in my gallery topic even when I don't want to because I  worry about my topic being archived due to "inactivity" like

my request thread. 

I've convinced myself that I'm not allowed to take a break for more than a couple of days because of the thought of my topic being locked

running through my head. :sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I have thought of a few other things:

• Back when I was in high school (early 2000s), people were advised not to save their assignments to the desktop on computers in the computer labs.  I considered these assignments "fair game", and along with a friend of mine, I would vandalize these assignments in subtle ways (insert a few obvious misspellings, obviously wrong answers, descriptions involving profanity, etc.).
  • Internet access was password protected when I was in high school as well.  I took a keyboarding class when I was a sophomore, and I have been quite familiar with the keyboard layout ever since (I can type without looking at the keyboard).  I would ask a staff member in the library to enter the password, and I would subtly glance at the keyboard while they "chicken pecked" the keyboard to figure out the password.  I would then tell the password to a few friends, and it would gradually become common knowledge. The password was changed three times (I kept obtaining it with my "glancing game") before they gave up on keeping a password on the computers for internet access (a bored friend of mine would tell a staff member that he heard about what the password was so we would have to start over with this stunt). The most amusing thing about this is that bogus rumors started spreading about hackers obtaining the passwords. :ButtercupLaugh:
  • I find Led Zeppelin's music to be overrated.
  • I never found Seinfeld or The Big Bang Theory  to be funny.
  • I think the 1911 is one of the most overrated handguns on the American market.
  • As I got older as a kid, I sometimes knew that it wouldn't be long before one of my parents would come in my room to spank me for misbehaving.  I would sometimes quickly put on a few extra sets of underwear before putting my shorts or pants back on to help cushion the swats I got on my rear-end. :P
  • I am quite introverted in nature, but I am becoming increasingly open to greeting people I know with hugs as a result of being in the furry fandom. 

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

@Sparklefan1234 If it gets locked because of inactive, just ask and we will open the thread again :kindness: You don't have to stress about it, ok?

Ok. Thank You, BAFF. :kindness:

I just don't want to be a bother, you know? :blush:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just don't want to be a bother, you know? :blush:

It doesn't bother us at all :coco:

This is not YouTube where content needs to be produced every second to stay active. You shouldn't have to stress about producing content for your friends :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I sometimes wish I was quieter. Quieter people tend to be respected more.

Even if they're potentially lonelier. I don't know.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-07-12 at 12:21 AM, WWolf said:

I sometimes wish I was quieter. Quieter people tend to be respected more.

Even if they're potentially lonelier. I don't know.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes being quiet is perceived as weird, too

I waste a lot of time staring into nothing. Makes me wonder how much I’d get accomplished in life if I didn’t stare off all the time

• Brohoof 3

Sometimes I wish I was mute because there a situations where I need to say something or support a conversation, but I'm very awkward at it

When I like a person I turn on stalker mode and try find any information I can about the person or even monitor their social network activity

I like to argue with strangers on the internet if they defend alternative opinion. I know that it's pointless, but I just want to piss them off 

(edited)

When I was a little kid, I stole a toy car.. I liked it so much but I didn't had any money..  :(

As my parents found out, which took them only about 10 minutes, they got really mad at me (understandable), they went with me back to the store and told the owner that I stole something from him...  gosh! I felt even more bad! but I told him that I was sorry and I really liked the car. It was such an awkward situation for me. I was so scared that he would call the police on me (I don't wanted to go to jail :worry:)

Luckily the owner accepted my sorry and he told me that I'm always welcome in his store to play with the toy cars! 

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A lot of the stuff I post is “crypted” since I need to let something out, but I don’t want people to necessarily know about it or I’m not seeking pity.

Maybe I don’t want people to feel like I’m always nagging about X.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1