Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

When I was in 2nd grade I saw a kid being beaten up by another kid. I tried to tell other kids around me so they could tell a teacher, but no one paid any attention to me. I could have told a teacher myself but I was scared that the bully kid would find out I told on him and come after me, so I kept silent. It was cowardly of me but I was always afraid of that boy. It doesn't excuse my inaction though, and I always look back on it with regret, even to this day. Sometimes it's worth taking a hit for what's right, no matter what the consequences. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2020-06-24 at 4:29 AM, TheRockARooster said:

I have some crushes on the forums.

And I was once intrigued by forum crushes...back in 2013 when it seemed like another pair of forum members were falling in love every week.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

This is me every time I catch my coworkers flirting with each other

6be8d15e74225963576825843ffd093e73017bcf

I make things extremely awkward and they absolutely hate me for it

• Brohoof 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I make a typing mistake, I delete the whole sentence up to the mistake (if not too long) and type it all out again rather than get the mouse to click and re-type.

56 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Right now my Ralsei plush is my most favorite one. I also like my Golden Freddy, Jack O’Chica, Hitch, and Izzy plushies.

Oh you have mlp plushes too :P . I thought all were FNAF, though I recall you do have mlp toys :wacko: 

13 hours ago, WWolf said:

Oh you have mlp plushes too :P . I thought all were FNAF, though I recall you do have mlp toys :wacko: 

Forgot to mention I also have some MLP Build A Bears :squee: I still have my figurines, of course, I just like my plushies more. :proud:

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2020-05-20 at 1:45 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

I dropped the screw in the tuna.

why-nickelodeon.gif

---

Sometimes... when no one's around... I do this: "Lookin' good, Sparklefan! Lookin' real good!". :devious:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I live under an aircraft route intersection to the airport. Sometimes they sound so close I think one's gonna crash :wacko: . *knocks on wood*

I’ll drop a few

I tell myself how beautiful and amazing I am in the mirror in hopes that I’ll start to believe it.

There are a few people who I’d really like to talk to but I don’t think they actually like or care about me very much.

I think I misplace my phone daily. 9 times out of 10 it somehow got lost in the blankets of my bed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-06-26 at 2:13 PM, ExplosionMare said:

Headaches won't stop me from continuously exposing my eyes to screens :orly: 

Like I will get a headache from my computer and think it'll all be fine if I just look at my phone instead

Tech companies: image.gif.d37ff4f83638f115476b31f2c3eaf623.gif

---

I visit my Besties @ExplosionMare and @PrettyInPipp's profile pages to look at their profile banners. :grin:

I don't like Marvel or Star Wars even though they are a part of Disney. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234