mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because I need to update my Detective Rarity Avatar.

I found it on Deviantart and then I resize it with the Power of picresize Website but I didn't change my old Avatar until It is the Right time to Change my Avatar

• Brohoof 1

The dragon I drew some time ago looks still passable to me so I wanted to use it as an avatar again. I've used the same avatar here before as well, but now that my rank is Dragon, it fits even better.  :icwudt:

Because the one I wanted to use was too big, I think.

That and because I like to change it between several that I have stockpiled :V

What I was originally gonna use:

post-40238-0-07115000-1486587032.jpg

I have been playing Ace Combat for over a decade. I am actually really flipping good at air combat games now. And I still haven't seen anyone else ever use this picture, so it always felt uniquely mine. 

Still use it for youtube.

I use horse silhouettes for just about everything else.

post-38084-0-39817200-1486589836.jpg

2017 the Gorillaz is back!

so exited!

I did not like that hallelujah money song they released some weeks ago. but i like those beats, they remind me to the fall album. thanks god it's just a random buzz song and not the real comeback single xD 

i still have faith.

plus 2D is the cutest and i wanna protect him so much. actually he's my avatar on twitter and facebook since 5 years ago xD

Edited by Tropico

Easy.

Simply because I have a love for Octolings~ I once thought Inklings were pretty awesome and that Octolings were rather "meh", but they soon grew on me and I basically slowly started to come to love them. :'D

UPDATE: Since I saw the Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct, and I saw the new musician idols, I instantly adored Marina. :'D

Edited by OctoInk20