Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Champion RD92's Signature Request Thread

Champion RD92

It's a little like this.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, if a white outline on the text is possible, that would be awesome.

I really do appreciate it. biggrin.png

Hey, can you go ahead and maybe find me a background you want me to use? I'm not quite sure what you want, and i'm having trouble finding something. thanks.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: How do I upload it to my sig? Through mobile might be useful too, since I'm on my phone.

Um...you should be able to just go on your profile, click "edit my profile" or something, go to the signature tab, click on the icon that says image, paste the imgur url i linked you. that should work.

Edited by Champion RD92

Well could you have this attachicon.gifimages (1).jpg as the background then SweetLikeACupcake in pink infront of it then beside that (on the left) have this:attachicon.gifhiresPony.png

If you do it then thankyou sooo very much!

Here you go smile.png

Let me know if you want me to change something.

TvIpXE8.png

Edited by Champion RD92

Hey guys, I'm going to be taking sig requests again img-1680559-1-smile.png

Just let me know what text you want, what font, what images you want, background color, etc.

I'm really gonna try to improve and become even better at making sigs ^.^

hey seannnnn ;3 when you get the chance you should make me one :3

84df691fafb345c5512b09c95bfeccff.png

ef9694a686f637854336b0fea19601c6.png

put jubilee on the left and fritter on the right.

600x100

and make it say Rae ~ in the middle

idc about the background, a plain color is fine, you can pick :)

hey seannnnn ;3 when you get the chance you should make me one :3

img-2023746-2-84df691fafb345c5512b09c95b

img-2023746-3-ef9694a686f637854336b0fea1

put jubilee on the left and fritter on the right.

600x100

and make it say Rae ~ in the middle

idc about the background, a plain color is fine, you can pick smile.png

Hey, how does this look? :)

KQJGSPT.png

Hey, how does this look? smile.png

img-2023887-4-KQJGSPT.png

great :) green background was a good choice, thanks! ill use it and credit you :)

Hey, dude. Remember, I said I'd request one from you when I got ready for a new one :D

I just want my username as the text. Lowercase "g" to start it off.

Vectors: beatnik_rarity___vector_by_regolithx-d4icrystal_rarity_by_cubonator-d5mnfzh.pngAs for the background, dude, I was really, REALLY hoping for this one, but dunno if it'll work.

rarity_cutie_mark_wallpaper_by_gethiox-d

If you can manage to fit most of the cutie mark in there, that'd be great. You can cut out as much of it as needed, just keep it to where you know who's cutie mark it is. If it doesn't work, just a deep purple will be good.

Font can be whatever you feel is good, and I need a 600X100 size.

Thanks a bunch, if you can do this :D

@@ghostfacekiller39,

Here, I think it came out pretty well img-2024656-1-smile.png 

img-2024656-1-1sJpM9S.png

@@ghostfacekiller39

Do you want me to change anything? I feel like I should use a different font... 

Dude, it's just like I imagined! :D I'm sorry for the hold up, there was a bad storm here in Texas. All I could do is give you a brohoof from my phone :P Anyway, off to change my sig now :D

Alright RD, I want something really stupid and insane. I the pony to be derpy, and I want the background to be relating to Shaq, and I want the text to read something like "my request thread... I just don't know what went wrong" with the request thread bit being up at the top in small letters and the other part being under it with a larger font size.

Go absolutely wild plz

Alright RD, I want something really stupid and insane. I the pony to be derpy, and I want the background to be relating to Shaq, and I want the text to read something like "my request thread... I just don't know what went wrong" with the request thread bit being up at the top in small letters and the other part being under it with a larger font size.

Go absolutely wild plz

ummmmm ok lol I'll do my best xD

Hey guys, I'm going to be taking sig requests again img-1680559-1-smile.png

Just let me know what text you want, what font, what images you want, background color, etc.

I'm really gonna try to improve and become even better at making sigs ^.^

Hello!

I was just wondering if you can make my sig!

Orange background with apples in the background!

And equestria girls Applejack on one side and a pony Applejack on the other, and in the middle saying "RainbowCupcakelol" in big black bold letters! 

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I was just wondering if you can make my sig!

Orange background with apples in the background!

And equestria girls Applejack on one side and a pony Applejack on the other, and in the middle saying "RainbowCupcakelol" in big black bold letters! 

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost done with your sig, but is there any particular font you want? I really can't decide which font to use lol

Ah, the infamous RD92 has a sig shop? Well sign me up! (respectively after Sketchie of course)  I'm getting a bit bored with my own style anyway.

As for details, yes I read the original post, but just feel free to go crazy with it.  I'd like to see what you can come up with.

Have fun with it dude :D