Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

9 hours ago, WWolf said:

A lot of the stuff I post is “crypted” since I need to let something out, but I don’t want people to necessarily know about it or I’m not seeking pity.

Maybe I don’t want people to feel like I’m always nagging about X.

I do that too, sometimes. I don't blame you for being cryptic, a bunch of random people don't need to know all the details.

Security Breach has been out for so long and I'm not even past 2AM :(

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I do that too, sometimes. I don't blame you for being cryptic, a bunch of random people don't need to know all the details.

Security Breach has been out for so long and I'm not even past 2AM :(

Dang is it that hard?

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

Dang is it that hard?

For someone directionally challenged, yes. That, and I hardly have time to play anyhow.

Sometimes when I turn all my lights out in the evening, I'm not really tired, I just want to be left alone to lay down for a while and not be bothered.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I like hugs more than I'll admit. Not by random people though, that's just weird.

Real or on here :ooh: ? Or both ish?

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Much as I love The Lion King, I've never seen the second movie. Never felt inclined to watch it. I don't want the end note of the series to be anything but the first movie...

I did see 1 1/2 and thought it was hilarious though :P .

Once when I was I kid (6 years old maybe) I locked myself inside of a bank vault by accident.  It had a door with bars like a jail cell that I didn’t know would lock when I closed it,  and had everyone in the bank laughing when I started yelling “Help me!  I’m in jail!” as I shook the door trying to open it. 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sometimes I stay up late just for the sake of staying up late

I knowww like if I go to bed now, the day is already over. Not like I'm going to get up any earlier the next day. Plus I could just choose to have less sleep. I can't choose to go to work later.

• Brohoof 1

A bit annoying when people who REALLY need help with something get no help, but others who aren't doing nearly as bad with the same issue get all of the help..

• Brohoof 2

I can’t be happy forever just feeling happy for others. I have to be happy for myself too. Why can’t others have the chance to feel happy for me? It’s taken long enough for any of my biggest desires to come into my life.

Edited by DubWolf

7 hours ago, DubWolf said:

I can’t be happy forever just feeling happy for others. I have to be happy for myself too. Why can’t others have the chance to feel happy for me? It’s taken long enough for any of my biggest desires to come into my life.

If it's any consolation, I'm happy for you Wolfie :coco: I know you're frustrated with how long things are taking in your life, but I have the feeling the outcome will be very rewarding in the end.

I have told myself not to make my "Behind Him" story into a cathartic story, but sometimes, it is cathartic. Just depends on the day.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

If it's any consolation, I'm happy for you Wolfie :coco: I know you're frustrated with how long things are taking in your life, but I have the feeling the outcome will be very rewarding in the end.

I have told myself not to make my "Behind Him" story into a cathartic story, but sometimes, it is cathartic. Just depends on the day.

Thanks Boom :) .I guess I really mean I want someone romantically. I’ve suppressed that need a lot but being single ain’t for me. It’s great to have friends get married or start to get to know someone that might be their next, but I just WANT to be that person already instead of always supporting someone. I appreciate you very much though.