Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It's a drawing I drew of Carrot top that I particularly liked :D

I also love carrot top, she works so hard and seems to have a nice homely personality! and she visually looks like a pony version of myself haha

Hehe, think I need to update my Avatar information,

Well my Changeling OC is now my 'mane' OC and I thought it would look good as my profile picture with a new signature and Forum name, as far as I can tell Void Crawler is a very awesome name for the Forums and a Changeling.

My Profile Pic and Signature were made by WolfPony_Ray.

I love Pinkie Pie. Her humor has provided a silver lining to even the worst episodes in the series. My avatar is an example of a gag that shouldn't have been that funny, and that is when Pinkie says "I can wear this moustache" as the season 3 episode Spike at Your Service is nearing its climax. I think a big part of why it worked for me is Andrea Libman's delivery of the line. By all rights, a moustache joke shouldn't be any funnier than a fart joke. Of course, it probably helped that the rest of the episode was...well, I'm sure you've all seen it. Still, for whatever reason I was fascinated enough about this joke to make it my avatar.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I wanted one of my OC, so I cropped it out of a bigger piece, and here he is. <3

• Brohoof 2

I currently have "evil Derpy" as my avatar, but it's more of a temporary avatar before I change it to something with my OC in it :huh:. I do like this avatar though :comeatus:.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Because the pic I wanted was too large, Discord was getting boring, and Sexual Lobster's portrayal of Death is awesome. That about sums it up, really.

Edited by Domino