mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

photo-208.png?_r=1394147108

This really gorgeous crystal Applejack vector, entitled Let's Go in, to Have the Best Night Ever, was made by TheShadowStone on Deviantart. I have to thank my friend DashForever though, because he showed me this pic in the first place. :)

I always loved Applejack's gala dress, and and to see her wearing it while crystallized is the epitome of sheer beauty. :wub:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Part of it is the upcoming Sweetie Belle episode, she is my favorite CMC and because this is probably one of the best Sweetie Belle pics I have found in a while, it is so adorable.

she_is_sooo_freaking_cute___by_lordzid-d

I love Oogie Boogie this week!

I do what I always do,I take the 2 main colors of the vector and make it a gradient effect,

for the background.

Since I hate avatars with no backgrounds.

chibi_oogie_boogie_by_jujulmil-d30vf8w.p

Edited by Dr. Luigi

What'd I tell you guys about coming in mah shed?

I dunno why but when they're not being drawn like freaks on purpose I find the ponies from HotDiggidyDemon's .MOV series to be unspeakably adorable. Male voices aside.

This pic combines two awesome things: MLP and TMNT!

The artist did a perfect job assigning each pony to each turtle though I would have made a few changes myself.

Twilight as Master Splinter and Fluttershy as April O'Neil just seem perfect.

Personally, I would have made Dashie Raphael, Pinkie Michelangelo, and Applejack as Leonardo. But other than that, the picture is just incredible  :wub:

Because it's Twilight Sparkle, need there be more reason?

Seriously though, I flipping love Twilight Sparkle.

So, with that being said, why not have best pony/Princess/alicorn/pegasi/earth pony/unicorn/anything ever as my profile picture? ^^

I only go these:

1.I used one avatar when i was new here it was Pinkie Pie!

2.The one in my icon now it's a ponyfied version of me made by my friend who wanted a twin so did i so we decided we can be like real life twins and i cropped my ponyfied shelf since there was a whole version of her's and mine looking like real life twins.

I choesed the Pinkie Pie avatar because i did mostly act like Pinkie Pie intill i found I'm more like rarity -.-...from the brony someyhing website...and Pinkie Pie is my second favorite.

I chooesed the ponyfied me avatar because i like too show my ponyfied shelf in the avatar :).

When I first came here, my avatar was a pony version of Candace from Phineas and Ferb because she's my favorite character when she gets along with her brothers.

Now at the time of this post, my avatar pic is of what I would look like as a Pony. Made it using General Zoi's Pony Creator. All I'm missing is my cutie mark. If anyone has any advice on how to do that. let me know.

When I first came here, my avatar was a pony version of Candace from Phineas and Ferb because she's my favorite character when she gets along with her brothers.

Now at the time of this post, my avatar pic is of what I would look like as a Pony. Made it using General Zoi's Pony Creator. All I'm missing is my cutie mark. If anyone has any advice on how to do that. let me know.

if you have the cutie mark photo I'd be happy to put it on the pony.