Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Oh man do I remember this thread.

Well, regardless of the fact that I was banned, not much has changed.

Forum Crush: @LittleRawr.

Pone Crush: Moonbutt.

IRL Crush: Dana.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Brohoof 1

Well this thread is still alive :lol: I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here :)

This thread really carries some memories since it served a purpose in bringing me and my boyfriend together.

So to stay on topic might as well update.

Forum: DUH my boyfriend @Dsanders :P It's not even a crush anymore, it's true love.

Pony: Doctor Whooves or Shining Armor 

IRL: Sanderspie if we ever meet :P

• Brohoof 1

Uh-oh, update alert:

Forum Crush - KittehCakes I guess (not really a crush though, shes pretty cool I can say that)

Pony Crush - Still Vinyl Scratch. Always will be Vinyl Scratch.

IRL Crush - my best friend Maria. Well, not really crush, I really like her but she's not ready for a relationship :(

• Brohoof 2

Updates

Forum- Why should I tell you guys? He's taken anyway!

Plus, nopony I know loves ME like that... :(

Pony- None.

IRL- One of my fellow tubas and... My favorite PLAYER :3

BOTH unfortunately taken

(with girlfriends.)

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I personally don't understand why you people dread posting answers on this thread. Personally, I find that the anonymity granted by the internet would facilitate the whole process. Other than that, I've never seen any bad outcomes from posting answers. If anything, I've seen a whole goddamn relationship arise from posting answers on here. And if anything, if some decided to discontinue speaking with you because you feel a bit affectionate towards them, they don't deserve your feelings toward them.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to tell who is, but I'm too shy to say 

No need to feel shy. I mean confessing your forum crush is what this thread is meant for. ;)

Besides, you never know. That person could like you back, and next thing you know, you could be in a wonderful and unforgettable relationship with them. That's what happened with me and Pink Mist. ;)

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 5

I would like to tell who is, but I'm too shy to say  :blush: 

I would like to tell who is, but I'm too shy to say  :blush: 

I was pretty shy posting mine, and I did it even though I'm most likely going to be WORKING with her. Unless you have to work with your's as well, you've got it easy.

• Brohoof 1

No need to feel shy. I mean confessing your forum crush is what this thread is meant for. ;)

Besides, you never know. That person could like you back, and next thing you know, you could be in a wonderful and unforgettable relationship with them. That's what happened with me and Pink Mist. ;)

Better be careful on this thread pal.0_0 a few people I've seen be crushin' on pink mist. (Not me! Don't worry!)