Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the cutest thing in all of MLP?

A Talking Dragon

What is the cutest thing in the show?  

75 users have voted

1. 1. Which is the cutest thing of all?

• Applebloom's "I want it now" face (ep.12)
    • Baby Applejack (S3 ep.8)
    • Filly Twilight's "yes yes yes yes . . ." moment (ep.23)
    • Fluttershy's "I bet you can't beat me" grin (ep.17)
    • Rainbow Dash's "So awesome" fangirl face (ep.4)
    • Rarity tucking herself in bed (ep.8)
    • Others

(edited)

Title says it all. It is time to have this discussion!  > :)

Tried to think up the best ones. I wanted to include more options, but could only make so many choices, so sorry if your moment is not included in there. Share it if it's not.

-

---

My vote . . .

BABY APPLEJACK!!! I've not yet seen one person not affected by this in some way. That innocence, that face and belly! How can anyone hate her? Sometimes, I think she's not of this world, lol.

---

Edited by A Talking Dragon
  • Brohoof 2

With the great exception that Pinkie Pie is one of the cutest ponies, I can't help but to feel like you shun Fluttershy. I mean everything she does is too cute to handle.

tumblr_m1f5yvvlGG1rripibo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 4

With the great exception that Pinkie Pie is one of the cutest ponies, I can't help but to feel like you shun Fluttershy. I mean everything she does is too cute to handle.

^ Hey, I tried to include everyone, so only one Fluttershy moment (the best one I think). I had a Pinkie moment too (not as well known though), also Sweetie Belle's "I'm so bored" stomach slide. Unfortunately, there wasn't room to add them all. :(

I think the cutest thing in all of My Little Pony, would have to be anything with Fluttershy in it. I know it's an understatement but, I think that anything with her in it is so cute!

Anything Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie does. I mean seriously look at them.

How can you choose?! :wub: They're just too freaking adorable.

^ Lol, I see. Well then, what do you think is the cutest thing each have done?

Yes, you can do this. Hard choices must be made. Make these two moments known to all. :)

When I chose Applebloom, I realized I actually like her character. A lot.

New Applebloom fans unite! :D

However, I still need 100 characters. I still question the existence of that requirement.

• Brohoof 1

Wow i cant belive you have all forgotten Apple Bloom in s1e1!!!

"Well are't you gunna stay for lunch?" Line and that face Is sooo cute!!

(Would get youtube clip but on iphone)

There is no other:

This scene alone almost unanimously melted the hearts of the entire fandom. I mean, Pound and Carrot were both adorable but Baby Applejack just had that extra personality because she was already talking.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Banned because -

I mean, the cutest thing is Fluttershy. Twilight is the best pony, but we can all agree that Fluttershy is the cutest.

objection.jpg

You have made one fatal flaw in your argument sir, you have forgotten to take into account the one pony who quite simply makes Fluttershy look like a mule.

sweetieshake.gif

This is also the cutest thing in the show, BTW.

Need more proof?

Case closed. Court dismissed. 

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

^ Lol, I see. Well then, what do you think is the cutest thing each have done?

Yes, you can do this. Hard choices must be made. Make these two moments known to all. :)

Haha okay, I'll try and think...erm..seriously this is really hard to answer. I guess for Fluttershy when shes cheering for Rainbow Dash when she does her sonic rainboom or that moment in the stare master when she says shes the world champion. For Pinkie probably at the end of baby cakes when Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake say her name and she tears up or her cutie mark flashback. Okay, so technically I posted two things, but I seriously cannot narrow it down to one. ^_^ EDIT- Was going to post links but it messed up so I changed it and typed it out instead. Edited by Rough Pathway

i-SWgcS3K-M.png

BRB. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY EVENS I CAN'T RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, I was looking through my screenshots and thinking hard about this question, then I saw this and my search was over.

• Brohoof 3

Cutest thing in all of MLP? That'd be Fluttershy for me. She's possibly the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on. Although I think Rainbow Dash is cuter overall, Fluttershy's cuteness is more noticeable and you don't need to take the time to explore her character for it to be visible. Basically, Fluttershy's cuteness is plain to see, and that's why she beats Rainbow Dash in this question.

I guess for Fluttershy when shes cheering for Rainbow Dash when she does her sonic rainboom

^ Oh man, I forgot about that big one!

img-1678080-1-i-SWgcS3K-M.png

BRB. THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY EVENS I CAN'T RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, I was looking through my screenshots and thinking hard about this question, then I saw this and my search was over.

*Knows some of Stellafera's past feelings regarding a certain mane 6 character*

*Looks at Stellafera's avatar*

*Sees the image of Rainbow Dash selected*

^ I'm . . . disappointed in you, Stellafera. :(

---

• Brohoof 1

As a one-time thing: Sweetie Belle with a milkshake on her head.

fQJpR.jpg

As an ongoing thing: Spike and Twilight's mutual admiration and love for one another is pretty damn adorable:

Twilight_Spike.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Whatever Fluttershy does is adorable, no doubt. Her voice, how she flies, how she handles her little animal friends, just.. everything. She's so cute. :3

I chose Baby Applejack, however I think the real cutest thing is overlooked. I honestly think Spike's expression of his love of Rarity is so ADORABLE... 

And it's cute how Rarity reacts to this, by calling him her "little spikey wikey."

Without a doubt my vote goes to baby Applejack, whoever thought that up is evil I swear they were trying to kill us with cuteness. But I think the Derpy "muffins" scene also deserves an honorable mention.

and of course this scene with Sweetie Belle asking the million dollar question about why life has to be so ironic.