mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because Bird Mom is best mom. (At least imo, anyway. xD)

• Brohoof 1

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

Because I need to update my Detective Rarity Avatar.

I found it on Deviantart and then I resize it with the Power of picresize Website but I didn't change my old Avatar until It is the Right time to Change my Avatar

• Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

2017 the Gorillaz is back!

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

The dragon I drew some time ago looks still passable to me so I wanted to use it as an avatar again. I've used the same avatar here before as well, but now that my rank is Dragon, it fits even better.  :icwudt:

Because the one I wanted to use was too big, I think.

That and because I like to change it between several that I have stockpiled :V

What I was originally gonna use:

post-40238-0-07115000-1486587032.jpg

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

I have been playing Ace Combat for over a decade. I am actually really flipping good at air combat games now. And I still haven't seen anyone else ever use this picture, so it always felt uniquely mine. 

Still use it for youtube.

I use horse silhouettes for just about everything else.

post-38084-0-39817200-1486589836.jpg

2017 the Gorillaz is back!

so exited!

I did not like that hallelujah money song they released some weeks ago. but i like those beats, they remind me to the fall album. thanks god it's just a random buzz song and not the real comeback single xD 

i still have faith.

plus 2D is the cutest and i wanna protect him so much. actually he's my avatar on twitter and facebook since 5 years ago xD

Edited by Tropico

Easy.

Simply because I have a love for Octolings~ I once thought Inklings were pretty awesome and that Octolings were rather "meh", but they soon grew on me and I basically slowly started to come to love them. :'D

UPDATE: Since I saw the Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct, and I saw the new musician idols, I instantly adored Marina. :'D

Edited by OctoInk20

●▬▬▬▬๑۩✦⚜Hαɱαɳα hαmαnα υgι υgι zιρ zσω zσσм!⚜✦۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

hFvw5js.jpg

Cause I found it online and it looks awesome!

• Brohoof 1

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

I dont know... I just found it and loved it so I saved it and here I am now a few years later with the same profile picture XD

78258a8dd0d983361487461645.jpg
Let the rainbow remind you, that together we will always shine~

To show to be respectful and that I like the weird gadgets he has built in him. Sadly, he was a foal when that happened. Still pretty intimidating to look at. 

"With No Light, There Can't Be Darkness. Without One Of Them, There Is No Balance. Hence, Reality

Will Cease To Exist. For I Am The Bringer Of Death And Destruction. All Shall Fall Before Me!"