Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Squeak Squeak's Sig+Avi Shop

Pentakill

(edited)

Thank you for your patience.  Your signature is done.  I hope you like it.  I had a difficult time with transparency, so if you don't like part of the signature just post your complaint in this thread.  Any and all feedback is much appreciated and will help me make better signatures and avatars in the future.

Thank you for your business and as always the only payment i require is the happiness of my customers. :)

This looks amazing and you captured the gaming feel to it. I like how you did that to Pinkie and how everything is placed and the background as well. Everything looks perfect. Thank you so much I really do appreciate this.  :D

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I request a sig? I was hoping to have one with this image in a black background. And also I would like to have it say "PowerStar89" on it.sig-3765343.sig-3765343.sig-3765343.IemE

Just a plain black backdrop or do you have something else you want in the background?

You're very welcome.  Thanks for liking my work, and come back anytime.   :)

Hey Snow Feather, did you want anything else in your signature other than Rainbow Dash?

Snow Feather?  Are you still requesting your signature on this thread?  If you are not please notify me via the shop.  If you are then I will work on your signature next.

That is a very nice background.  It will work just fine.  Now did you want pretty font or cool font?  Also do you like things close up or far away?

Snow Feather?  Are you still requesting your signature on this thread?  If you are not please notify me via the shop.  If you are then I will work on your signature next.

That is a very nice background.  It will work just fine.  Now did you want pretty font or cool font?  Also do you like things close up or far away?

I would like it in Blue pretty font, I would like things close up, also are you able to put the vector to the right of the sig? Sort of like the picture in the current sig.

I would like it in Blue pretty font, I would like things close up, also are you able to put the vector to the right of the sig? Sort of like the picture in the current sig.

That is just fine, I will do pretty blue font and put the vector on the right.   :)

@@Pentakill,

Um can you do a avatar of Tainted Mist? Here's the picture of her.

sig-3782494.7fc8c0ed71059d468e5cec49f3ad

Tainted is the one holding Dark Mist down by the tail.

After I'm done with my current project I would be glad to.  Seaswirl10, due to unexpected set backs your signature is taking longer than expected.  I thank you for your patience and your signature will be done by noon on Wednesday.

Seaswirl10, your signature is ready.

post-11645-0-68530700-1432700763.jpg

Thank you for your business.  I hope you like it.  Also as always the only payment I require is the happiness of my customers.

Candy Star, I will start working on your avatar as soon as I can.  Thank you for your patience.

That looks great!

Is it possible to get another sig? I would like to have it similar to the other sig but have it in a black background with this vector. http://i.imgur.com/GpHdrBi.pngand have the sig say "Violet Beats" in purple?

I can do that as soon as i'm done with Candy Star's avatar request.   :)

@@Pentakill,

Um can you do a avatar of Tainted Mist? Here's the picture of her.

sig-3782494.7fc8c0ed71059d468e5cec49f3ad

Tainted is the one holding Dark Mist down by the tail.

Did you want to use this picture here, or do you have another picture that you wanted me to use?  Also what background did you want?  Anything specific?

Let's see what you can do!

Size: Normal

Vectors: 1) https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/8/18/403707/thumb.png

2) http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/215/6/4/corrupted_fluttershy_by_algonquinmaniac-d6gi0jr.png

Backround: Crystal Empire w/ the black smoke behind it.

Text: ~SadisticFluttershy~

"Shh, It's okay to be evil"

That's your task. Have fun!

-Shy

Let's see what you can do!

Size: Normal

Vectors: 1) https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/8/18/403707/thumb.png

2) http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/215/6/4/corrupted_fluttershy_by_algonquinmaniac-d6gi0jr.png

Backround: Crystal Empire w/ the black smoke behind it.

Text: ~SadisticFluttershy~

"Shh, It's okay to be evil"

That's your task. Have fun!

-Shy

I will get to work on your request as soon as I am done with my current jobs.  Please look out for any posts I write on this thread concerning questions about your project.   :)

(edited)

Candy Star, are you still requesting an avatar?  If so please respond to me via this thread so I can complete your request.

Candy Star, are you still requesting an avatar?  If so please respond to me via this thread so I can complete your request.

Candy Star, I will start working on my next customers project at noon tomorrow, if you have not responded to me via this thread by then but you still want your avatar made you may re submit your request again and I will get to it when time allows.

Edited by Pentakill

I hope this is still open, don't wanna be a bother. If you could, could you do me a signature of Phoenix Wright. It could have any characters of the games, but I'd rather have a signature focused on Godot <3 Then you could just add my username if you desire. Thank you, either way~

I hope this is still open, don't wanna be a bother. If you could, could you do me a signature of Phoenix Wright. It could have any characters of the games, but I'd rather have a signature focused on Godot <3 Then you could just add my username if you desire. Thank you, either way~

After I'm done with my current jobs I will be happy to help you.  :)

Candy Star, I will start working on my next customers project at noon tomorrow, if you have not responded to me via this thread by then but you still want your avatar made you may re submit your request again and I will get to it when time allows.

Since Candy Star has not responded I will start on your project ASAP ~SadisticFluttershy~

After I'm done with my current jobs I will be happy to help you.  :)

Since Candy Star has not responded I will start on your project ASAP ~SadisticFluttershy~

I've been concerned about you.

For sure things must be going on but there hasn't been any updates regarding any hiatuses or really anything about the delays.

I can hope that everything is okay for you mate.

just a small fyi, that sounds wonderful!

• 3 weeks later...

So please, if you have a request just give me a name, theme and preferred background and I will do my best to make your sigs and avis.

Umm... hiya.  If it's okay, I'd like to make a request?

Could you please possibly make an avi of my OCs head?  I'd love a background of a galaxy of stars, if it's possible & not too much trouble.

(The OC is Dax, under my sig.) 

Thank you for your time.

Pleeease may I get one signature!

I want a cyan blue backround, with the image of sad Pinkamena from party of one (you know, the sad pinkamena in the beam of light), with the word "prism55" under it, coloured pink.

Pweeaase I will bake you a cupcake if you do!  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Umm... hiya.  If it's okay, I'd like to make a request?

Could you please possibly make an avi of my OCs head?  I'd love a background of a galaxy of stars, if it's possible & not too much trouble.

(The OC is Dax, under my sig.) 

Thank you for your time.

Pleeease may I get one signature!

I want a cyan blue backround, with the image of sad Pinkamena from party of one (you know, the sad pinkamena in the beam of light), with the word "prism55" under it, coloured pink.

Pweeaase I will bake you a cupcake if you do!  :lol:

I can handle both of your requests for you when time allows  :)