Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC Reviews By Minty! :D

Ihei

Okay, I have re-written his backstory. You can now go and review him when you get the chance. When I re-wrote his backstory, it turned out to be longer than it first was, so there is a bit of a read.

(edited)

@@repsol rave,

(( It seems you have edited Isaac Clarke. I was in the middle of reading the backstory/personality until I stopped and began to read it again yesterday, but it was edited.. do you still want me to do Roarke? )) 

@

Cool! A griffin! :3

Cutie Mark - N/A

Appearance - Looks like we found a match-up for Gilda.

Personality - He sounds like a mix of my two OC's combined. So, you're saying he has a low self esteem? Or does he just claim responsibility for everything?

Backstory - Can you describe how he met the young mare, and also where he was sealed away to? Possibly include where he is now?

Other - Well, he's the brother of Screwball then. :D Discord made her exist, too.

img-1689135-1-Screwball.png

Rating - 9/10

@,

Kay. Let's do this. :D

img-1689135-2-tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1

Cutie Mark - Can you, maybe include how, when, and where in his childhood did he get his cutie mark? Like a cutie mark history?

Appearance - Fancy mane streaks. I like it. :D

Personality - He could be a bit sensitive too. Also, if you're going to mention that he's worse when he's drunk, describe what he does when he's drunk or describe how he acts in common everyday situations.

Backstory - The cutie mark stuff usually goes in the Cutie Mark slot.. Also, what did he suffer in the concussion? A disease or something like that? 

Rating: 8/10

Edited by Minty Wintergreen

@,

yeah i got a whole lot of negative feedack on isaac, so i kinda re-created him into roarke.

his backstory is kinda bland at the moment, but i'm creating a better one. he just needed a backstory so i could RP with him.

if you want, it would be cool if you could share your thoughts :3 

These reviews are 100% honest, and I do not mean any harm. Just a few suggestions to edit your OC, is all.

Hey, everypony! I saw everyone doing OC Reviews and I thought that I should try it, too. :3 Most of the reviews will be guaranteed with positive reviews, completely honest. :)

img-1682676-1-9555__safe_rainbow-dash_fl

Waiting List: 

• Ampharos
  • Colt
  • BroWhovian TestSubject
  • Jalokim
  • Blue Moon
  • Lume~WMJ
  • Becker (Fender)
  • repsol rave - Going through Confirmation
  • chaotic sole
  • Windy Runner
  • Kaz - Being done
  • Mr. Dash - Hasn't started
  • DXSilverX - Hasn't started

_drawing__mlp_fim_oc__cold_served_by_kar

Here is mine c: hope you like it

Race: Unichorn

Cutie Mark: Energy Drink in Glass

Skin Color: Violet/Purple

Mane Color: Yellow+Blue

Eyes color: Yellow

(edited)

@

Hey, Kaz! :D Onto your OC!

Cutie Mark - When did they get their cutie mark?

Appearance - Finally, an OC that cares about vanity! :D

Personality - When he's alone, what does he do? Does he get depressed, and can you describe how he acts in everyday situations, like insults and around mares?

Backstory - Can you describe what his family life is like? 

• Brohoof 1

@@repsol rave,

(( It seems you have edited Isaac Clarke. I was in the middle of reading the backstory/personality until I stopped and began to read it again yesterday, but it was edited.. do you still want me to do Roarke? )) 

@

Cool! A griffin! :3

Cutie Mark - N/A

Appearance - Looks like we found a match-up for Gilda.

Personality - He sounds like a mix of my two OC's combined. So, you're saying he has a low self esteem? Or does he just claim responsibility for everything?

Backstory - Can you describe how he met the young mare, and also where he was sealed away to? Possibly include where he is now?

Other - Well, he's the brother of Screwball then. :D Discord made her exist, too.

Screwball.png

@,

tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1_500.gif

Cutie Mark - Can you, maybe include how, when, and where in his childhood did he get his cutie mark? Like a cutie mark history?

Personality - He could be a bit sensitive too. Also, if you're going to mention that he's worse when he's drunk, describe what he does when he's drunk or describe how he acts in common everyday situations.

Backstory - The cutie mark stuff usually goes in the Cutie Mark slot.. Also, what did he suffer in the concussion? A disease or something like that? 

Other than that, I barely put anything since I like your OC. :D

oh trust me, he doesn't have a low self esteem. He's almost as bad as rainbow dash! But he cares for his freinds deeply, so he tries to take all their problems and troubles and bear the burden of them himself. He hates seeing his freinds upset. And everyone has been telling me to go into more detail with his backstory, but it'd be really long, and take forever. So it'll take a while. Thanks for the reveiw.

Ps. I never really thought about that! I might include screwball in his backstory if I can, that could be funny.

These reviews are 100% honest, and I do not mean any harm. Just a few suggestions to edit your OC, is all.

Hey, everypony! I saw everyone doing OC Reviews and I thought that I should try it, too. :3 Most of the reviews will be guaranteed with positive reviews, completely honest. :)

Waiting List: 

• Ampharos
  • Colt
  • BroWhovian TestSubject
  • Jalokim
  • Blue Moon
  • Lume~WMJ
  • Becker (Fender)
  • repsol rave - Going through Confirmation
  • chaotic sole
  • Windy Runner
  • Kaz - Being done
  • Mr. Dash - Hasn't started
  • DXSilverX - Hasn't started

Also post more information how to post it (fafing confusing like its chinese but with Japenese caracters)

@

Hey, Kaz! :D Onto your OC!

Cutie Mark - When did they get their cutie mark?

Appearance - Finally, an OC that cares about vanity! :D

Personality - When he's alone, what does he do? Does he get depressed, and can you describe how he acts in everyday situations, like insults and around mares?

Backstory - Can you describe what his family life is like? 

I'll add these to my OC now and resubmit to be reviewed again. Thanks for the review (: There are just some things I forgot to add.

You seem to do some pretty awesome reviews... Can you review my OC, Cleo? That would be really cool if you do :D

Here's the database page, go nuts if you have to! :3

Thanks in advance, if you decide to do this.

(edited)

@@repsol rave

I literally got your answer when I was typing Kaz's review. I'll do yours right now. :D

Cutie Mark - Like I said for other reviews, can you include how he got his cutie mark?

Appearance - Is he ashamed of his looks? Is that why he always wears his suit? 

Personality - Can you describe more about how he acts in certain situations? Does he have a short temper, or.. does he have much friends?

Backstory - Is he involved in a secret society, first of all? Like, is that why he always wears his suit? Also, does he have a family life?

@,

Cutie Mark - How did he get his cutie mark, and what's it about?

Personality - That's so cute, another Pinkie Pie. :3 It seems a little mainstream though; can you make his personality a bit different than Pinkie's?

Appearance - Cute. :D

Backstory - Can you describe "a little shy around mares?" Edit it a bit. I have nothing else to say, since this OC is next to perfect. Great job. :)

Rating: 10/10

@,

Cool! You're the last I have to do!

Cutie Mark -  Could you describe what he means by "living life to the fullest?" Everyone has different opinions and everyone has a different idea on living life to the fullest. But nice cutie mark.

Personality - Can you describe whether or not it's hard to get him out of his serious shell and then befriend him to see his happy side..?

Backstory - The Dark Eclipse? Can you explain more about that, like how to do it? Heh, this makes it sound like Swift Star wants to be a shadowbolt.

@@LittleRawr,

Alright! :D

Cutie Mark - Can you describe how she got her Cutie Mark in this section?

Appearance - Straight-up adorable. :wub: I know it's supposed to be, "punk," but it's so cute for me. :3 But she kind of looks like a foal.. Might want to ask for some vectors.

Personality -  ...she sounds like a really hard pony to get a hold of and befriend. Might want to add a few more good qualities to Cleo. I kind of feel pity for her.

Backstory - So, does she have any other friends other than her best friend? And is she popular or lonely? What's she like around stallions?

Rating: 9/10

• Brohoof 1

@,

img-1689135-2-tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1

Thanks Minty! I made a few tweaks to his page, mainly expanding on the story of how he got his cutie mark. Also, just a clarification point, you don't get diseases when you suffer a concussion. The concussion itself, which is simply the jarring of the brain from an impact and the chemical imbalances and internal bruising such an impact can create, is the source of the memory issues, lack of focus, migraines, and lower cognitive functioning that Windy suffers from. Actually, I modeled that part of him right off of myself, since I also got a major concussion playing soccer and had the same issues afterwards that Windy has.

Hey there Minty. I would love it if you could do a review of Pink Mist. Her profile is under my sig. I hope you like her! :) You can say good or bad things, doesn't matter, I'd just like it to be honest.

First off, thank you so much for rating my OC! I was a little bummed when I posted my OC and no one gave me feedback or anything.

Hmmm....I thought I put in a good enough description on his cutie mark. Also, he's kind of my ponysona. Not completely my ponysona, but his attitude is pretty much a reflection of my own, which is why he is generally always happy and likes to joke a lot. Because of that, I don't really want to change/tweak his personality. He's definitely no where near Pinkie Pie levels though. He's definitely not completely comfortable going around to random strangers and trying to be buddy buddy with them. He's perfectly happy with the friends he has now.

His cutie mark is the representation of his love to create. Being a quill and parchment, it could mean either stories, or art, or other things creatively. I didn't want a jumbled up cutie mark that shows a symbol for all things creative. That would be too much. With his shyness toward mares, I would say it more has to do with what they would think of him. He has no problem around stallions, but he sees mares on a completely different playing field and is afraid they would reject him if he tried to go out with them, or be their friend. Well, he used too, until he met his mare friend.

I spent a long time on him, sketching, then bringing him on to the computer (I don't have a scanner). I spent several hours getting the right red color, and a good color to go with red for his mane and tail. I should make his family eventually.

Anyway, sorry about the ramble, and thanks again!

Waiting List: 

• Ampharos
  • Colt
  • BroWhovian TestSubject
  • Jalokim
  • Blue Moon
  • Lume~WMJ
  • Becker (Fender)
  • repsol rave
  • chaotic sole
  • Windy Runner
  • Kaz
  • Mr. Dash 
  • DXSilverX 
  • LittleRawr - Hasn't started

Ah now i understand how to do it

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/methyleendioxymethamfetamine-r4023

Here's my caracter

Damn so hard when you know 3 languages c: /)^3^(

~Disordered_Child

Alright!   Cutie Mark - Can you describe how she got her Cutie Mark in this section?   Appearance - Straight-up adorable. I know it's supposed to be, "punk," but it's so cute for me. :3 But she kind of looks like a foal.. Might want to ask for some vectors.   Personality -  ...she sounds like a really hard pony to get a hold of and befriend. Might want to add a few more good qualities to Cleo. I kind of feel pity for her.   Backstory - So, does she have any other friends other than her best friend? And is she popular or lonely? What's she like around stallions?   Rating: 9/10

Welp, I updated the character sheet. I moved her cutie mark story to the correct section, and added some good qualities for her. I also did everything else that you said, how lonely/popular she was and etc. I was planning to replace that picture anyways.

@,

Let's do this. :D

Cutie Mark - You haven't decided on a cutie mark yet, but she looks like a Daring Do pony. Something related to finding treasure or gymnastics.

Appearance - A lot like Daring Do; only pink and her mane is different. 

Personality - She sounds a bit.. Mary Sue..ish. I think you should add some bad qualities to her.

Backstory - Care to talk more about her family life?

Rating: 7/10

@,

Cutie Mark - He seems a little old to be cutiemarkless, you think?

Appearance - He seems to be a bit more suited to be a pegasus judging by his looks, but it's still all good.

Personality - Can you describe more about how he acts around everyday things, or add a few more bad qualities to him.

Backstory - Can you describe more about his family and how he was raised?

Rating - 7/10

@@Nomadic,

Cutie Mark - Can you put how he got the cutie mark in this section?

Appearance - You should really get a picture for that. He sounds like a stallion that gets all the mares. :D

Personality - This description for his personality is pristine, but can you describe how he befriends everypony?

Backstory - Can you describe how his family treated him and what he did with his friends?

• Brohoof 2

@,

Cutie Mark - You haven't decided on a cutie mark yet, but she looks like a Daring Do pony. Something related to finding treasure or gymnastics.

Personality - She sounds a bit.. Mary Sue..ish. I think you should add some bad qualities to her.

@,

Appearance - He seems to be a bit more suited to be a pegasus judging by his looks, but it's still all good.

Personality - Can you describe more about how he acts around everyday things, or add a few more bad qualities to him.

Rating - 7/10

@@Nomadic,

Appearance - You should really get a picture for that. He sounds like a stallion that gets all the mares. :D

Personality - This description for his personality is pristine, but can you describe how he befriends everypony?

Backstory - Can you describe how his family treated him and what he did with his friends?

Thanks for everything Minty! :lol: I appreciate the feedback, and I'll get to work on making some adjustments. You really do good reviews. :)

@,

@,

Rating - 7/10

@@Nomadic,

Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it. I will probably try to make some of those changes asap. Though, I'm going probably have slight problems getting a picture for him right away, and will probably just ask or commission one done. 

P.S: Lack of a superficial score makes me sad, jk.

I actually was working on my own OC.

I thought it would be cool to get a review from you, Minty! 

My OC can be found here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/vague-r4027

I'm not amazing at writing this stuff, but I gave it my best shot. I wanted to make an OC that is pretty different.

I made a weird backstory and made him an older filly. I also did my best to make sure to fill in any holes and make sure everything makes sense.

Now that I tried my best, I wanted to get a review, then shape it a bit based off of my review to make it make sense.

If you have any suggestions, I'd actually like to know! I'm not too proud of him. His name was rushed, too! Everything is a mess and I don't know what to do from here! :(

Slightly based off of myself. He was pretty rushed.