Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G1 Derpy FTW

I know this has been exhausted and worn out by now but there is a better scene of Derpy hiding in the very back of the Cafeteria during the song Helping Twily Win Her Crown!! Most people think she just walks by in the corner of the screen but she is in plain sight in this scene!!

post-14037-0-16203500-1375556660_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

good catch there but my question is why does it look like Scootaloo is ready to hit Applebloom with the Big Boot *Ques "I am a Real American" music*

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god that guy all the way to the right looks like Brawly from Pokemon. The resemblance is uncanny. Like seriously look at him. Look at him.

That is quite interesting I'm not into Pokemon that much but they even got the same clothes on almost and they share similar color schemes!!

She appears in the credits. Like, the very last bit of it. I think she does the same thing as she is doing in the pic above.

But never mind that, did you see Psy?

• Brohoof 1

I guess I didn't really notice her but, since she was in plain sight maybe a lot of people cheered in the movie theater. So, it must be good to see Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god that guy all the way to the right looks like Brawly from Pokemon. The resemblance is uncanny. Like seriously look at him. Look at him.

They look kinda alike but I wouldn't say that it's signification. The hairs a little different and of course the skin color I wouldn't say it's an uncanny resemblance but I can see where you're coming from.

nan_zpsd2435afd.jpg

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 2

Here is the Derpy I have in Equestria Girls. I got these pictures awhile ago. I think these are the only sightings besides the credits.

img-1716642-1-DerpyEQG_zps40b9bf2a.png

img-1716642-2-DerpyEQG2_zpsc2f7ca98.png

img-1716642-3-DerpyEQG_zpsc5e67a08.gif

Is that last one the love letter I sent her? 0.0 She got it? And do I see a blush? AWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHH!

(But seriously, what's with the letter?)

Hmmm, I never noticed the letter in her hand I always thought she was carrying a lunch tray or something. Wonder who It could of been from? possibly an invite to the dance? and the blushing makes it beyond adorable  :wub:

I'm pretty sure I saw Derpy at least three times, as mentioned above, (cute gif by the way ^ ). I wanted to scream once I saw her in the credits for the first time just because she looked so adorable even in EQG style! I look forward to seeing her in S4 /).3.(\

She appears in the credits. Like, the very last bit of it. I think she does the same thing as she is doing in the pic above.

But never mind that, did you see Psy?

Naw, it's just some nerd in a tux and cool shades XD

tumblr_mr6g30Xwz51saswrso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr6g30Xwz51saswrso2_1280.jpg

Edited by Flutterdash.

I beginning to think that Derpy is becoming more than just a "sketch accident." Of course by now that's super obvious, but it's like they're purposely trying to approach the idea of making her a solid character with occasional vocal lines. Heck if I know, they may make an episode about her in season 4. I can't say it's not possible.

I'm pretty sure I saw Derpy at least three times, as mentioned above, (cute gif by the way ^ ). I wanted to scream once I saw her in the credits for the first time just because she looked so adorable even in EQG style! I look forward to seeing her in S4 /).3.(\

Naw, it's just some nerd in a tux and cool shades XD

tumblr_mr6g30Xwz51saswrso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr6g30Xwz51saswrso2_1280.jpg

I mean in the actual credits. Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzuJbUS-mQI

Also, she is holding a muffin, just like the first pic of this thread. I think they just transferred the animation.