Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

play a lot of wow, and when I saw adagio do this in the movie I thought of this scene so i decided to screencap it and cut her out of the thing and put the actual scene in the background and made a crudely drawn cup with runes on it and basically replaced gul'dan with her

funfact: i did this in paint and so the transparency ruined her eyes so I had to make the color one shade darker and color her eyes back in including the little spots in her pupil

Edited by NotoriousSMALL
  • Brohoof 1

Just got into Kamen Rider, and Decade was the first one I watched.

I just started watching Kamen Rider Gaim and it's total crack. I gotta check out a bunch of the earlier ones still.... 

My avatar is of John Goblikon from the Nekrogoblikon "No One Survives" music video... just because.  

• Brohoof 1

Because that face just speaks to me on a number of levels. Its funny, its creepy, its slightly hurt, kind of dead inside but not given up in the least, a malevolence tempered with wit and cunning; it's who I want to be and who I am all wrapped up in a precious little bow.  

• Brohoof 1

I know I said I was probably gonna keep my previous avatar for at least a few weeks, but I couldn't resist. I love this picture xD

post-15810-0-29403300-1415413584_thumb.jpg

The snow figure is modeled after an actual character from the anime. She makes this face often lol.

post-15810-0-21742600-1415413598_thumb.jpg

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yo dawg, I herd u leik Avatar so I made an avatar of an avatar so you can.... *SHOT*

I just wanna say that I got that joke twice from friends here.

So, in a nutshell, I'm obsessed with the Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra franchise, and just thought I'd take a break from my nonstop onslaught of Applejack to appreciate my overall favorite character from the Avatarverse, Avatar Korra herself. ATLA and LOK are basically the best animated shows ever, and definitely my second biggest cartoon love after ponies. You gotta deal with it! :D

Awesome Korra image by dCTb on Deviantart.

• Brohoof 2

My profile pic is one of my first pastel art pieces. I'm going to change it soon to Rarity, but I still love it.

Edited by TheUnseen