Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Super OC Battle Tournament

Chivalry Knight

(edited)

Hello Mares and Gentlecolts, and welcome to the first Super OC Battle Tournament!
This is a place where you can pit your OC's (up to 2) against other ponies OC's.
I will only be accepting 10 OC's to get membership to this super battle tournament.

So put up them hooves and get ready for battle.

I will start this when I have exactly 10 OC's. No more no less.

1. Chivalry Knight (AI) - 292
2. Stephan - 903

3. Noriko - 428

4. Tempest - 491

5. Swordpoint - 904

6. Crimson - 92

7. Sole -617

8. Rut-Light - 253

9. Lightning Blaze - 68 

10. Shardz - 42

First two that are up is... Lightning Blaze vs Crimson.

Second to go are... Chivalry vs. Rut-Light

Third... Swordpoint vs. Stephan

Fourth are... Noriko vs. Shardz

And fifth... Sole vs. Tempest.

GOOD LUCK PONIES!

Rules:
No Super OP OC's
No Alicorns (Sorry ;P)

If you lose, then don't be plothurt!

Have a grand old time!

How this will go down:
Once 10 OC's have joined, i will use a random number generator (1-999) to see who goes up against who, the two OC's with the closest numbers will battle. If the two OC's with the closest number is played by the same person, a redraw will be issued giving there OC a new number.

Then afterward, i will use the random number generator (1-10) to see who will go first.
The winner of this tournament is the champion of all of Equestria!

GOOD LUCK!

((Heres the RP link - http://mlpforums.com/topic/68607-super-oc-battle-tournament/))

Edited by ChivalryKnight

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swordpoint is interested. He's a pegasus with limited magical skills (just read his goddamn character page).

I bet he's capable of effing up the competition. 

Count me in on this thing, bro. This seems like a very interesting topic.

Enter Stephan in this.

Sounds interesting enough. I guess I'll Noriko as my OC choice. Anyways, this should be interesting.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/minami-noriko-r3910

Finally. I was looking for a RP like this. Do you mind if Tempest joins?

Swordpoint is interested. He's a pegasus with limited magical skills (just read his goddamn character page).

I bet he's capable of effing up the competition. 

All added, only 5 more to go :D (Remember, you can join with 2 OC's)

i suppose i will join, but what do i do? what is this about? what do you think of narwhals? muffins are tasty?

So, since one of the rules it no alicorns, I'm guessing that you'll be entering with Lightning Blaze.

Go and Kill Shardz!

and you too richard!

(I show interest in BATTLE! So COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Please insert a link of your OC's information, sadly i can only take one so choose which one to post, ty.

Hmmm...not sure if i should join this or not, mainly because i'm not good at fighting RP's in the sense that I'm not into fighting much myself.  But, i can give this a try! Here's my OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rut-light-r3470

All right, Rut-Light is in, can't wait to see him battle :D

Okay so, so far 2 more OC's have joined, if Cherry Bob-omb can provide me with his OC's link, then he will be added too! (So technically, there's still 1 more spot available.)

(edited)
So, since one of the rules it no alicorns, I'm guessing that you'll be entering with Lightning Blaze

so i guess i am in this to win this, but what is this about

Edited by muffinoverlord1337

Wow, I was absolutely wasted when I applied for this. I know, I should really stop drinking and posting, but anyways... I'm still interested. This should be different from the dark tournament... Am I correct in my assumption that there will be a set of enforced rules and that there won't be an evil tournament committee that attempts to control the outcome of the matches?

Wow, I was absolutely wasted when I applied for this. I know, I should really stop drinking and posting, but anyways... I'm still interested. This should be different from the dark tournament... Am I correct in my assumption that there will be a set of enforced rules and that there won't be an evil tournament committee that attempts to control the outcome of the matches?

I'm sorry dude, but your first post made me laugh my ass off! You have got to stop drinking and posting, it could get you in some deep trouble bro...

@

lol it wouldn't be the first time. I was banned about three weeks ago for just that very reason.

But honestly, I'm still upset about all that stuff that went down yesterday morning. You know what I'm talking about, I assume. That's why I've been drinking more heavily these past couple days.

@

lol it wouldn't be the first time. I was banned about three weeks ago for just that very reason.

But honestly, I'm still upset about all that stuff that went down yesterday morning. You know what I'm talking about, I assume. That's why I've been drinking more heavily these past couple days.

dude, that's not a good thing to do. Even if your going through rough times. I don't wanna see ya get permanently banned or something. Also, is your friend out yet?

(edited)

yes, but what is this about

It's a tornament to see who is the greatest fighter in all of Equestria. If you win, then you will be pronounced, "The best Fighter in Equestria!"

Rules are... well what i said in the first post, either than that, go all out hehe. also no, theres no evil comitee, it's just a tournament to see whos the best!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/richard-eakman-r3678

And

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shardz-r3274

Are my OC'S that i shall use.

(picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat picklebarrel kumquat)

which one do you want to use?

Edited by ChivalryKnight