Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [CLOSED] (: Signature Request Shop :)

Bronii

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I would love it if you would make me a sig when ever you could!

Pony: Derpy Hooves!

Text: Derpy Jason

BG Color: Use a colo for the background thats similar to my avatar images color :)

Size: 600x100

i would like a signature with my oc or well its an concept

could i maybe have it with some lighting (green and white) and some dynamic background like greys and some sort of city 

+ could it say ultimateluna01 at the top and skullgamer01 at the bottom?

+ this is my oc 

post-19279-0-69277900-1377727855.jpg

Edited by ultimateluna01

Sure! Yeah the bigger te better, also give me more work space haha. Ill take out the text today :)

(Man I don't like this 100 word minimum)

Hey there, what do you mean by factory setting? It will be done today :) what colour do you want the font to be and want any effects? Like a lens flare?

I want the background image to resemble the look of a mechanical factory. I would like the font color to be white and can you make 2 versions one with lens flare and one without? I'm not sure how lens flare would exactly look like.

Hi there, mind if you make me a special type of signature? It's for the be a villain event of the forums.

If you can't, it's cool, I would just like to know if you can.

Hi there, mind if you make me a special type of signature? It's for the be a villain event of the forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure why not :) Just give the format and ill make it.

Pony/OC: (What pony you want on it): Applejack and an Ampharos

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Something that goes good with their colors

Text: (Font and what it will say): Ampharos

Effects: (E.g. Stars, sparkles, leaves, etc): Um... I wouldn't be able to describe anything well...

Size: (What size you would like it. Donor Maximum: 600x200. Non-Donor Maximum: 600x100): 600x100

I'm giving you a lot of creative freedom, as I'm horrible at describing things

Essentially a pic of AJ on the left, and a pic of an Ampharos on the right, with the name Ampharos in between them. Seeing your other sigs I'm sure you can make this one look cool too :) If you want me to go into detail I'll try to, but it most likely won't be good descriptions.

Hey there! I would love it if you would make me a sig when ever you could!

Pony: Derpy Hooves!

Text: Derpy Jason

BG Color: Use a colo for the background thats similar to my avatar images color :)

Is this good enough? VxHAsOD.jpg

I couldn't think of what else to put in to it. Please credit me thanks :). Now who is next on the list guys?

-Bronii

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure why not :) Just give the format and ill make it.

Alright! Thank you so much!

Character: Metal Sonic.

metal_sonic_by_g2ng2-d4iy1k8.jpg

Sonicchannel_metal.png

Text: There can only be one sonic...

BG: Dark blue background.

Basic-Darkblue-Light-Background.jpg

Size: 600 X 100

Thank you!

i would like a signature with my oc or well its an concept

could i maybe have it with some lighting (green and white) and some dynamic background like greys and some sort of city 

+ could it say ultimateluna01 at the top and skullgamer01 at the bottom?

+ this is my oc 

Here you go 6vJVXiI.jpg

, hope you like it. I couldn't think of what else to put in to it. Please credit me thanks :). Now who is next on the list guys

img-1792672-1-metal_sonic_by_g2ng2-d4iy1

img-1792672-2-Sonicchannel_metal.png

img-1792672-3-Basic-Darkblue-Light-Backg

Thank you!

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this good enough? 1J0NRqz.jpg

Here you go img-1792704-1-6vJVXiI.jpg

, hope you like it. I couldn't think of what else to put in to it. Please credit me thanks :). Now who is next on the list guys

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect!

Although, mind altering the letter format?

Mind giving it a dark and evil feel towards the letters, that way, it looks more menacing!

Please and thank you!

I want the background image to resemble the look of a mechanical factory. I would like the font color to be white and can you make 2 versions one with lens flare and one without? I'm not sure how lens flare would exactly look like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is with the lens flare. Like it? 3kWQ8xp.jpg

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Something that goes good with their colors

Effects: (E.g. Stars, sparkles, leaves, etc): Um... I wouldn't be able to describe anything well...

Size: (What size you would like it. Donor Maximum: 600x200. Non-Donor Maximum: 600x100): 600x100

Essentially a pic of AJ on the left, and a pic of an Ampharos on the right, with the name Ampharos in between them. Seeing your other sigs I'm sure you can make this one look cool too :) If you want me to go into detail I'll try to, but it most likely won't be good descriptions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey im near finishing, except it looks very weird when AJ is on the left and Ampharos on the right, is it ok if I make them on the other sides?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go :)

Look in the middle xDqCY7fRp.jpg

Perfect!

Although, mind altering the letter format?

Mind giving it a dark and evil feel towards the letters, that way, it looks more menacing!

Please and thank you!

-------------------------------

Like this? 7qll9ha.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is with the lens flare. Like it? img-1792806-1-3kWQ8xp.jpg

Yeah this looks good, thanks for the sig! You do a really good job on them. It took a little longer than what I would've liked but atleast I got it. ;)

Here you go img-1792704-1-6vJVXiI.jpg

Thank you!

thanks im loving it here  :D

ill be sure to use it but what did you do with the oc to make it look more robotic?  ^_^

anyway its cool and looks like what a jeager pony would look like  B)

ill be sure to use it but what did you do with the oc to make it look more robotic?  ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added some shadow effects and stuff and it looks like that :D

I'm surprised this place isn't booming, those sigs are awesome!

Here's my request:

Pony: Trixie and Terra (not a pony)

Colors: Blue with either brown or yellow, maybe even both. Whichever looks better.

Text: The fancy kind. I don't know the name, but the one that's elegant and wavy. With "It's when you feel that you don't deserve a friend, is when you need a friend the most" Stretched in the middle.

Non donor 600x100

No animation please

Terra:

Terra_Wallpaper_by_Blue_Ten.jpg 

Just the Terra on the left. Sorry about the huge size. I would like her to be on the left side.

Trixie:

trixie_avatar_007.png 

I would like her to be on the right side.

If I was too vague or need to be more specific on anything, please tell me. Thanks!

Edited by Squeaker101

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here you go Look in the middle xD

*super manly squee*

Omigosh thanks this is awesome! I love the little pony Ampharos:P So awesome, I can't thank you enough! Everything looks super great

Pony/OC: Rainbow Dash

Color(s)/Gradient: Gradiant 60c0f0 to 78d8f0

Text: Hate9~ in Gentium Book Basic

Effects: none

Animated: yes, a flash of light, no, that doesn't sound quite right, when something's shiny, and light moves over it, that effect (I suck at explaining things like this)

Pony/OC: (What pony you want on it): Pinkie Pie (left) and Roseluck (right)

Color(s): Red 

Text: Norman!

Effects: Green leaves and sparkles

Animated: None

Hello I think I would just love to take you up for a request. Need some new signature for the forums and your signature just blown me away. Good luck to you!

Pony/Oc: My oc on the right which can be found in my signature area, and then this luna

crystal_luna_wallpaper_by_ekkitathefilly

on the left of the signature.

Text and Color: Lunia and maybe a blue/purple color sort of like the "Ekkita" name color and for font I guess the same as in the picture. I don't really know what to do but it looks cool.

Effects: Could you make it possible for my Oc to be like transparent sort of and some bright stars?

Animated: Could it be possible for little drops of snow to fall? Not like a whole bunch but just some snow.

Good luck on make this signature!

• 5 weeks later...

Pony/OC: (What pony you want on it): Rainbow Dash

Vectors: 

img-1884334-1-rainbow_dash_15_by_xpesife

(this one on the left pelase)

img-1884334-2-rainbow_dash_by_timeimpact

(this one in middle)

img-1884334-3-hovering_dash_by_austiniou

(this on the right but if you can, can you reverse it facing the left?)

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Galaxy background that'll suit Dash

Text: (Font and what it will say): Glimmer Lily in a nice font at the centre (i really want you to choose what would look best)

Effects: (E.g. Stars, sparkles, leaves, etc): Rainbow Dash vectors a little transparent please

Animated: (If you want it like animated like a gif, say how.): A shining sparkle in the corner like Ember's signature

Please ignore my previous post. I didn't realise that they were closed, though I really need a signature and the one I am requesting is taking quite a long time to finish.

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~