mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I chose this image for my avatar because tomorrow is the airing of the Bats! episode which promises to be high on both Applejack and Fluttershy which I am very excited for, so I wanted a good Appleshy avatar for the occasion.

Same here. :) Yesterday I told Sugar Cube I'd like to find another Appleshy image of my own to mark this event.  After Googling some Appleshy images, I quickly settled on this one.  What's really funny is that Sugar Cube decided to help my search and she independently suggested the same avatar!  :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

Well... if it isn't obvious enough by now that I like Cheerilee then you may be blind... But why I like her so much? Hmmm... She seems like one of those character who gives a lot of herself. Has a passion for what she does yet at the same time she may not be as happy as she always portrays to be. From some of the fanfics I have read I dunno I feel like I can relate to her character somewhat maybe it is just me. But I do think she is a very underrated character and yeah there you go that is why I choose my avatar pic. Found a drawing of it on Deviantart and loved it <3

• Brohoof 1

Yet again, because Twilight is best pony and Sniper is best TF2 class. (Plus, snipers are generally awesome.)

Please. Twilight is best pony, but Solider is best TF2 class.

twilight_soldier_by_alphanite-d4cogdp.pn

Too bad it's RED though.

Owl_Avatar.gif

Well I found this image a while ago actually and I always wanted to use it as my avatar since it is so beautiful. But I thought that it would be better to wait until winter since it's um... snowing. The reason why I did not use it for christmas was cause I wanted to have that awesome silent night deadly night too xD it was more christmas themed than this one is.

Edited by Jokuc

Because I didn't know how to make a pony avatar.

Um... I'm quite certain that the majority of us got our avatars from google, DeviantArt or some other source, downloaded or saved said pictured, resized it (if necessary) and selected the resized image file as our avatars. Same for signatures.

Avatar: http://botchan-mlp.deviantart.com/art/Screw-Loose-trotting-353105081

Signature: http://bri-sta.deviantart.com/art/Snuggly-Snoozers-365000808

• Brohoof 1