Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite weird food combos?

LazuriteDreams*

I know this is random but do you guys have any weird food combinations you like? Somehow I always like putting syrup on my scrambled eggs for breakfast(I have a sweet tooth for food I know) And I always oddly dip my french fries in chocolate milk shakes (weird right?) Weird food combos yay. So any of you have weird food combos?

img-1709676-1-Pinkie_putting_hot_sauce_o

Edited by Lunar

i usually put peanutbutter on my pancakes (people usually think that's weird.) i just.. i dunno. i like it.

i also eat my cereal with yogurt instead of milk. but that is pretty normal i think

• Brohoof 1

I tend to enjoy french fried dipped in vanilla ice cream. I know a few people who do it too.

I also enjoy pickles, and ice cream. A nice vanilla taste in a vinegar covered pickle!

• Brohoof 1

I like hot sauce a lot. My friends tend to think I put it on everything.

While that's not the case, I do put it on a lot of things, like Doritos, pizza, hamburgers, fries, quesadillas... Some of those combos are weird to people. I have a "spicy tooth", if that's a thing.  :yay:

One time I had a peanut butter and jelly bacon cheese burger at a restaurant. I liked it so much I made my own burger, a peanut butter and nutella burger. It might sound weird to you but think of it this way, the PB&J/N part is sweet, the burger part is savory, and the optional bacon is salty. They don't contradict each other.

Edited by akalink
  • Brohoof 1

I put Tabasco on my scrambled eggs. I also put it on most meat products. I bucking love Tabasco! That's about the only weird food combo that I do.

This pretty much sums it up for me. I love Tabasco as well and try it out on most foods I eat. I usually pour it on and afterwards I'm rushing for water. :P

A weird food combo that I sort of liked was cornbread with ketchup. Don't know why. Of course, any weird food combos I try are nothing when compared to my little brother. He combines the most bizarre foods together and somehow enjoys it. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Um. Idk I mean I have no idea of anything I eat that's really a weird combo... I mean Im kinda a picky eater, so what I eat isnt really normally out of the ordinary...

So I guess nothing I can think of, I feel weird for having no weird food combos xD.

I tend to enjoy french fried dipped in vanilla ice cream. I know a few people who do it too.

I also enjoy pickles, and ice cream. A nice vanilla taste in a vinegar covered pickle!

Well I guess I'm not  the only one who dips french fries in their desserts xD Oh and pickles and ice cream? Sounds interesting.lol

It's been a while since I've had it, but one of my favorite meals was to fry a chicken patty, put it in between two waffles and then smother it with syrup. This might not be completely weird, but since I'm kind of picky about what I eat and I don't like certain foods to touch it is outside of my normal dietary habits.

• 3 weeks later...

Same as scootalove, hotsauces and chips :D

And ranch on pizza, i know some people do it but i thought most people don't.

But maybe not so weird.

And also hotsauce on cookies :D

And i never tried it but hotsauce on muffins sound good. :muffins: :muffins: :muffins: :muffins: :muffins:

I used to like ketchup on my scrambled eggs, but I've sort of done away with that. Although I don't do this very often, I do like to eat vanilla ice cream with french fries. Can't say anything else. Try it!

I like to put butter and honey on my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I can't even remember how I started doing that but its sooo good.

That comment just made me think how much stuff I put on my Subway sandwhich without even thinking of how some of that stuff doesn't usually go together! Meatballs, pepperjack cheese (toasted please :P), lettuce, tomatoes, onions, spinach, olives, honey mustard, chipotle southwest, topped with parmesan cheese =F

Edited by Wingin'Wolf