Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whatever is wrong with Applejack.

Declen

Arguments make Applejack sad.

sad_applejack_by_stabzor-d5oxg8d.png

Reliability would've been a more fitting theme for AJ. Maybe the writer's decided it was too big a word.

Whatever the case, AJ is more honest than the average pony, and certainly the average person. It's fitting enough. What matters to me is her character, which I love.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Look, I don't have the time to read all that. But know this. (User who hasn't visited this site in 7 years). I managed to get myself to watch "non compete clause". And applejack displays a great deal of hypocrisy in that episode. Not much problem with rainbow dash, because she is always herself. Which is the best kind of honesty. Anyways, AJ even lies to twilight so she can get another chance at being the teacher of the month. Pretty pathetic, considering honesty is all she is got going for her, besides the hat.
Also, element of laughter? What is that even supposed to mean? Give pinkie pie the element of friendship, already. Also, empathy for fluttershy, and creativity for rarity. And these people are supposed to be writers...