Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the cutest thing in all of MLP?

A Talking Dragon

What is the cutest thing in the show?  

75 users have voted

1. 1. Which is the cutest thing of all?

• Applebloom's "I want it now" face (ep.12)
    • Baby Applejack (S3 ep.8)
    • Filly Twilight's "yes yes yes yes . . ." moment (ep.23)
    • Fluttershy's "I bet you can't beat me" grin (ep.17)
    • Rainbow Dash's "So awesome" fangirl face (ep.4)
    • Rarity tucking herself in bed (ep.8)
    • Others

Without a doubt my vote goes to baby Applejack, whoever thought that up is evil I swear they were trying to kill us with cuteness. But I think the Derpy "muffins" scene also deserves an honorable mention.

and of course this scene with Sweetie Belle asking the million dollar question about why life has to be so ironic.

What episode had the muffins scene in?

Hm...I suppose Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle would have all the cutest scene in MLP: FiM.

(edited)

All the choices are wrong. The obvious correct answer is, "any time Sweetie Belle says of does anything."

Though if I had to put forward one particular moment, I'd have to say the scene in my avatar.

What episode had the muffins scene in?

It was in the episode "Applebuck Season". Remember the Baked Bads?

Edited by hawkflame

(edited)

Out of that list, the Fluttershy moment. Definitely. However, some of the moments in Hurricane Fluttershy give that a run for its money. Also, Pinkie Pie is pretty darn cute. And the Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo moment in SIP, or the RD and Tank moment in JFS. Yeah, the Rainbow and Tank moment is great.

post-11173-0-75714400-1374611589_thumb.png

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

(edited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlbeQxBBrJE

Baby applejack. everything about that moment was set at the maximum cuteness level.

adorable baby pony with baby tummy and baby eyes? check. adorable baby hairstyle? check. adorable tongue sticking out? check. most adorable voiced line ever, MORE APPLEFWITTUR? HNNNNNNGGG SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE.

also, Rarity's whining was so hilariously adorable :D

Edited by crazitaco

Anything Fluttershy does is adorable, if she squeaks, giggle, screams in rage, or even passes gas it's instantly adorable.

Every time Sweetie Bell sings it's adorable she could sing about blowing up the world, enslaving humankind, then stealing our Nutella and I'd still have a heart attack. Twilight's adorkable libarian moments with her books is defenitly cute.

Diamond Tiara!

She's the sweetest, kindest, cutest pony on the show! She's a ball of love, fortified with hugs, dumped in a barrel of sugar!

Diamond_Happy.jpg

• Brohoof 2

-All the Squee moments especially the one Twilight does when she escapes from the hydra and the obvious Fluttershy one in The Stare Master.

-The look on Lyra's face when the parasprite ate her dessert.

-Everytime Sweetie Belle's voice cracks.

-When Pinkie Pie's hair first deflated in Party of One.

-When Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo hugged in Sleepless in Ponyville.

-When Twilight was enamored by all the books in the Crystal Empire Library and when she was crystalfied at the end.

-Pretty much every Twilight and/or Fluttershy moment.

I find alot of things cute in MLP! :D

• Parasprites
  • Baby Applejack
  • Fluttershy, of course.
  • "Squeaky Belle"
  • Filly Fluttershy
  • Filly RD
  • Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon (despite their nasty personalities)
  • Thunderlane's little brother, Rumble
  • Applebloom
  • Angel Bunny
  • GAAAAAAH CUTENESS OVERLOAD! D:

Even thought AJ had a pretty cute baby part, the real cute babies and cuties in all of MLP are Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. The two are just so super cute and everything they did in Baby Cakes was just so adorable. And heres the clip to prove it.

Adorable.

Wait, you want me to pick a single most adorable thing in a show filled with already adorable enough pastel colored ponies, who just standing in a pose are adorable enough, but are also animated in a way to have them be adorable.

So basically.... I CAN'T DECIDE! :P.

No but seriously I can't. To much adorable.

Oh man, there are so many cute things in this show I can sit here all day! So, I'll have to go with one of the first things that popped into my head: Sweetie Belle at the end of her 99 Buckets of Oats song: 

800px-Sweetie_Belle_smile_S3E06.png

Both Baby Applejack and the Fluttershy's pride grin are ahead. Those are my top two too. :D

Man, I had no idea there were so many cute moments (thought I had done at least a decent job of covering them). I'm going to redo this, making more than a few topics in the future so I can better poll the cute incidents. I'm thinking a Fluttershy cute moments poll is in order. If anyone reads this, give me some of Fluttershy's top adorable moments.

Wait, you want me to pick a single most adorable thing in a show filled with already adorable enough pastel colored ponies, who just standing in a pose are adorable enough, but are also animated in a way to have them be adorable.

So basically.... I CAN'T DECIDE! :P.

No but seriously I can't. To much adorable.

Just think long and hard on the thing that stood out to you the most over time. You can do this. Keep it together! Keep it TOGETHER!!